Human trafficking ring busted: Underage girls lured to sell virginity to Chinese investors for 200,000 baht

webfact

On 12/22/2023 at 1:25 PM, spidermike007 said:

Sad stuff. If indeed the customers are caught, they should be executed. If not by the authorities, than by the families. There is never an excuse to prey on young women, like this. It is pathetic. The men and women involved deserve to have their supply of oxygen cut off.

While I do agree that the "customers" deserve punishment. I'd like to think we live in a world where "execution" is no solution. These "customers" are extremely sick people and need to be locked up etc but not killed. Comments like this are what suck oxygen out of a room and deprive the rest of space to make more rational conversation. 

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, StandardIssue said:

While I do agree that the "customers" deserve punishment. I'd like to think we live in a world where "execution" is no solution. These "customers" are extremely sick people and need to be locked up etc but not killed. Comments like this are what suck oxygen out of a room and deprive the rest of space to make more rational conversation. 

I sincerely believe there are acts one can commit, which represent a self revocation of the right to consume oxygen. The prisons are already quite full. Why burden society by having to take care of a worthless inmate? Bring back the death penalty, but do it in such a way that is happens swiftly, and without the possibility of appeal. Assuming there are eye witnesses and positive proof of a heinous crime. 

I think there are circumstances where the crime, or crimes were so horrific, no trial should be required, and there should be a mandatory death penalty carried out within 30 days. Just be off with the cretin. An old school panel of three judges, or something to that effect. If there is enough evidence, eye witnesses, or sufficient forensic proof, why should the state, the people, and the families have to be made to suffer?

Edited by spidermike007
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/22/2023 at 1:30 PM, jonclark said:

I am sure the "luxurious hotels" where these crimes occurred at, have all the details of the Chinese 'investors.' After all the hotels by law need to collect the complete details of foreigners who stay at their premises as required by the immigration dept. Should not be too difficult to find these Chinese Pedos. 

Alledgedly and incidentally, Chairman Mao used to like young virgins as he believed having sex with them would keep him young. 

According to Dr. Lee, Mao's physician, he had sex with girls 14 and under. He never washed afterward as he needed their Yin to balance his prodigious Yang. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I sincerely believe there are acts one can commit, which represent a self revocation of the right to consume oxygen. The prisons are already quite full. Why burden society by having to take care of a worthless inmate? Bring back the death penalty, but do it in such a way that is happens swiftly, and without the possibility of appeal. Assuming there are eye witnesses and positive proof of a heinous crime. 

I think there are circumstances where the crime, or crimes were so horrific, no trial should be required, and there should be a mandatory death penalty carried out within 30 days. Just be off with the cretin. An old school panel of three judges, or something to that effect. If there is enough evidence, eye witnesses, or sufficient forensic proof, why should the state, the people, and the families have to be made to suffer?

I am assuming you did not really pay attention in your studies of sociology, humanities or psychology. if you even went to university. What you suggest is such a step backwards in social policy and society building you might as well be living in the dark ages. You do realize what you are suggesting is more or less considered vigilantism. If there was a way for me to not see any of your posts I'd be a lot happier. In fact I will not be reading anything you write again. Just complete nonsense.

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/22/2023 at 1:25 PM, spidermike007 said:

The men and women involved deserve to have their supply of oxygen cut off.

And other parts of their bodies first.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, StandardIssue said:

I am assuming you did not really pay attention in your studies of sociology, humanities or psychology. if you even went to university. What you suggest is such a step backwards in social policy and society building you might as well be living in the dark ages. You do realize what you are suggesting is more or less considered vigilantism. If there was a way for me to not see any of your posts I'd be a lot happier. In fact I will not be reading anything you write again. Just complete nonsense.

B0ll0cks to Sociology, humanities and psychology learned at University. For 100% guilty cases, like the two 16 year olds in UK, I agree with Spidermike. But why wait 30 days?

And why the Yanks go to all the trouble of how they do it I fail to understand..

Like China, one in the back of the head.......done. Even quicker than Mr Pierrepoint.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Ignoring somebody's posts is the easiest thing in the world to do. It means absolutely nothing to me. 

And regardless of your arguments of the contrary, I double down on what I said. It may be moving society backwards in your opinion, but many of us consider that to be happening already. Society is moving backwards on its own. 

You're not "moving" anything anywhere, except your fingers across a keyboard. Hell, you're probably a vegan or a carnivore who has never killed a bite of food that's entered your mouth.  

Time to use the ignore function.  

