The Met Police WON'T ban Poppy Day pro-Palestine rally

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

So you can't prove it, more nonsense

Three more off-topic posts by you, thus far. 
It’s not working. You are only proving my point. That you do not and cannot debate on topic, so your style is just to Troll and bait. Prove me wrong, enter the discussion with something on topic. 

• Confused 1

Just now, NextG said:

Three more off-topic posts by you, thus far. 
It’s not working. You are only proving my point. That you do not and cannot debate on topic, so your style is just to Troll and bait. Prove me wrong, enter the discussion with something on topic. 

I've debated plenty on this topic at the beginning and its been on THIS topic. Trolling and baiting? I suggest telling the truth is just that. the truth

• Agree 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

I've debated plenty on this topic at the beginning and its been on THIS topic. Trolling and baiting? I suggest telling the truth is just that. the truth

Four new posts to me thus far, with not a single on even touching on the actual topic. It’s what you did before and what you are doing now. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, NextG said:

Four new posts to me thus far, with not a single on even touching on the actual topic. It’s what you did before and what you are doing now. 

You made a claim I do not debate on this topic, wrong.

If you want me to debate with you on this topic go ahead, start it off, I'm waiting...........................

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

You made a claim I do not debate on this topic, wrong.

If you want me to debate with you on this topic go ahead, start it off, I'm waiting...........................

Do you deny the modern state of Israel was founded on terrorism?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

LOL......that is not the topic

"The Met Police WON'T ban Poppy Day pro-Palestine rally"

Hahahaha… that’s the level of your debating skill? 😂

It’s pertinent as to why some consider that it is entirely proper to support the Palestinians. 

• Confused 1

Just now, NextG said:

Hahahaha… that’s the level of your debating skill? 😂

It’s pertinent as to why some consider that it is entirely proper to support the Palestinians. 

Rubbish, here is the topic, do you think this is correct.....................

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Cannot see what you have posted… my ‘anti malware’ solution blocks certain items. Can you actually put into words your point or @Nick Carter icp might come along and have a go at you for copying and pasting something 🤭

Of course he won’t, that’s being partisan for you. They get tied up in their own web of deceit. 

Edited by NextG
  • Confused 1

Cannot see what you have posted… my ‘anti malware’ solution blocks certain items. Can you actually put into words your point or @Nick Carter icp might come along and have a go at you for copying and pasting something 🤭

Of course he won’t, that’s being partisan for you. They get tied up in their own webs of deceit. 

"Palestinian and Hamas supporters in UK desecrating shrines and war memorials of british heroes and fallen. 
They don't respect countries where they are guests. And this proves again they aren't just against Israel!"

28 minutes ago, NextG said:

Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend, before replying excitedly posting absolute nonsense. 
Do you deny the the modern state of Israel was borne out of terrorism?

I have already addressed your extreme views.

23 minutes ago, NextG said:

Your opinion of me is off-topic. You do this because you have nothing ‘on-topic’ to discuss. If you did, it would be exposed for the ridiculous mess that it is. 
Go on, post something related to the topic 🤭

And yet, you keep posting your opinion of other posters on many posts....guess that's not off topic for you, somehow.

"Palestinian and Hamas supporters in UK desecrating shrines and war memorials of british heroes and fallen. 
They don't respect countries where they are guests. And this proves again they aren't just against Israel!"

Took a look at the 0.19 second video on Twitter. Can you point out the part where you state the desecration took place? I see nothing of the sort. Perhaps you are just looking for ways to spread your hatred. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Took a look at the 0.19 second video on Twitter. Can you point out the part where you state the desecration took place? I see nothing of the sort. Perhaps you are just looking for ways to spread your hatred. 

The text is quoted from the vid, stop the inflammatory accusations of me spreading hate.

Is this also spreading hate:

Muslim protester at the London “Million Man March” shares his view on pogroms and organized violence on Jewish people.  "Hitler knew how to deal with these people."

The text is quoted from the vid, stop the inflammatory accusations of me spreading hate.

Is this also spreading hate:

Muslim protester at the London “Million Man March” shares his view on pogroms and organized violence on Jewish people.  "Hitler knew how to deal with these people."

I don’t have any text on the vid. I just see the video. I don’t see any desecration. 
You have posted the view of a single protestor giving his honest opinion. He has a different perspective than you. For him, Israel is the terrorist state. It’s just hard for you to accept that your point of view is not the only thing that matters. 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

It’s also worth noting that the poster who uploaded that harmless looking video along with his own rhetoric, sports an Israeli flag alongside his username. 
Do you have something on reliable media?

Edited by NextG
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, NextG said:

It’s also worth noting that the poster than uploaded the harmless looking video along with his own rhetoric, sports an Israeli flag alongside his username. 
Do you have something on reliable media?

It’s also worth noting that the poster than uploaded the harmless looking video along with his own rhetoric, sports an Israeli flag alongside his username. 

