Netanyahu rejects claims accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza

CharlieH

21 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you talking about Jews being evicted from their homes all over the Middle East and Europe ?

Jews? Are you talking bible days or??

In any case lets stick to the Israeli's (settlers & militia that clears the land for them ) for now shall we?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Just a shame it's not Hamas going to see the ICJ

That just a meaningless statement you keep parroting on.

The original line of 'reasoning' on offer was, apparently, that only Israel's actions would be discussed and reviewed. This will obviously not be the case. As for Hamas - it's not a state agent, representative or authority - so I'm not sure your comment it even relevant with regard to the ICJ. In the past, when the PA did all these diplomatic maneuvers of joining treaties, international courts and so on, one of the major worries expressed was that it would open itself to legal action (being the official government/representative) even with regard to actions taken by Hamas.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

As the Secretary General of the UN said, the attack did not happen in a vacuum, but you and the others that support Israel killing 20 thousand innocent Palestinians ( all the ones that are not in Hamas ) refuse to acknowledge the oppression, collective punishment, land theft and the blockade of Gaza that led to the attack in the first place.

As for "the worst most horrific terrorist attack on innocent people the world has ever seen" I'm sure there are a few more in mankind's history that might qualify for that description.

The same Secretary General of the UN also said that the 'not in a vacuum' thing does not serve to justify the Hamas attack. You and others routinely drop this part out of your comments.

As for casualty figures, you're still doing the Hamas thing. 20,000 'innocent Palestinians' does not account for all the Hamas men killed, but lumps all the casualties together, so as to better serve the agenda.

Some of the complaints you cite are nothing to do with the Gaza Strip (land theft), or are directly related to Hamas actions and agenda (the blockade). Your understanding of the 'not in a vacuum' concept seems oddly missing in this regard.

As singular terrorist attacks go (as opposed to ongoing wars), the Hamas attack is quite out there, regardless of your minimization efforts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

This is the problem 7/10 isn't all a Hamas thing, 16 years of oppression from Israel is as much to blame.

7/10 is a Hamas thing. That you try to make excuses for it, to justify it, normalize it - that doesn't carry much weight. All it does it make a mockery  of them other posts in which you claim some sort of balance.

All the more so since you cite '16 years of oppression'. That would make the context about the Gaza Strip, and Hamas's rule of. Much of the 'oppression', in this regard, is a direct result of Hamas's own actions and agenda. The blockade came about after Hamas assumed control of the Gaza Strip, it was not a permanent feature earlier.

• Like 2

This thread and subject is so tired and repetitious chowing on the same mantras that this topic doesn't even appear in

the popular posts section any longer for many days now, with the same posters arguing and trying to convince the

same opposite posters over and over again using the same arguments, Grow up guys, no one here persuaded either

way anyway so why the bother?...

• Confused 3

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I have to assume you will be going to take your own advice. Bye bye.

when you ASSUME you make an ASS of U and ME... And beside, it seems that most posters here are posting

for the sake of posting and arguing with not much merits to the topic or the subject...

Edited by ezzra
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Morch said:

7/10 is a Hamas thing. That you try to make excuses for it, to justify it, normalize it - that doesn't carry much weight. All it does it make a mockery  of them other posts in which you claim some sort of balance.

All the more so since you cite '16 years of oppression'. That would make the context about the Gaza Strip, and Hamas's rule of. Much of the 'oppression', in this regard, is a direct result of Hamas's own actions and agenda. The blockade came about after Hamas assumed control of the Gaza Strip, it was not a permanent feature earlier.

Yes, I agree 7/10 is a Hamas thing, but you cannot dismiss what has gone on in Gaza for years, committed by Israeli forces in the form of being concentration guards.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes, I agree 7/10 is a Hamas thing, but you cannot dismiss what has gone on in Gaza for years, committed by Israeli forces in the form of being concentration guards.

"concentration guards"

Another sick post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"concentration guards"

Another sick post. 

Many aspects of this conflict are sick but what makes me really sick is shooting children who throw rocks which has been going on for many years now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, ozimoron said:

Many aspects of this conflict are sick but what makes me really sick is shooting children who throw rocks which has been going on for many years now.

Defection from my response to the post:

24 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It was an example of precisely what he was referring to.

Another deflection to the conjuring of the holocaust and concentration guards

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I never mentioned the holocaust or "concentration guards". Take your nazi allegations elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I never mentioned the holocaust or "concentration guards". Take your nazi allegations elsewhere.

36 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What's wrong with you? I am not Jeff.

If your going to constantly follow me about then at least follow posts that I respond to and then you jump in to defend. What do you think a "concentration guard" is? They guard a concentration camp. ie holocaust

51 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

36 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"concentration guards"

Another sick post. 

28 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

24 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

If your going to constantly follow me about then at least follow posts that I respond to and then you jump in to defend.

I'm not defending him, I pointed out what IDF guards do that makes me physically sick.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

I'm not defending him, I pointed out what IDF guards do that makes me physically sick.

Couldnt care less what makes you sick, its nothing as sick as a concentration guard and the holocaust, got it now.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Couldnt care less what makes you sick, its nothing as sick as a concentration guard and the holocaust, got it now.

I never mentioned the holocaust or concentration guards. Nor did I quote anybody who did. Do you understand what the word conflation means?>

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I'm quite willing to say that raping and killing of civilians is sick as well as guards wearing flak jackets and helmets shooting kids throwing rocks is just as sick. Are you?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2