• Sad 3

On 2/9/2024 at 4:04 PM, StandardIssue said:

Most of the problems in society these days are a direct result of the rubbish taught  in sociology classes in the woke universities which are a veritable breeding ground for leftist progressive liberals who have an awful lot to answer for.   You lot don't even like to call kiddie fiddlers pedo's anymore   preferring to promote the phrase "minor attracted people"   The dark ages you refer to, seem to me, to be a better alternative to the twisted world people like you live in and would inflict on the rest of us if given the chance 

• Sad 1

On 2/9/2024 at 5:52 PM, StandardIssue said:

The people who preyed upon them may have never done so had they had help in the form of better education, a good home, proper nutrition and the like. You are clueless.

So a well fed and highly educated kiddie fiddler from a nice home is less likely to seek to have sex with underage girls ?  So what about "Prince" Andrew and his wealthy friend Epstein ?   Are those" misunderstood, minor attracted people" merely the exceptions that make the rule?   You are the clueless one

• Confused 1

On 2/9/2024 at 5:01 PM, spidermike007 said:

Society is moving backwards on its own

Not on its own, but with a big helping hand from the hallowed halls of academia, which now churn out thousands of "lefty liberal progressives" all of whom hate ,what the rest of us refer to as, traditional values

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Not on its own, but with a big helping hand from the hallowed halls of academia, which now churn out thousands of "lefty liberal progressives" all of whom hate ,what the rest of us refer to as, traditional values

Where do you get this stuff? What are you suggesting? All hail the all knowing King Bday Prang!!

We are all waiting with anticipation for your book on how to improve the world

Edited by StandardIssue

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Weird…

Reading this kind of nonsense churned out every day by the same people really draws a picture of those who have been brainwashed. 
If you have traditional values and love them,  keep them. What is stopping you from doing so?

Unless your tradition is to offend and abuse others….

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Most of the problems in society these days are a direct result of the rubbish taught  in sociology classes in the woke universities which are a veritable breeding ground for leftist progressive liberals who have an awful lot to answer for.   You lot don't even like to call kiddie fiddlers pedo's anymore   preferring to promote the phrase "minor attracted people"   The dark ages you refer to, seem to me, to be a better alternative to the twisted world people like you live in and would inflict on the rest of us if given the chance 

That's complete B.S. 

Societies are now much less tolerant about pedophilia than they were in the past. Sex crimes against minors have been covered up in the past, I.e. sex crimes by priests, show business people, and political figures. And the so-called "woke" in particular the mee too movement, put more pressure to fight sex crimes, including against minors.

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

So a well fed and highly educated kiddie fiddler from a nice home is less likely to seek to have sex with underage girls ?  So what about "Prince" Andrew and his wealthy friend Epstein ?   Are those" misunderstood, minor attracted people" merely the exceptions that make the rule?   You are the clueless one

Listen, it's obvious you are not a doctor of sociology, humanities or a Doctor of anything for that matter and what you say is hyperbolic (look up the word if you don't know what it means).

No, people like Epstein or Prince Andrew or anybody who is a pedophile is a very sick person. We can all see that yea? They were NOT BORN THAT WAY! 

Something probably many things happened along the way to make them sick. Abuse likely being the primary cause.

You need to do more research my friend. And you will need a good comprehension of the English language to do it. There are may studies done which identify that a HIGH PERCENTAGE of pedophiles were preyed upon and abused themselves!

Get it? Are you following along here??

So if society was more diligent about making sure children are spared from abuse, have good education, have parents who are well educated and take care of them properly etc etc.. the likely hood of them growing up to be well adjusted members of society is a lot higher.

There is a reason why so many African American men wind up in US prisons. Broken homes, abuse, drug addicted parents, poverty stricken neighborhoods rife with gangs and crime. This kind of environment DOES NOT PRODUCE WELL ADJUST MEMBERS OF SOCIETY. GET IT??

Is that too difficult to understand?

So a way to make society better is to get out there and HELP MAKE IT BETTER YOURSELF. Volunteer at an orphanage. Give you time to be a mentor to a fatherless child etc. etc. Feed the homeless, donate to well established charities doing this kind of work etc.

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

From what I read in recent posts, it seems that two issues are confused.

One is how to punish sex crimes against minors. Some people argue for death penalty. I am not convinced it would have much effect but that's a question of opinion. In my opinion, the first priority is to make sure all these crimes are identified, not covered up, halted, and punished. I guess we are far from it  even if it significantly improved in recent years.

The other is how to prevent such crimes to happen. This cannot be done without first understanding the psychological, sociological and economic aspects, just as other issues. And then implementing programs to prevent them.

BTW, what about marriage between adults and children? Who's pushing for it, and who's pushing against it? Conservative leaning religious groups? The so-called Liberal woke?

Edited by candide

59 minutes ago, candide said:

And the so-called "woke" in particular the mee too movement, put more pressure to fight sex crimes, including against minors.

