I Should Have Known Better.

giddyup

9 hours ago, balo said:

COD works fine, just open the package before the driver leaves with the money. If it does not match return it. 

Have you tried this? I've been told once the parcel has been opened  the courier will refuse to take it.  If the goods don't match the description you then have to instigate the return policy with Lazada. No driver is going to take back an opened package.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 1:48 PM, giddyup said:

I order quite often from Lazada, in fact awaiting three small items at the moment, nothing worth more than 130 Baht. Courier just turned up and said has a parcel for 280 baht, but I have ordered nothing of that amount. Against my better judgement I paid the courier and opened the box and found a grubby used nylon jacket, worth maybe 20 baht. I don't know where these scammers get my name and address, but lesson learned and they won't catch me again.

I take a screenshot and print the order including vendor name, order number, delivery date, cost, etc for every item I order.

When the delivery guy comes I check against the order. Annoying but effective.

I always order COD.

No order match, no acceptance of delivery.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/13/2023 at 2:09 PM, GarryP said:

When I paid an order in advance on Lazada and the order was canceled by the seller, I got the refund to the wallet and, like you, to this day I haven't been able to withdraw it. Stopped using Lazada because of that. Use Shopee a lot now and pay in advance and not had any problems at all. 

Don't withdraw it. Use it in checkout to pay for items. Done it many times myself.

• Thumbs Up 1