The horrors endured by Hamas's hostages: Barely any food, forced to sleep on plastic chairs, waiting to be executed...

CharlieH

Just now, stevenl said:

I am careful with the NGO reports, even more careful with the IDF reports and don't trust AJ reports at all 

But in this case she seems to have been denied counsel and other rights, I have not seen reports refuting that.

I have no idea about guild or not.

The person she tried to murder is pretty sure of her guilt.

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

The person she tried to murder is pretty sure of her guilt.

Has she received counsel and been tried? Telling you don't react to that part of my post and deflect.

Alleged victims are not the most reliable.

Just now, stevenl said:

Has she received counsel and been tried? Telling you don't react to that part of my post and deflect.

Did the Israelis that were slaughtered when the murderous Palestinian terrorists infiltrated their country have a fair trial, I think not, but always believe the aggressors and not the victims eh Steven.

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Did the Israelis that were slaughtered when the murderous Palestinian terrorists infiltrated their country have a fair trial, I think not, but always believe the aggressors and not the victims eh Steven.

Deflecting again and a major lack of reading comprehension.

16 minutes ago, stevenl said:

She was only arrested in April after being shot by

IDF soldiers that witnessing the attack shot her to save the victim. She was taken into custody in April and she has been released. 

More on our dear Fatima:

Stabbing attack at Gush Etzion junction, attacker shot - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

She was only arrested in April after being shot by

IDF soldiers that witnessing the attack shot her to save the victim. She was taken into custody in April and she has been released. 

More on our dear Fatima:

Stabbing attack at Gush Etzion junction, attacker shot - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

So was she offered counsel and did she received a trial?

She was released as part of a prisoner exchange, not because of the judicial system.

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

What were her rights under the law at the time of her arrest? 

She was released as part of a prisoner exchange, not because of the judicial system.

And? 

For the life in me I cannot remember you getting hot and bothered when 1,200 Israelis were massacred in a fashion we have not seen the likes of for a very long time. It speaks volumes! 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I am careful with the NGO reports, even more careful with the IDF reports and don't trust AJ reports at all 

But in this case she seems to have been denied counsel and other rights, I have not seen reports refuting that.

I have no idea about guild or not.

Are you really attempting to make a comparison between the Palestinian prisoners and the innocent Israeli civilians taken hostage, some of whom suffered serious sexual abuse and rape, let alone being shot. Others had their parents killed in front of them, or their sons and daughters killed in front of them by the terrorists. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Are you really attempting to make a comparison between the Palestinian prisoners and the innocent Israeli civilians taken hostage, some of whom suffered serious sexual abuse and rape, let alone being shot. Others had their parents killed in front of them, or their sons and daughters killed in front of them by the terrorists. 

No.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

For the life in me I cannot remember you getting hot and bothered when 1,200 Israelis were massacred in a fashion we have not seen the likes of for a very long time. It speaks volumes! 

I have condemned that loud and clearly.

But you're right, your selective reading and/or memory speaks volumes 

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

I have condemned that loud and clearly.

But you're right, your selective reading and/or memory speaks volumes 

Yeah, I condemn 10/7 BUT it did not happen in a vacuum and the greedy colonialist oppressors had it coming!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, I condemn 10/7 BUT it did not happen in a vacuum and the greedy colonialist oppressors had it coming!

Then you must accept that the Palestinians invaders of Israel had their reprisal Gaza levelling , turning to dust, coming 

Edited by Nick Carter icp

I hope this happens but its not looking likely anytime soon.

Israel Awaits Hamas' OK to Move Forward With Hostage Release Deal

Israel is awaiting Hamas' decision on whether it is willing to move forward with a hostage release deal in the coming weeks.
An Israeli official estimated that it will be possible to understand where the terror group is headed in the next two days, ahead of the arrival of a Hamas delegation for talks in Egypt.
A source familiar with the negotiations told Haaretz that, "The very fact that talks are still ongoing is an achievement at this stage. Both sides' positions are very far apart, and no drafts have been exchanged. 

https://archive.ph/TRLad

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-12-30/ty-article/.premium/israel-awaits-hamas-ok-to-move-forward-with-hostage-release-deal/0000018c-bc47-d45c-a98e-bf4fd8660000

• Thanks 1