Which Online Stock Broker Do You Use?

Which Online Stock Broker do YOU use?

Quite a few TV members invest in the stock markets, where ever you are.

Of course it depends where you live and which language is most favorable for you.

Meaning: a Thai investor would use a Thai broker and a German -most likely- a German broker, a French...a French broker...etc.

But if you're native English speaking in -for instance- the UK or OZ are you ALWAYS using a local broker/bank or, for instance a broker like Charles Schwab* in the US, or a broker/bank in Singapore or Hong Kong ?

I'm most interested which broker YOU use and why ?

* Charles Schwab projected to be the largest brokerage firm in the business within three years, according to a new report by Citigroup Inc. (according to Marketwatch/Dow Jones)

LaoPo

Hey

I use TD Ameritrade (formally TD Waterhouse). I am a member of their APEX program. Great online rates, 24/7 telephone support, both via a 1-800 if in the USA and a Standard Landline if outside of the USA. Lots of FREE services included, great Portfolio Management Tools and if you are near one of their branch locations, you can speak face to face with one of their staff. Also, outgoing wires both domestic and international are FREE, great when you have a successful trading account like me.

The pricing schedule for non APEX members can be a little daunting, if you want anything other than just online trading.

Hope the info. helps anyone looking for a comparison to their existing service or maybe looking for a good company. My experience with them, has been nothing short of brilliant.

Kind regards

Peter