Which country has the rudest people?

georgegeorgia

Expat AN members who believe their own 💩 smells like 🌹, and then everyone but their own nationality are 🐃 💩.

This is an exercise in ethnocentrism and borderline ethnic hatred.  Tread carefully.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, transam said:

Odd, your reckoning is odd....

transam.........81,700 posts divided by 16.5 years = about 13 per day.

Big Nokers... 10,200 divided by 0.66 years           = about 42 per day.

You were saying...............🤣

Another off topic troll.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

12 minutes ago, connda said:

Expat AN members who believe their own 💩 smells like 🌹, and then everyone but their own nationality are 🐃 💩.

This is an exercise in ethnocentrism and borderline ethnic hatred.  Tread carefully.

Where are you from?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, connda said:

Behaviour comes from environment. Put an Indian boy at age 3 into Texas his behaviour will be a lot different than Indian. Same with Chinese.

India and Chinese cities are overcrowded. Their culture creates behaviour issues.

So it's not race but environment.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, bignok said:

Behaviour comes from environment. Put an Indian boy at age 3 into Texas his behaviour will be a lot different than Indian. Same with Chinese.

India and Chinese cities are overcrowded. Their culture creates behaviour issues.

So it's not race but environment.

It's not accurate, see Bangkok with its 20 million inhabitants, people aren't that aggressive, it's also a lack of education in living together in a society. Even in India between New Delhi and Bombay there is a big difference in behaviour.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BE88 said:

It's not accurate, see Bangkok with its 20 million inhabitants, people aren't that aggressive, it's also a lack of education in living together in a society. Even in India between New Delhi and Bombay there is a big difference in behaviour.

Thai culture is more relaxed and less aggressive except for tuk tuks etc

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I was going to say the French but was curious to see if they were mentioned already. 

I kind of like the French but they seem to hate everyone including themselves.

I visited one time backpacking at 15 and vowed never to go  back and I haven't and won't. 

I spoke beginner's French and was universally met with derision and disdain just for making the effort in bad French.

I still respect French culture but at a distance please.

I'm not surprised :))

1 hour ago, MrPancake said:

My country. France.

You can't beat that unique mix of arrogance, conservatism, unjustified sense of superiority, primitive sense of humor, laziness, intellectual dishonesty, sens of entitlement and gaslighting tendencies...

Usually ex colonial / imperial powers have horrid mentalities.

Brits, Egyptians, Chinese, etc...

Agree.  The French - overall.  Every country has their 'quirks' but judging the country based on one group (like New York) is not realistic.  However, except for a few places, France has the rudest people towards foreigners - especially those that dont speak French - they are arrogant pigs IMO.  They not only have a massive chip on their shoulders over their past 'destructions' by the English, they are downright antagonistic towards anyone that speaks English.  I recall one mate of mine that was of a French descent (long time back) and he said that to him it looked like they are stuck in the 19th Century when they were a 'world power' and have never got over losing that mantle.  That they were 'given' a seat at the table in the UN as a permanent member after WW2 and at the same level as USA, UK, Russia and China - only added to their delusions. Delusions of granduer are always manifested as arrognace. Whilst the UK's seat at the table is also 'unwarranted' (their intact Royalty justifies it somewhat) their manifestation is indifference. 

• Thumbs Up 1