Most exciting thing you've done in Thailand

bignok

21 hours ago, Lacessit said:

77 off the stick when I was 78 yo, smart@rse.

I'm just wondering when your IQ will be higher than your age.

Way to metaphorical for me.

But rest assured that, with old age, I do my holes in one, more and more.

Edited by Ben Zioner

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Don't they have any worthy causes you can help out at? Like an orphanage or animal shelter or such like.

We are well out in the sticks (or boonies for the yanks)......I was going to enquire at the local schools if they would like a reader......just so kids can hear English spoken real proper like what I do.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I saw a show like that in Phuket. I was the only farang, so the waitresses looked after me. One even made me a paper crane ( bird ) souvenir from a paper serviette which I still have somewhere. The singing was un memorable, and the most striking thing about the dancers were their thigh high boots. It was interesting though.

Ramwong dancers wear flat shoes so probably not that, a remarkable singer I saw last week, with boots! 100% confident and professional, her dancing was top class, but voice a bit weak which I understood when the mrs told me how old she was, nong onion, one of the most talented young singers I have ever seen. Her voice will get stronger, she's only 12! Mum and dad and older sister were with her, and sings on stage with dad, remarkable talent.

IMG_20231126_202544.jpg

I would say riding my motorcycle up to northern Thailand and experiencing those great roads, Mae Sot to Mae Hong Son, Pai, Chaing Mai, Chaing Rai, Nan and Khoa Kho.. Absolutely the most exciting thing.. I repeat that journey every year for a couple weeks doing the 4000-4500KM giant loop from Hua Hin and back… 

Edited by Pilot3Boz
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I got on a 'Chinese only' flight to China from CM airport.

When the flight attendant announced 'boarding rows 1-10' the entire crowd charged the gate, and the flight attendant hid and let them have at it.

That's the most exciting thing that happened in Thailand. Or post under wrong topic. 

October 2003. Beach road bus stop. A lady and me sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. Bus was late. She gave me a BJ on the bench. 200 Bht. Dozends of people walking by, seeing what's going on. No opposition, mostly smiling faces. That was Pattaya in the old days. Unthinkable today.  

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, proton said:

Ramwong dancers wear flat shoes so probably not that, a remarkable singer I saw last week, with boots! 100% confident and professional, her dancing was top class, but voice a bit weak which I understood when the mrs told me how old she was, nong onion, one of the most talented young singers I have ever seen. Her voice will get stronger, she's only 12! Mum and dad and older sister were with her, and sings on stage with dad, remarkable talent.

IMG_20231126_202544.jpg

Not the only great child musician in LOS. Kid of about 12 playing drums in a band in Chiang Mai was absolutely amazing.

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not the only great child musician in LOS. Kid of about 12 playing drums in a band in Chiang Mai was absolutely amazing.

Only really interested in singers, although there are some great guitarists like Petty Rock, she might be as old as 13 now, 11 here.

About 20 years ago me and a couple of my Pommy mates went drinking one afternoon in Nevada gogo bar, soi Post office.

We were in there drinking for several hours, when we came out it was dark. Earlier we had parked the car in Royal Garden, so we walking along the frontage and there were about 10 girls sitting in front of what now is Sizzlers.

My mate pointed at this pretty young girl, he said you come with me, she jumped up and came along. We all jumped in the car, my mate drove while me and my other mate and the girl sat in the back seat.

My mate drove around Bali High, pulled up at the lighthouse 

My mate (the driver) was in the back seat, myself and other mate waited outside the car, he had the girls clothes in his hands and we both laughed.

She was still in the back seat, while she was in the back of the car we walked off and hid her clothes in a speed boat, back then the speed boats parked there. Anyway, after a while my mate drove past and pulled up with this naked girl, sat in the front seat, she did not seemed fussed, just asked if we'd seen her clothes.

I felt bad so I went back to get her clothes that I'd hidden in one of the speed boats, I was so drunk I forgot which boat. After a while found her clothes, she got dressed and we dropped her off at her apartment (after paying her). 

Her apartment was bottom of Theppraya, what a good sport she was, sadly you don't find those type anymore. 😔

The good old days, you could drink and drive, cops would go home at midnight. 😎

😔

• Sad 1

On 11/29/2023 at 6:07 PM, Pilot3Boz said:

I would say riding my motorcycle up to northern Thailand and experiencing those great roads, Mae Sot to Mae Hong Son, Pai, Chaing Mai, Chaing Rai, Nan and Khoa Kho.. Absolutely the most exciting thing.. I repeat that journey every year for a couple weeks doing the 4000-4500KM giant loop from Hua Hin and back… 

Cool

On 11/30/2023 at 10:09 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

About 20 years ago me and a couple of my Pommy mates went drinking one afternoon in Nevada gogo bar, soi Post office.

We were in there drinking for several hours, when we came out it was dark. Earlier we had parked the car in Royal Garden, so we walking along the frontage and there were about 10 girls sitting in front of what now is Sizzlers.

My mate pointed at this pretty young girl, he said you come with me, she jumped up and came along. We all jumped in the car, my mate drove while me and my other mate and the girl sat in the back seat.

My mate drove around Bali High, pulled up at the lighthouse 

My mate (the driver) was in the back seat, myself and other mate waited outside the car, he had the girls clothes in his hands and we both laughed.

She was still in the back seat, while she was in the back of the car we walked off and hid her clothes in a speed boat, back then the speed boats parked there. Anyway, after a while my mate drove past and pulled up with this naked girl, sat in the front seat, she did not seemed fussed, just asked if we'd seen her clothes.

I felt bad so I went back to get her clothes that I'd hidden in one of the speed boats, I was so drunk I forgot which boat. After a while found her clothes, she got dressed and we dropped her off at her apartment (after paying her). 

Her apartment was bottom of Theppraya, what a good sport she was, sadly you don't find those type anymore. 😔

The good old days, you could drink and drive, cops would go home at midnight. 😎

😔

I thought I would let you know your post has been edited after I reported it. First time I have reported a post and they did remove the worst parts but left the sense that you humiliated this poor girl. The original post was the worst I have seen on this site and what is left is not flash. My feedback is that hopefully you can find a way to get your excitement through fun and kindness and not through humiliation of others and bad acts. 

• Love It 2

2 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I thought I would let you know your post has been edited after I reported it. First time I have reported a post and they did remove the worst parts but left the sense that you humiliated this poor girl. The original post was the worst I have seen on this site and what is left is not flash. My feedback is that hopefully you can find a way to get your excitement through fun and kindness and not through humiliation of others and bad acts. 

Why are you telling me, are you after an award? 

Nothing wrong with a bit of creative writing. 
Half the dribble on this forum is made up nonsense. 

My post had no swear words, sexual references etc. or similar to offend, just story telling.

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 2