Which Isan town/city is best for a bit of hanky panky?

bob smith

On 12/20/2023 at 4:19 PM, VBF said:

Years ago I visited Sisaket to stay with a friend who lived there. He spoke passable Thai.

We went to several bars in what he called the "local twinkle town" and, because he was known and spoke Thai we were welcomed, cautiously.

I got the impression that had I gone alone I wouldn't have been received so well which my friend later confirmed.

Bear in mind, it's nothing like BKK, Patts or Phuket!  Also be very careful as many of the ladies present were, I'm sure, very young - uncomfortably so, for me!

Oddly enough, when visiting Pichai some years later, another friend, who lived there, pointed out the "local twinkle town" to me although we didn't indulge.

As @Bday Prang said above "it's everywhere, just look for the bright lights or the fairy lights,"

School Holidays finish soon, the OP had better get a wriggle on!

All over Thailand every town has at least one nightclub, normally in the biggest hotel. and if you can present yourself in a clean fairly sober manner, you can follow the Bacardi Breezer rule,  watch 2 bottles drunk move on to the third, smile and wait for their move towards you. Never move towards them, the men they are with could get upset, but, their move to you means a chance. 

47 minutes ago, phetpeter said:

All over Thailand every town has at least one nightclub, normally in the biggest hotel. and if you can present yourself in a clean fairly sober manner, you can follow the Bacardi Breezer rule,  watch 2 bottles drunk move on to the third, smile and wait for their move towards you. Never move towards them, the men they are with could get upset, but, their move to you means a chance. 

I NEVER move on girls.

they move on me.

• Haha 1

Just Google ...Sideline girls + the town you are in ( use Google translate for this )

Usually results in a list and some contact numbers. They often give a menu of their services and a price.

But if you can't speak Thai might as well forget it.

15 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

Don’t all these ladies leave home to work in the sleazy areas of Thailand BKK Phuket, Samui, Pattaya

Nah this is strictly controlled by the authorities to ensure their is never a shortage of flange in the north east

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

Cant wait to get up there!! 

i need some country flange asap

No need to wait , or even travel for that matter,  according to  a recent study by a leading research foundation  wherever you are in Thailand you are never more than 100 meters or so  from an  issan girl   

• Haha 1

On 12/20/2023 at 2:55 PM, bob smith said:

taking a tour round there soon.

which place is best to get down n dirty for a few days.

bob.

Udon Thani, hand down.

Cool little City.

The Pannarai Hotel or eighth Hotel are descent hotels adjacent to the beer bar complex.

Another area around the corner with plenty of other bars with hostesses also. 

2 hours ago, Acharn said:

I've never been there, but I'd recommend Surin. When I used to hang out at the Thermae, the best looking girls always seemed to be Khmer ethnic from there. Buriram was well represented, too.

I'd recommend Khmer everytime .   Just nicer girls in my experience,   

Edited by Bday Prang

I'm back in the US, but I first visited Thailand in 1967, and more recently starting around 2010.  I lived with my Thai GF in Jomtien from 2015 until 2019, and during that time we traveled extensivly throughout the country, and to all the other Asian Countries. One can find girl action just about everywhere however when you go away from the well traveled girl related areas it can be difficult but really the language is the main problem not a lack of available girls. However as an example there are 4 or 5 girlie bars (English is spoken) very near the two big hotels in Kohn Kean in the center of town.  There is also a fancy club with intertainment where girls expect to leave with some one. Similar to the ones of that type that are in Bankok.  The other ones that I mentioned are (beer bars) with girls for hire.  As mentioned in a previous post Udon Thani has a girlie area, as does ubon Ratchatani.  Korot etc. I had no problem finding girls in Krabbi either. Same of course for Hua Hin which has a ton of bars. Really they are everywhere, but if your in an area where no one speaks English it can be a problem. One thing that has changed is honesty. Back in 1967 a bunch of us guys went to a brothel in Satahipp about twelve of us the only ones in the whole place. As time went by and guys paired off with girls for the night one guy was so drunk that he left his wallet on the bar. It was there all night. In the morning it was still there with all of his money in it.

Different times that are sadly gone.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/20/2023 at 3:08 PM, bob smith said:

can we keep on topic please fellas.

im looking for advice for a filthy week away in isan.

women only, dark or white skin im not bothered.

bob.

Even up here in isaan they haven't quite sunk to Bob's level. Lot of stray dogs so you might be in luck....