Netanyahu rejects claims accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza

CharlieH

27 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So according to you I'm antisemitic, anti-Zionist, anti-US, and a Hamas apologist.

Now you can shout that from the rooftops it will not bother me in the slightest, it won't bring the Israeli's back from their deaths on the 7th or the 22 thousand or more Palestinians killed since.

Well, what do you think?

ISRAEL-IS-AT-WAR-Page-282-The-War-in-Israel-Thailand-News-Travel-Forum-ASEAN-NOW.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Point 1: Please refer to my post to Morch, the one you are commenting on.

Point 2: Really, I won't bring anyone back from the dead, might doesn't enter in to it, never seen anyone come back yet.

As far as preventing another 7/10, every time the Zionists "Mow the Lawn" don't you think that is the biggest recruiting sergeants dream? This will go on ad-infinitum until there is a fair solution for all.

Bit of an anti-Semitic post if you don't mind me saying so. "Zionist" used for effect! 

Of course it will go on forever, the Palestians don't want peace, all they are brainwashed to do is to kill Jews!

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So according to you I'm antisemitic, anti-Zionist, anti-US, and a Hamas apologist.

Now you can shout that from the rooftops it will not bother me in the slightest, it won't bring the Israeli's back from their deaths on the 7th or the 22 thousand or more Palestinians killed since.

Not according to me, but according to you. Your words are on this forum, on these topics.

I don't know about anti-US, but the other three, yes.

The point was not about bringing anyone back from the dead.

I was addressing your post where you claimed some even-handedness.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Try reading that again, no mention of the ICC

No just a claim that it was the highest court in the land and you are wrong, for genocide the ICC is. Read my post again

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Keep it in perspective , its a Court case .

Israel has been found guilty , its just a Court case . 

Courts can and do give not guilty verdicts .

You seem to think that a Court cases somehow proves guilt 

It is not up to me or anybody else to determine guilt or innocence at the ICJ, it is up to the Judges.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Completely incorrect as usual.

Please don't assume that you know me or my feelings because unless you know me personally, and you don't, you only assume, which make the ass of you and not me.

If I had my way both Hamas and the IDF would be charged with manslaughter, murder and genocide.

However ALL Palestinians are not members of Hamas or supporters of the Hamas leadership, in exactly the same way that not ALL Israelis are members of the IDF or supporters of Netanyahu or his Likud "war" cabinet.

BTW the term war cabinet came from Netanyahu himself.

@billd766

That's a nice story.

Your commentary on these topics (and past ones) is, however, almost one-sided criticism of the Israeli side.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes, and your point is?

I got the yes, that all I needed in reply, thanks for the confirmation

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Well, what do you think?

ISRAEL-IS-AT-WAR-Page-282-The-War-in-Israel-Thailand-News-Travel-Forum-ASEAN-NOW.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I would guess , about 75 % 

You would be wrong.

That figure is taken from a poll citing support for Hamas (by the way, lower figures for the Gaza Strip).

It is not the same as being a card carrying member.

Take it a step further, not even all Hamas members are terrorists - Hamas operates many social, welfare projects etc. which got little to do with its military activities.

30 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Why am I confused, according to you?

Tell that to the 20,xxx Palestinians who are not alive because the IDF killed them.

@billd766

This 20K figure includes thousands of Hamas men. You lump them all together, because that's the sort of think you do.

And them dead Palestinians? They were alive on 6/10.

Something happened.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Is the USA in front of the International Court of Justice, the highest court in the world?

What does it have to do with what I posted?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What exactly was wrong with the "mow the lawn" strategy? It sounds bad, but I think the people criticizing it know nothing about it. 

Obviously, it failed.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Not according to me, but according to you. Your words are on this forum, on these topics.

I don't know about anti-US, but the other three, yes.

The point was not about bringing anyone back from the dead.

I was addressing your post where you claimed some even-handedness.

I think most of the anti-Israel crowd it also anti-US. It's the whole oppressor-oppressed ideology. The oppressor (Israel/US) is always wrong, and the oppressed (Palestinians/non-whites) are always right. Even when the oppressed commit atrocities, it is only because of what the oppressors have done, ergo, the oppressed are not to be held responsible. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I think most of the anti-Israel crowd it also anti-US. It's the whole oppressor-oppressed ideology. The oppressor (Israel/US) is always wrong, and the oppressed (Palestinians/non-whites) are always right. Even when the oppressed commit atrocities, it is only because of what the oppressors have done, ergo, the oppressed are not to be held responsible. 

I think that would be you trying to apply your USA politics stance to these topics.

I don't see the 'lines' being as clear as you suggest.

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

I think that would be you trying to apply your USA politics stance to these topics.

I don't see the 'lines' being as clear as you suggest.

Well, that's a really big concern. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Bit of an anti-Semitic post if you don't mind me saying so. "Zionist" used for effect! 

Of course it will go on forever, the Palestians don't want peace, all they are brainwashed to do is to kill Jews!

And as a result you excuse killing them without limit.

• Confused 2

17 minutes ago, Morch said:

You would be wrong.

That figure is taken from a poll citing support for Hamas (by the way, lower figures for the Gaza Strip).

It is not the same as being a card carrying member.

Take it a step further, not even all Hamas members are terrorists - Hamas operates many social, welfare projects etc. which got little to do with its military activities.

So, what is the correct percentage? 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I now get where your coming from, lol racism.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Morch said:

He is stating the USA's position, which however you might resent, carries more weight than your opinionated, but fact light posts.

51 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Is the USA in front of the International Court of Justice, the highest court in the world?

24 minutes ago, Morch said:

What does it have to do with what I posted?

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

It could stop tomorrow if the hostages were returned and those mass murderers were held responsible for their demonic crimes. But you always fail to see what started this war, it was the Palestinians invading Israel and committing these vile acts of barbarism that was the catalyst that started the Israelis campaign to rescue the hostages and capture/kill the perpetrators of these awful hateful crimes against humanity. 

Israel must try and prevent these massacres ever happening again and Israels first and paramount duty is to its own citizens and not those they are at war with. The terrorists should have thought of the repercussions before their gruesome attack. 

Yep, I more believe this conflict / war started last October than I believe the world was created 2,000 years ago.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Yep, I more believe this conflict / war started last October than I believe the world was created 2,000 years ago.

You believe anything that is productive to the Palestian cause and you'll never see anything different ever!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Any or all of the three. 

Well, I don't really know or care about 'supporters', since support as measured in such polls comes and goes, plus it doesn't clearly imply what this implies.

Leaving that aside, Hamas's fighting force in the Gaza Strip was estimated as numbering between 30,000 to 50,000 (minus those who were killed so far). Numbers in the West Bank would be way lower, with actual figures maybe not topping 10,000 (and even that, not on par militarily with the Gaza Strip set up). A few more thousands in Lebanon, as well.

The broader Hamas membership, as in civilian office holders etc would be be anywhere between 100,000-300,000 (again, depending on which level of detail is applied).

The notion that all, or most, Palestinians are Hamas members, or more specifically, directly involved in terrorism, is nonsense.

What you do get, though, is a lot of 'partial' and 'coerced' participation - kids getting paid a pittance (or a pat on the back) to act as lookouts, messengers, people looking the other way, people forced to accept things they are unhappy about and so on.

If Hamas terrorist membership was as wide as claimed, there's no way they could have kept anything secret - not the plans, not the tunnels, not locations of hostages and so on.

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

Here we go again.

Same nonsense.

All them Palestinians were alive on 6/10.

• Like 2