What's that got to do with it? ^^^^

Twitter is reliable enough for the UK Met police to search, identify and arrest those responsible for hate crimes as above and as quoted by the Met in a link I posted much earlier in this topic that you've missed

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What's that got to do with it? ^^^^

Twitter is reliable enough for the UK Met police to search, identify and arrest those responsible for hate crimes as above and as quoted by the Met in a link I posted much earlier in this topic that you've missed

It’s got to do with the reason for his posting it in the first place. You and they claim desecration, but I see nothing of the sort. It appears just an attempt to inflame and you took the bait. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

It’s got to do with the reason for his posting it in the first place. You and they claim desecration, but I see nothing of the sort. It appears just an attempt to inflame and you took the bait. 

My question was did you think it was correct what they were doing? You said you saw the video? Do you think they should have been doing that on remembrance day when there are another 364 days to have chosen?

What about the second clip? 

Edited by Bkk Brian

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

My question was did you think it was correct what they were doing? You said you saw the video? Do you think they should have been doing that on remembrance day when there are another 364 days to have chosen?

What about the second clip? 

I don’t see any of your clips. I simply ran a search on the text that you posted and found a nineteen second clip posted by Zoka. 
Has anyone else claimed such things? I read that EDF supporters did so. Is that true?

The point is that some people are salivating at the thought of demonising others. There are legitimate reasons for supporting the Palestinians. It’s only extremists that aren’t interested in discussing the reasons why people do what they do. It’s ‘easier’ to try to paint them in an extreme light. Hence the use of ‘leftie’, ‘woke’ etc Always trying to provoke and divide. Instead of seeing that everyone has their point and they aren’t just mad and our opposites. 

Edited by NextG
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

I don’t see any of your clips. I simply ran a search on the text that you posted and found a nineteen second clip posted by Zoka. 
Has anyone else claimed such things? I read that EDF supporters did so. Is that true?

The point is that some people are salivating at the thought of demonising others. There are legitimate reasons for supporting the Palestinians. It’s only extremists that aren’t interested in discussing the reasons why people do what they do. It’s ‘easier’ to try to paint them in an extreme light. Hence the use of ‘leftie’, ‘woke’ etc Always trying to provoke and divide. Instead of seeing that everyone has their point and they aren’t just mad and our opposites. 

So you avoided completely the very simple question I posed and instead asked me a bizarre question on whether anyone else has made such claims. Perhaps better to start and the beginning of this topic and see the numerous other similar claims and arrests as a consequence by the Met police. This topic did not start at the point you joined, all this has been discussed already perhaps start by some basic research.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

So you avoided completely the very simple question I posed and instead asked me a bizarre question on whether anyone else has made such claims. Perhaps better to start and the beginning of this topic and see the numerous other similar claims and arrests as a consequence by the Met police. This topic did not start at the point you joined, all this has been discussed already perhaps start by some basic research.

I didn’t avoid anything. What was the simple question that you claim that I have attempted to evade?

Of course you are simply attempting to ‘gaslight’. The only person who attempted to evade a question here is you and that was “Do you deny that the modern state of Israel was born of terrorism?”

You instead wriggled out, like every other of your kind here(wrigglers) claiming that it was off-topic and then posted a Twitter link that I cannot see and asked me something about that. 
I took the trouble to research the item that you posted and came back with comments. No avoiding at all; unlike yourself. 
So don’t try your slippery and disingenuous behaviour with me. Basic research? I will happily debate you on any subject.  We can test your knowledge, as opposed to your attempt at a slur on mine. 
Let’s see who avoids. 

• Haha 2

Just now, NextG said:

I didn’t avoid anything. What was the simple question that you claim that I have attempted to evade?

Of course you are simply attempting to ‘gaslight’. The only person who attempted to evade a question here is you and that was “Do you deny that the modern state of Israel was born of terrorism?”

You instead wriggled out, like every other of your kind here(wrigglers) claiming that it was off-topic and then posted a Twitter link that I cannot see and asked me something about that. 
I took the trouble to research the item that you posted and came back with comments. No avoiding at all; unlike yourself. 
So don’t try your slippery and disingenuous behaviour with me. Basic research? I will happily debate you on any subject.  We can test your knowledge, as opposed to your attempt at a slur on mine. 
Let’s see who avoids. 

So no basic research on the topic and you want a debate. Waste of time and effort when all the evidence is already posted and yet you claim not to be able to see any of it. Can I suggest you sort out your malware blocker if you want any more debate with me because I'm not here to describe tweets and let you then find the evidence before you get back to me.

Bye

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So no basic research on the topic and you want a debate. Waste of time and effort when all the evidence is already posted and yet you claim not to be able to see any of it. Can I suggest you sort out your malware blocker if you want any more debate with me because I'm not here to describe tweets and let you then find the evidence before you get back to me.

Bye

Expected you to run away after your somewhat pathetic blustering. 
I obviously did enough ‘basic research’ to uncover that your link was posted by someone flying the Israeli flag ☺️
You are pathetic. Busted. You can run but you cannot hide…

• Sad 1

Just now, NextG said:

Expected you to run away after your somewhat pathetic blustering. 
I obviously did enough ‘basic research’ to uncover that your link was posted by someone flying the Israeli flag ☺️
You are pathetic. Busted. You can run but you cannot hide…

Grow up, running from who.............................:cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1