British Man Arrested after Dropping Gun in Rawai Nightclub

webfact

46 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

New to the list of most popular names for boys are: Ahmed, Mateo, Musa, Sam, Austin, Cody, Hamza, Frankie, Harvey, Felix, John, Eddie, Elias, Jake and Junior. New to the list of most popular names for girls are: Ayzal, Sarah, Lyra, Delilah, Hazel, Riley, Clara, Niamh, Ariella, Ophelia, Zahra, Athena, Cora and Amelie.Jul 11, 2023

AND YOUR POINT IS ......??????

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Seeall said:

The same as AUS , you see news the crims are 80% of the time immigrants....

That's not true!!! It's only because media will tell you every case a migrant is involved in. In reality, the percentage is lower than AUS people. But migrant bashing is fun for YOU????:wacko:

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Well, here we start again with discrimination? Is Sunak a British name? They are all British citizens. Please respect!:smile:

Both good sons of the leafy lanes of Surrey no doubt, one rich and well educated, the other a poor fool destined for the confines of an overcrowded cell, causality writes its story without an author but all stories end eventually and so nothing really happened.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

If it was a blank gun and not modified to fire real bullets, there is no law against them yet as far as I know, even though the Interior Ministry has been seizing them and asking owners to register them since the Paragon murders by the 14 year old fruit cake. It takes some time to amend laws in Thailand.  They need draft a bill first which needs to pass three readings in parliament and then usually comes into effect 90 days after publication in the Royal Gazette.

It begs the question, just what is considered a firearm in Thailand?
A rifle, a handgun, a shotgun, and such, ok.
Now here we are seeing charges brought for possession of a blank gun. What about a starters pistol?

Then there are pellet guns, of all sorts, 
followed by air soft guns and paintball guns. 
Songkran brings out all kinds of water guns across the country. 
Just where does Thailand have that line drawn?

50 minutes ago, 0815 said:

Jamaal from the UK on a holiday trip together with Ismael from Germany ?

Come on, there are now thousands of third generation ethnic Asians in the UK.  Given that quite a lot of 'indigenous' Britons can't trace their heritage back more than 2-300 years, how long do you suggest it takes to be classed as British?

The Prime Minister of Great Britain is from parents of Indian descent, the First Minister of Scotland's parents were Pakistani immigrants and the Mayor of London's heritage is also Pakistani. The most popular dish in Britain is now Chicken Tikka Massala :laugh:.

Like it or not, Britain is a multicultural society so joking about British names is pretty much old hat.

Whether or not Britain should be 'multicultural' is an entirely different matter though, its just how it is.

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Agree 2

11 hours ago, JayClay said:

I think you made a bit of a faux pas with your ratial stereotyping there.

Hint: The UK is not, by a long stretch, the nationality most associated with guns...

If you're referring to the US... we are more associated with using guns... lol

Having been a law enforcement officer for 30 years in the States, I know all too well you don’t carry or tuck a handgun in the small of your back an rely on your belt an trousers to keep the handgun secure. Many holster makers or manufacturers offer secure concealed inside your pants type of undercover or off duty holsters. Try running or even doing simple yet silly back flips without a handgun being secured in a holster. Unsecured handguns with or without an exposed hammer can easily be accidentally discharged by doing simple but stupid tricks. Individual departments or agencies provide policies regarding the carrying of concealed weapons both on duty and off duty. Violations of your department or agency’s policies and procedures could cost you your job or you being subject to disciplinary action or both not to mention the civil liabilities you’d face in regards to negligence…

44 minutes ago, gravity101 said:

So much  xenophobia. I wonder if my beautiful Thai kids are described this way with Thais with their British surname? By your rationale, are they not Thai with a British surname?

Are they not British cause they look somewhat Asian?

When they go to Britain, will they be accepted by your ilk?

Well said.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, JayClay said:

I think you made a bit of a faux pas with your ratial stereotyping there.

Hint: The UK is not, by a long stretch, the nationality most associated with guns...

However the UK could possibly be most associated with Jamall ( outside of Jamalland.)🙃🙃

1 hour ago, Ironmike said:

Jaamal a British person carrying a gun in Thailand where us Farangs are forbidden to even have a gun this guy is in need of a good beating then deported back to the land he and his mates are trying to invade, let the bits deal with his dumb ass

Naaa they’d give him a house and 20 grand a year social security!!!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, gravity101 said:

So much  xenophobia. I wonder if my beautiful Thai kids are described this way with Thais with their British surname? By your rationale, are they not Thai with a British surname?

Are they not British cause they look somewhat Asian?

When they go to Britain, will they be accepted by your ilk?

My Thai wife has my surname - she’s excepted over here - in uk - but then she’s not part of a race or religion that feels it needs to exert its authority over other people

21 minutes ago, bizboi said:

My Thai wife has my surname - she’s excepted over here - in uk - but then she’s not part of a race or religion that feels it needs to exert its authority over other people

Is your wife accepted or excepted?

Yup, typo's are easy to do, including me.

Cheers, thinking all is good.🙃🙃

17 hours ago, webfact said:

a Glock 19 blank gun

A gun the shoots blanks that looks like a Glock 19?  That's not a firearm if it hasn't been modified.  It's a blank gun.  Like a starter's pistol.
Stupid to carry it around though.  ...................win stupid prizes!!!  He may not be tossed in prison.  Lawyer up.