Trump leads Biden in 5 key battleground states: poll

Social Media

An ominous poll for Democrats, and what it says about a Biden alternative

The poll shows Biden trailing Trump by four percentage points in key swing states, but an unnamed Democrat leading by eight

https://archive.ph/qWnAS

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/06/an-ominous-poll-democrats-what-it-says-about-biden-alternative/

Edited by placeholder
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Finally some honesty. Thanks.

Too much spending, too much f'ing around with global supply chains.

And this is for now. Might go back up again. Don't see how this could have been good for poor people...

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, MrPancake said:

Biden has been a terrible leader.

Sad but no wonder Trump is set to become the next president.

I don't understand democrats.

They knew they had to do something for those they call the deplorables.

But they chose the profit / corporate path instead.

Moronic...

Had they put up Mrs Obama a sure win, but they put up Clinton. Even Bernie had a better chance of winning than her IMO.

Now they put up Joe, who is so blatantly incapable of lasting another 4 years ( I'll be surprised if he's still POTUS to hand over to Trump ). Is it blind hope, or is that they really don't have anyone better? I doubt they even consider Harris as a winner.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nauseus said:

Sadly, it looks like Joe's cognitive faculties left the building with Elvis.

maybe joe is off to meet trump in iowa or maybe even south dakota where trump apparently thought he had landed for the iowa

primary?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MrPancake said:

Finally some honesty. Thanks.

Too much spending, too much f'ing around with global supply chains.

And this is for now. Might go back up again. Don't see how this could have been good for poor people...

What don't you understand that virtually the entire was afflicted with inflation following the covid pandemic? Is that Joe Biden's fault?  Or that the United States is doing far better than the other major economically developed nations an most of the lesser ones too? If you're claiming that the inflation is Biden's fault, then shouldn't he get credit for the faster pace of the recovery, too?  The only major nation that isn't suffering from inflation is China and their economy is a mess.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Well Gollie gee were do we start?how about getting infrastructure done?or lower drug prices?or seeding the domestic manufacturing of computer chips?or standing tall with labor even picketing?or standing shoulder to shoulder with our allies?how about bringing stability to the world order?or for less than 6% of our defense budget humiliating that mass murdering evil thug Putin bankrupting his economy and exposing his military as a paper tiger assisting our Allie’s the Ukrainians defend their sovereignty and existence at their request I might add.he’s also standing by his son in his battle for sobriety as any decent father would do.is that enough?there’s lots and lots more not that it would make any difference to some humm?that’s why it’s hard for me to give any credence to many posters it’s so obvious…..ah well….and so it goes…..

I got to the "bringing stability to the world order" bit and lost some coffee down my shirt. Yes, that's enough.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

This great trump witch hunt was instigated by so-called Democrats, who have had to resort to enrolling RINOS for help, because their cases are so weak otherwise.

You are really saying that the legal cases against Trump are weak without witnesses? That is your revelation of the day?

If the cases are so weak, why does Trump want to delay the trials?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Yes i am sure that the dems convinced people like the GA sec of state to do an investigation and then announce there was NO FRAUD in Georgia.  But i guess somehow the dems "enrolled" him and many other republican state officials to investigate and then publicly state over and over there was no evidence of fraud and the only fraud was trump and his big lie.  Also probably were able to convince a right wing supreme court to also shoot down their fraud claims for Pa. and 60 judges many appointed by trump to reject 60 claims....

Those incompetent weak dems sure somehow managed to manipulate all of these life long trump voting republicans to risk death threats and worse to tell the truth.  And somehow those same dems must have convinced trump to haul classified info away and then lie over and over , try and hide the docs , try to get surveillance tapes erased and then share classified secrets with his rich buddies to impress them.  Probably they also arranged for trump to claim an apt he lived in was three times the size it actually is.  Some might say it was the BESTEST and most PERFECT witch hunt EVER.

Wow i am thinking if the dems were really that good at orchestrating the giant witch hunt by enlisting all these republicans maybe they are lot smarter than perfect donnie and his Big Lie maga bunch.

I don't think any Trump fan here will admit that they believe Rudy and Sidney's "stollen election" lies. It's like the War in Iraq, they don't want to talk about it any more.

Edited by Danderman123

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

This great trump witch hunt was instigated by so-called Democrats, who have had to resort to enrolling RINOS for help, because their cases are so weak otherwise.

Seems certain posters don't understand that many Republicans hate Trump as much as any Democrat. When he railed against the "swamp" he was including the GOP.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MrPancake said:

The US has had the highest inflation of all G7 countries. If you can't read a graph, it's not my problem.

OPEP doesn't make the price for US oil 😄😄

It's not an energy problem that explains inflation in the US. Period.

This is becoming pathetic, and "period" is not a factual argument.

I post below the graph from the FT again:

It shows that, after the initial post-pandemic surge, the U.S. (pink line) has been able to tackle inflation and reached one of the lowest level of inflation in G7. I am not claiming this is all due to the government, but the other G7 countries or the Eurozone also had central banks increasing interest rates.

https://www.ft.com/content/088d3368-bb8b-4ff3-9df7-a7680d4d81b2

Actually, the most remarkable is not so much the reduction of inflation itself, but the fact that it has been reached while achieving  a stronger GDP growth than other G7 countries (see graph).

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn02784/

As to the US being the main oil price maker and not the OPEC, it is simply ridiculous.

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC, /ˈoʊpɛk/ OH-pek) is an organization enabling the co-operation of leading oil-producing countries in order to collectively influence the global oil market and maximize profit. It was founded on 14 September 1960 in Baghdad by the first five members (Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela). The 13 member countries account for an estimated 30 percent of global oil production.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPEC

Could contain:

Could contain:

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Election fraud is proven at the precinct level. Both parties supply poll watchers at the precinct level, and carefully monitor who votes and the vote results, including absentee ballot numbers.

There are virtually no cases of irregularities being reported at the precinct level in 2020, which is a sure sign that the election was not "stollen".

I would be thrilled to go into this in detail with any Trump fan who doesn't understand this.

There were plenty of complaints about irregularities before, during and after the vote, especially in swing states. Vote count monitoring was one of these problems mentioned, where Republican observers were allegedly denied close access to the counting by (Democratic) poll center "officials".

So bipartisan and careful monitoring was, reportedly, not always possible. Some of these complaints were heard in subsequent state senate hearings but it seems that was as far as they got. Some of those hearings were accessible on the internet at the time but it's hard to find much of anything like that anymore - just like everything else.

Swamp Rules. OK?

• Haha 2