Norwegian Motorcyclist Drives into Dangling Cable and Gets Injured in Sattahip

webfact

It always surprises that Thai people do not report these matters to the proper authorities. Also there must be many local Govt. people who pass these dangerous things and apparently do nothing about them.

I would have no idea who to contact about it.

3 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

It was an internet cable bro but nice rant anyway.

Take a close look at the cable wrapped around the motorbike in the OP. If you think that was an internet, i.e. fibre optic cable, then I suggest a trip to Specsavers.

13 hours ago, Noah K said:

It was only a matter of time. Eventually, the communication industry most fix what is a very dangerous situation waiting to happen. It's visual pollution and it really needs to be addressed. Another situation simular to the pollution/smoke issue. Lots of talk, very little action.

Also don't be irrisponsible and walk on the ones lying along the footpath, or touch the ones along the walk overs, or you could end up with a big hospital bill. 

13 hours ago, cracker1 said:

It always surprises that Thai people do not report these matters to the proper authorities. Also there must be many local Govt. people who pass these dangerous things and apparently do nothing about them.

I would have no idea who to contact about it.

Because it is a waste of time..... the only time we get a reaction is when someone is killed or injured and it gets into the press or onto social media. When I had my coax internet replaced with fibre, the guy intended to leave the old cable up there until my Mrs talked to him.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Dr B said:

Take a close look at the cable wrapped around the motorbike in the OP. If you think that was an internet, i.e. fibre optic cable, then I suggest a trip to Specsavers.

Black cable with a white stripe. Identifies it as a CAT fiber cable. 

23 hours ago, malibukid said:

up here in CM they are hanging down on the sidewalks.  the stupid phone company repair men do not clean up their mess.  

Simply because they're too lazy and too poorly trained to do anything properly and finish a job correctly. Add in Thainess attitudes of it all be okay because Buddha looks after us and hey ho, that's why infrastructure and utilities are so messy, untidy and poorly maintained.

• Like 1