This would be the same "woke movement"  that seeks to defund the police,    I would consider defunding the police to be somewhat counter productive in the context of fighting sex crimes or any other crimes ,  But what would I know, as our resident Dr Spock has correctly pointed out,  I am not a social worker

Just now, Bday Prang said:

This would be the same "woke movement"  that seeks to defund the police,    I would consider defunding the police to be somewhat counter productive in the context of fighting sex crimes or any other crimes ,  But what would I know, as our resident Dr Spock has correctly pointed out,  I am not a social worker

Try to not be quite so disingenuous when you post. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defund_the_police

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Changing target now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StandardIssue said:

Listen, it's obvious you are not a doctor of sociology, humanities or a Doctor of anything for that matter and what you say is hyperbolic (look up the word if you don't know what it means).

No, people like Epstein or Prince Andrew or anybody who is a pedophile is a very sick person. We can all see that yea? They were NOT BORN THAT WAY! 

Something probably many things happened along the way to make them sick. Abuse likely being the primary cause.

You need to do more research my friend. And you will need a good comprehension of the English language to do it. There are may studies done which identify that a HIGH PERCENTAGE of pedophiles were preyed upon and abused themselves!

Get it? Are you following along here??

So if society was more diligent about making sure children are spared from abuse, have good education, have parents who are well educated and take care of them properly etc etc.. the likely hood of them growing up to be well adjusted members of society is a lot higher.

There is a reason why so many African American men wind up in US prisons. Broken homes, abuse, drug addicted parents, poverty stricken neighborhoods rife with gangs and crime. This kind of environment DOES NOT PRODUCE WELL ADJUST MEMBERS OF SOCIETY. GET IT??

Is that too difficult to understand?

So a way to make society better is to get out there and HELP MAKE IT BETTER YOURSELF. Volunteer at an orphanage. Give you time to be a mentor to a fatherless child etc. etc. Feed the homeless, donate to well established charities doing this kind of work etc.

"Listen"   :cheesy:     

No I am not a social worker, or a doctor for that matter, and if your opening sentence was supposed to be an attempt to insult me, I am sorry to have to disappoint you but you failed, and failed pretty miserably.  However the arrogance with which you write and your detachment from reality , clearly identifies you as somebody who has wasted a few years at university  studying for what the rest of us  used to call "non degrees"     I might add that I am writing this slowly, as I doubt you can read very quickly

Of course pedophiles are born that way , in the same way that hetrosexuals and  homosexuals, are born that way,  I don't doubt that there are "studies" showing that many if not all pedo's claim to have been abused themselves, Its a perfect way of attempting to excuse their behaviour.  However I don't think for one minute that the excuse was dreamed up by the pedos themselves. 

Rather those words were put into their mouths by  a collective of social workers and psychiatrists, totally unable to accept that some people are just naturally evil, and desperate to formulate some reason for their behaviour, and also   in an attempt to promote their self perceived  academic relevance.   These works of fiction are then repeated in court by defence lawyers who are paid to mitigate any punishments their client would receive,    They are then repeated later at parole board hearings to other people holding exactly the same twisted academic based, progressive liberal views,  who promptly release them back into society ensuring a high chance of repeat offending, and a steady stream of victims, who according to your theories stand a higher than average chance of becoming pedo's themselves, 

Hardly a way of producing "well adjusted members of society" and not exactly difficult to understand by anybody, except perhaps by those tainted by a few years at uni studying applied social science or similar made up rubbish.

The only way to reduce the number of sex attacks on minors or anybody else, is as @spidermike007 has already said, put them on the end of a short rope and introduce them to a long drop, chances of them reoffending =nil,  and whilst it may not stop all others from committing similar offences it will certainly make some think twice

The reason there are so many people in US prisons is simple, regardless of their ethnicity, they did wrong and they got caught. Not difficult to understand at all, except for people like you

2 hours ago, candide said:

One is how to punish sex crimes against minors. Some people argue for the death penalty. I am not convinced it would have much effect but that's a question of opinion.

It would end repeat offending 100%  thats a fact  not a matter of  opinion , It would also save a lot of money, a basic cremation being a damn sight cheaper than 10 years of incarceration,  As to its deterrent effect , who knows or cares ?  one thing we can be sure about is it would not act as an encouragement, that's good enough for me

• Like 1

Just now, Bday Prang said:

What on earth does that mean ?  You will have to explain, as I said before I am not a social worker, you will have to bear with me

It means you are not arguing any more that the woke movement and the liberals are pro-pedo.

3 hours ago, candide said:

Societies are now much less tolerant about pedophilia than they were in the past. Sex crimes against minors have been covered up in the past, I.e. sex crimes by priests, show business people, and political figures.

Yeah right, the relatively recent exposure of Epstein's Pedo island has resulted in exactly how many prosecutions of those who regularly visited the place?   His mysterious death has pretty much ensured that will never happen.  Its business as usual for pedo's everywhere, nothing has changed and it never will.