What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

On 10/2/2024 at 10:45 AM, oxo1947 said:

Watched "Wolfs" last night from TG----not that impressed.........:coffee1:

Started off ok, tried to like it. But I thought it was rubbish. 

Shame really. Talented actors wasting their r

time on it.

• Agree 2

18 hours ago, Henk Langeweg said:

BtDig for Classe Secret 2022

Recommended to everyone searching for a Torrent

Android App =>>  Torrent Search Revolution V2

Thanks...very good. 

Sometimes when searching for a Torrent on the many sites, it will throw up any torrent that contains the search words.

An example being, that I just searched for "Taking Chance" & all kinds of stuff comes up.

Is there anyway to make a site search only for what I want, as often there are movies about eating cream pies. No idea what they are, though. 

Jokes aside, it's serious question.

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Thanks...very good. 

Sometimes when searching for a Torrent on the many sites, it will throw up any torrent that contains the search words.

An example being, that I just searched for "Taking Chance" & all kinds of stuff comes up.

Is there anyway to make a site search only for what I want, as often there are movies about eating cream pies. No idea what they are, though. 

Jokes aside, it's serious question.

the perfect match comes at the top, no need to look downwards. Also put the year in the search.

Edited by Henk Langeweg

On 9/10/2024 at 1:49 PM, faraday said:

Watched about 20 minutes of it. 

Good at what it does, but it's just the 'stranger in town vs corrupt police chief' malarkey.

REBEL RIDGE:    Its certainly getting rave reviews everywhere else.....so I'll give it a try...............:coffee1:

----------------------------

"Netflix fans rave over 'best film of 2024' with whopping 95% Rotten Tomatoes score - gushing about 'amazing twist' they didn't see coming"

---------------------

"Stephen King sings the praises of a new Netflix action thriller-'If this is an original, it's one of the best--

The legendary storyteller,recently took to his X account and praised the new movie Rebel Ridge, directed by Jeremey Saulnier. '"

20 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

REBEL RIDGE:    Its certainly getting rave reviews everywhere else.....so I'll give it a try...............:coffee1:

"Netflix fans rave over 'best film of 2024' with whopping 95% Rotten Tomatoes score - gushing about 'amazing twist' they didn't see coming"

---------------------

"Stephen King sings the praises of a new Netflix action thriller-'If this is an original, it's one of the best--

The legendary storyteller,recently took to his X account and praised the new movie Rebel Ridge, directed by Jeremey Saulnier. '"

Rebel ridge was a non violent rip on First Blood.

Almost unwatchable, poor acting, poor fight scenes worthy of the Hallmark channel.

If anyone claims it was good ..... they've been paid to say that.

But I'm hopeful for today's new releases, I just downloaded,

A movie version of the TV series Salem's Lot, and another horror Hold your Breath (1930s dustbowl setting).

And new releases of old movies Kull the Conqueror, and Caligula X rated version.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Rebel ridge was a non violent rip on First Blood.

Almost unwatchable, poor acting, poor fight scenes.

But I'm hopeful for today's new releases, I just downloaded,

A movie version of the TV series Salem's Lot, and another horror Hold your Breath (1930s dustbowl setting).

And new releases of old movies Kull the Conqueror, and Caligula X rated version.

Gave Salems Lot 15 minutes, like a low budget "made for TV movie", as most of Stephen Kings adaptions are.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

I thought it wasn't great at all....sort of never really went anywhere.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

---------------------

It's OK but nothing special, a very forgettable movie, I had to go to look at IMDB to remember what it was all about.....

IMDB rating of 6.9 is still a little high for what it is I feel.

2 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

---------------------

6.9 is accurate