Any hope for us?

Mika78

Please, you should explain something to me: I was robbed/scammed of 200,000 thb and after three years whoever did the dirty thing hasn't given me anything back or i dont know where he is, what he do, etc. and whoever should do something keeps telling me: we're investigating. Does this mean that placing hope in Thai justice is a dream for us mere mortals?

• Confused 1

If you can't spell out coherently to us what happened, then I'm not sure how the Thai justice system could be expected to solve the matter.

How exactly did you lose the 200,000 baht? If you can't explain that, let's start even more simply: how do you know you lost 200,000 baht?

What did you tell the authorities originally? What progress have they made? What other third parties are assisting you or aware of the situation?

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, Mika78 said:

Please, you should explain something to me: I was robbed/scammed of 200,000 thb and after three years whoever did the dirty thing hasn't given me anything back or i dont know where he is, what he do, etc. and whoever should do something keeps telling me: we're investigating. Does this mean that placing hope in Thai justice is a dream for us mere mortals?

Yes.

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2023 at 7:57 PM, Mika78 said:

Does this mean that placing hope in Thai justice is a dream for us mere mortals?

It's the same everywhere on Planet Earth.

Maybe you should book a flight on one of Musk's first few flights to Planet Mars.

To find deptors in Thailand that have "dissappeared", there are only 2 ways to go:

- Hire a Private Detrective.

- Involve the Police (RTP). Offer them a "FINDERS FEE" of 50% of the outstanding amount. If the "finders fee" is large enough, they will find anyone in the Kingdom of Thailand within 2 weeks.

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2023 at 8:14 PM, Gaccha said:

How exactly did you lose the 200,000 baht? If you can't explain that, let's start even more simply: how do you know you lost 200,000 baht?

What did you tell the authorities originally? What progress have they made? What other third parties are assisting you or aware of the situation?

this is how