What Gaza's death toll says about the war

CharlieH

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Israel (politicians) want it all.

And the USA let them do what they want.

And the rest of the world can only watch.

And then some people are surprised when many people around the world hate the USA.

Can you wrap you head around the fact that Israel, like many other countries, supports multiple political views?

It also 'helps' that the Palestinians are just ain't that bright as playing 'good guys' either.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Israel (politicians) want it all.

And the USA let them do what they want.

And the rest of the world can only watch.

And then some people are surprised when many people around the world hate the USA.

Only watches might be more accurate.

"What do you see in them that you don't like about yourself?"

1 minute ago, Ben Zioner said:

I think Israel showed too much restraint, after that barbaric pogrom we should have bombed Gaza into oblivion. Acting fast before the West got weak once more, so predictably, would have had secured our future. Now I am worried.

And killing all the hostages in the process...

1 minute ago, Morch said:

And killing all the hostages in the process...

You know as well as I do, that most of them were doomed from the onset. They have become martyrs the second they were taken. Now it is time to eradicate the menace. Palestinians lives have no value when it is time to protect ours.

• Sad 1

You know as well as I do, that most of them were doomed from the onset. They have become martyrs the second they were taken. Now it is time to eradicate the menace. Palestinians lives have no value when it is time to protect ours.

What I know is that many were released. And 'martyrs'? That's Hamas terminology.

I doubt you'd speak that way if any of your loved ones were taken by Hamas.

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think the UN should compel the IDF to drop warning leaflets before they bomb targets the way Hamas does when they shoot the rockets. 

That's exactly what Tsahal has been doing. But tell me where are are Hamas' leaflets? The shoot rockets into Israel every day. 

• Sad 1

That's exactly what Tsahal has been doing. But tell me where are are Hamas' leaflets? They shoot rockets into Israel every day. Did they send an SMS to their victims before the Pogrom. 

Edited by Ben Zioner