Trump leads Biden in 5 key battleground states: poll

Social Media

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just not right enough.

I have to respect your determination to keep fighting the impossible fight. Keep it up, or I won't have anyone to give me a few chuckles on here.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/

The 2016 polls in the final days were fairly accurate.

Do you disagree?

Could contain:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

To recap the bidding;

Polls conducted in the final stages of the election are usually accurate.

Polls conducted a year before the election are worthless.

But they are good for selling newspapers and driving traffic their online offerings.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thumbs Up 1

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/11/05/politics/trump-leads-biden-in-key-swing-states-new-polling-finds/index.html

Trump leads Biden in 4 key swing states, new polling finds

Updated 8:06 PM EST, Sun November 5, 2023

Biden campaign spokesman Kevin Munoz downplayed the polling in a statement Sunday, telling CNN: “Predictions more than a year out tend to look a little different a year later.”

“Coming off those historic (2022) midterms, President Biden’s campaign is hard at work reaching and mobilizing our diverse, winning coalition of voters one year out on the choice between our winning, popular agenda and MAGA Republicans’ unpopular extremism. We’ll win in 2024 by putting our heads down and doing the work, not by fretting about a poll,” Munoz said.

With roughly a year until the general election, these polls, which were conducted by telephone from October 22 to November 3, capture only one snapshot of the electorate as it currently stands. But they show a broad sense of discontent.

Across these six battleground states, registered voters give Biden low job approval marks (38% approve), with just 19% describing the economy as excellent or good. At the same time, only 42% in these states rate Trump favorably, similar to Biden’s 41% favorability rating.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

Oh wait, it was only 2020, because it's Trumps fault, as is everything, in the eyes of some folks.

OK, Got it 🤣

Yes, you HAVE got it, finally! Well done!

Edited by 2baht
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I thought that was 2020, when Dems were crying the election was stolen, or was that 2016, when they again were crying the election was stolen.   

Oh wait, it was only 2020, because it's Trumps fault, as is everything, in the eyes of some folks.  Damn the Anti-Christ

OK, Got it 🤣

The real question is whether *you* believe that the 2020 election was stolen.

47 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I never wanted Trump to stand at all, till the opposition started with the political persecution. Now I want him to win and get revenge on all of them.

Do you believe that Trump paid $25 million to settle claims thst Trump University was a fraud?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

2024 might be the end of US democracy and elections. If so, all bets are off, and I'll be happy to eradicate any and all traitors, no matter where they are. I took that oath, and will abide by it.

Yeah, but that might be a good thing.

Maybe 2024 election will be the end of the current "2-party system", which has always had people fighting.

Maybe a better system is on the horizon.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1