Undercover Raid Busts Tomboy Bar: 18 Tourists Found with Purple Urine

webfact

17 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Tombuys in Thailand still look very feminine. Unlike Tomboys in the west, that's another story lol

There are a handful of doable Tomboys, but if they look too feminine, they will be lonely. Some Toms emulate the KPop boy band look.

But most look vaguely Chinese or Korean, and look like incel men. You wouldn't go near them, unless you need a body for your football team. 

Kim-Jong-Un-North-Korean-address-country-January-1-2014.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I don't want to go into details, but ladies who go with Toms have different wants and needs than regular ladies. They aren't doing the same with Toms that they do with men.

Of course not, if that were true they would like men also. I think they want to get as close as possible to a man as they can, while still being with a woman. Thus, why I mentioned penetration with dildo's by a tom as being in that ballpark.

Do you agree? What do you think the wants/needs are?

Edited by JimTripper

22 hours ago, ezzra said:

Paraphilias

paraphilia

[ par-uh-fil-ee-uh ]SHOW IPA

nounPsychiatry.

a type of mental disorder characterized by a preference for or obsession with unusual sexual practices, as pedophilia, sadomasochism, or exhibitionism.

I was just checking in case I had any.  (Relieved to find I haven't.)

24 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Of course not, if that were true they would like men also. I think they want to get as close as possible to a man as they can, while still being with a woman. Thus, why I mentioned penetration with dildo's by a tom as being in that ballpark.

Let's just say that penetration is not high on their list.

26 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Of course, they have emotional needs, and they are not looking for a simulated man.

Edited by Danderman123

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

In the many years that I've been here in Thailand I've pushed back against  corrupt cops or ones who were out of bounds, on many occasions. I've never been jailed for it, I've never had anything horrible happen to me, and in many instances they have backed down.

So when they say jump I do not jump, when most people say jump, I do not jump. We make choices in life. 

Are you sure it's illegal for a cop to demand my urine sample if I'm sitting in a bar? Is it legal to film the cops while you talk to them here? I'm thinking it would end poorly if I ever tried that. 

What's worked for me so far is total submission. 

9 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

Are you sure it's illegal for a cop to demand my urine sample if I'm sitting in a bar? Is it legal to film the cops while you talk to them here? I'm thinking it would end poorly if I ever tried that. 

What's worked for me so far is total submission. 

I don't do submission. I push back alot with the cops. With respect. I am not obnoxious. It often works. Never been locked up, from it. Often they back down. 

The bar name says it all really like any big town in thailand.But a tourist town like pattaya  the police know when to check and what to look for.I heard stories about bars in bkk a disco and everyone is checked if anyone is peeing purple then u are going nowhere.Farangs are checked but mostly thais are checked.My friend got checked in cnx don,t know where, she had to do a test once a week  to  the police untill clear.No charges  really just a gov record of rehab,I think it was about 1 mth of checks

Edited by bristolgeoff

On 12/7/2023 at 9:24 AM, webfact said:

In a joint operation, local authorities, in collaboration with the police, conducted a surprise raid on a Tomboy bar in Pattaya, discovering over a hundred tourists violating closing time regulations. Upon urine tests, 18 individuals tested positive for drug use, leading to legal action.

Above is the picture caption. Doesn't anybody check the articles for mistakes before publishing?

11 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Your opinion is based on the premise that all women want a man, of some sort of substitute.

Let me try to break that paradigm this way:

What does a gay boy want? Do you think they want a substitute lady? If so, they would be going with ladyboys.

Gay boys don't want women.

Lesbians don't want men.

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Your opinion is based on the premise that all women want a man, of some sort of substitute.

Let me try to break that paradigm this way:

What does a gay boy want? Do you think they want a substitute lady? If so, they would be going with ladyboys.

Gay boys don't want women.

Lesbians don't want men.

Why are they attracted to a tom that's trying to act and look like a man then?

Edited by JimTripper

On 12/8/2023 at 8:31 AM, JimTripper said:

Why are they attracted to a tom that's trying to act and look like a man then?

Here is part of your answer:

Lady - lady relationships are looked down upon in Thailand. But, not so much Tomboy - lady relationships.

Thai society is okay with gay boys, ladyboys, but not lady - lady relationships.  No idea why that is.

Among my bargirl acquaintances, when ladies go with ladies, it's a big secret.

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Here is part of your answer:

Lady - lady relationships are looked down upon in Thailand. But, not so much Tomboy - lady relationships.

Thai society is okay with gay boys, ladyboys, but not lady - lady relationships. No idea why that is.

Among my bargirl acquaintances, when ladies go with ladies, it's a big secret.

There's a lot of Tom's in the military. Do the women in this video look like they are attracted to men?