90 day

Whilst we're discussing 90 day reports can someone answer me this. I used to do my report online. My last 2 have been rejected. No notification as to why they were rejected. I can report in person at Buriram and I believe that if the computer system was down then the whole system is affected. But no. And I can't believe that in the 6 months they've been down nobody has been able to fix it.  

Edited by IvorBiggun2

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Whilst we're discussing 90 day reports can someone answer me this. I used to do my report online. My last 2 have been rejected. No notification as to why they were rejected. I can report in person at Buriram and I believe that if the computer system was down then the whole system is affected. But no. And I can't believe that in the 6 months they've been down nobody has been able to fix it.  

Have you by any chance failed to do the TM30 thing after staying in a hotel somewhere or returning to TH after being abroad? 

Just wondered, cos recently a pal of mine got rejected online, for what I think was most likely that reason, though the specific reason for his rejection online was not made clear by immigration.........who apparently don't think giving a reason the most obviously sensible thing to do. 

Of course, if you're always on top of the TM30 thing, ignore my comment. 👍