Police Chief Says Won’t Tolerate Truck Sticker Bribery

snoop1130

Some questions;

Does the truck have enough mirrors or lights?

Is the window tint "light" enough to be able to actually see the mirrors, of has the driver used a CD as the template to cut out a patch so he can actually use one of them.

Where is the obligatory "Manchester United" transfer across the windscreen at eye level?

The same for the curtain, strung across the front at chin level?

Which of the Michelin Men is actually the driver?

Edited by herfiehandbag

14 hours ago, KannikaP said:

How the f...k do these vehicle get through any sort of road test with all that rubbish screwed to the front?

Same as those with BLUE tail-lights and fast acting winkers,  or white number plates? 

Am not disputing the sticker possibility, but to cover the hole with 4 separate steel plates without a center support girder is in my opinion the cause and the construction company should be investigated.

• Like 1

Despite many of these trucks being decorated with Michelin men dolls their tyres are the cheapest available.

As to multiple headlamps. Decades ago in a temple carpark I was admiring a bus with no fewer than 40 lamps arranged over the windshield. Not just for show. The proud/owner driver showed me an upgraded alternator driven by the rear mounted engine adding that he didn't use them going uphill because the electrical load sapped the engine power. 😀

I get this (and had it the other day with another article) when I click on the link to read the entire article.   Anyone have an idea about what is happening?   I did an internet search a couple of days ago when I first got this message and did not find what the reason was. : 

Access denied
Error 14
tna.mcot.net
2023-11-10 03:00:00 UTC
What happened?
This request was blocked by our security service
Your IP: 73.81.88.150
Proxy IP: 45.223.160.163 (ID 101460-100)
Incident ID: 1460000820537389505-188899056980071557

18 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

I get this (and had it the other day with another article) when I click on the link to read the entire article.   Anyone have an idea about what is happening?   I did an internet search a couple of days ago when I first got this message and did not find what the reason was. : 

Access denied
Error 14
tna.mcot.net
2023-11-10 03:00:00 UTC
What happened?
This request was blocked by our security service
Your IP: 73.81.88.150
Proxy IP: 45.223.160.163 (ID 101460-100)
Incident ID: 1460000820537389505-188899056980071557

Never mind, I turned on my vpn (I had it on the last time too) and changed the region to Japan.   Now it opened up with out the "Access denied".  

If you do know the reason and want to provide an answer, that would be appreciated. 

Maybe tna security does not like my comcast.com internet service.  I did find that my laptop had connected to someone else's unsecured wifi router (my wifi router was temporarily not working ) and I found  a huge amount of traffic was running through my lapatop.  I downloaded a packet decrypter/translater/whateveritwascalled and found that a huge amount of spam was running through my laptop.  I also discovered that multiple IP address' that belonged to comcast.com were blacklisted and blocked in Russia.   

Edited by radiochaser

Torsak is about as convincing as all the men who have come before him, nobody takes them seriously. Has Thailand ever had an effective police chief who has really done his job? I don't think so. Is it ever going to happen? Let us hope, but it certainly is not happening now. 

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Torsak is about as convincing as all the men who have come before him, nobody takes them seriously. Has Thailand ever had an effective police chief who has really done his job? I don't think so. Is it ever going to happen? Let us hope, but it certainly is not happening now. 

Don't hold your breath for any change, ever. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1