Most exciting thing you've done in Thailand

bignok

4 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

1. stayed at a 1000 baht per night hotel

2. ate a 100 baht curry

3. spoke to a farang

4. visited a popular area with thousands of tourists

the excitement darn near killed me, will have to retreat to the boonies to recover.

You sound like an interesting guy.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I left the safety of what I knew and was conformable with back home  , and moved to Thailand. 

That part was easy for me, and just another day, but a different location.   Never really settled anywhere, and moved (followed the money) more than a few times.  

Best, most exciting thing, is actually living a life, not prepping for retirement.  Actually living in a house I like, and not an investment, temp living to be rented out later, when moving on to the next project.

A long term relationship, a daughter, new cars, instead of hold me over POS, (some nice & fun...but), along with stress free and not thinking about the future. 

All pretty exciting and brings a big A$$ smile to my face when thinking about it.  Wasn't one to work overseas, so as you say, leaving that comfort zone or 45 years, and actually enjoying living in a country, tropical surfside to top it off on the other side of the planet, is pretty cool.

Made easier without any real ties to the old life, or leaving people behind.