More than a third of US adults say Biden’s 2020 victory was not legitimate

CharlieH

7 hours ago, Tug said:

Hillary was normally much more careful about what she says but she did have pneumonia at the time that being said she is absolutely correct.just take a look at trump he’s despicable insults pows invites the enemy to the oval on the first day in office then trots (figuratively) down to Langley and insults the CIA in front of the wall of stars his administration went down hill from there so yup deplorables fits perfectly with the typical trump voter meanwhile he continues to undermine democracy and intimidates his minions to do Putin’s work we do indeed have a problem.thats why the DOJ is after him for his crimes!

So what did she have when she happily attended Donald Trumps wedding?  You honestly just said pneumonia was a reason she used the term she FOREVER won't get over?  The first question is much more interesting. 

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

He has sired 4 offspring with immigrant wives.  Could this be what he means when he talks about immigrants poisoning American blood?  Maybe this is what is in his mind when he looks at his kids.

I think he's had it with Mel anyway, time to start test driving interviewing new talent.

Trumpers who are so anti immigration just didnt bat an eye when I talked about his foreign wives and malania's genius visa . 

Man i need to proof my posts better. Sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, impulse said:

Remind me...

How many Israelis and Palestinians were killed under Trumps term?  How many Russkies and Ukes were dying?  What was the nuclear threat level?  How many illegals violated US sovereignty the year before he handed over the reins?  

Would you rather have peace and border security under a narcissist, or war all over the world and millions of illegals costing billions (trillions?) in tax money under a 2 faced lying politician?

You can judge a guy based on the words coming out of his mouth, or based on the results.  I know which I'd choose.

Some of all 4 nationalities were killed but that’s irrelevant. Surely there must be some decent, honourable, intelligent and capable individuals who are not war mongers and able to be a leader in a multi-polar world. Trump is a poor specimen of a human being and just imagine what the rest of the world would think about America and its people if he is re-elected.

10 hours ago, Elkski said:

Its actually quite easy to blame putins attack on trump on his a** kissing towards russia. 

Actually, one could blame Bush but that’s another story and off topic here.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think it's fair to call Biden a serial liar, he clearly can't remember anything he said from 5 minutes ago.

Obviously he still has the 'sniffing little girls' problem.

I think you are being deceived by the GOP Fox et alia.

This is only the Right trying to demonize Biden in an effort to normalize the aberrant behaviour Trump.

I would suggest a loving person showing a child affection in a grand-fatherly manner would not be a concern to anyone.

Being a Brit, I would think you would be familiar with.....'Honi soit qui mal y pense'.

But when the man is a proven sex offender and rapist, with multiple allegations of sexual misbehavior with a score of females including a court case for a 13-year-old, I would suggest otherwise.

Trump was also on seven flight lists on Epstein's ****** Express.

Trp.jpg.8c6a3dc696ae2d5b3663a417e658881f.jpg

Met Gala (youtube.com)

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/3/2024 at 5:42 PM, impulse said:

Here's a nicely compiled 32 page summary of 2020 election irregularities in 5 swing states.  Anonymously posted because the author probably doesn't want to be swatted (or worse).  But with 99 footnotes so you don't really need to know who compiled it.  You can follow the footnotes to their original source.

I'm not claiming it was stolen.  Just that it was definitely tainted.  By whom, and whether it actually changed the result, I doubt we'll ever really know.

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e0/e04e630c-63ff-4bdb-9652-e0be3598b5d4/summary20of20election20fraud20in20the20swing20states.pdf

This document assumes the reader knows nothing about elections.

Let me pose you a question: do you believe this report unequivocally proves significant voter fraud in the 2020 Georgia election? Or are you just trolling by posting this?

Did you read the Georgia Secretary of State response to these allegations?

If these are disproven, would you change your opinion, or are you just trolling?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, placeholder said:

I have a probllem with the headline of this article. It says "More Than a Third of US Adults..."

I think it should read Most of America's Crybabies

Or... "a lot of morons don't understand elections and believe Trump's lies".

On 1/4/2024 at 12:51 PM, LosLobo said:

But when the man is a proven sex offender and rapist,

Who are you referring to as a "proven rapist"? And, where is the proof corroborating your dubious assertions. I cannot assume who this "proven rapist may be, (submit the ID of this "proven rapist" and define "proven" for the record and the evidence and proof of your "proven rapist" hyper- theory) and I suspect you are ill-informed, embellishing and gaslighting your way to a big "you got NOThING nothing-burger". Correct, you agree,...disagree and prove it?

Edited by illisdean
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Who are you referring to as a "proven rapist"? And, where is the proof corroborating your dubious assertions. I cannot assume who this "proven rapist may be, (submit the ID of this "proven rapist" and define "proven" for the record and the evidence and proof of your "proven rapist" hyper- theory) and I suspect you are ill-informed, embellishing and gaslighting your way to a big "you got NOThING nothing-burger". Correct, you agree,...disagree and prove it?

"Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carrol"

My burger with the lot!

Edited by LosLobo
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

"Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carrol"

My burger with the lot!

liar....you goofed up again....as usual you got NOTHING Judge can say what he wants, without proof or evidence just as the fools did in CO 14th/SEC-3 loony dem simpleton games. Laughable along with your inability to read and comprehend.

No rape

No rape-1

Must have been "digital penetration" At any rate the state AG changed the long expired statute of limitations just so they could bring this civil case.

Edited by illisdean
  • Sad 4
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, illisdean said:

Georgia election integrity is about as believable as your make belief reality story telling for grade 3 attendees who swallow your nonsense. There is NOTHING but election fraud and cheating in the 2020 election and probably most other presidential elections.

If the 2020 Georgia election had massive fraud, why didn't candidates in other races object to the results?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, illisdean said:

liar....you goofed up again....as usual you got NOTHING Judge can say what he wants, without proof or evidence just as the fools did in CO 14th/SEC-3 loony dem simpleton games. Laughable along with your inability to read and comprehend.

No rape

No rape-1

Must have been "digital penetration" At any rate the state AG changed the long expired statute of limitations just so they could bring this civil case.

Thank you for your post.

'My burger with the lot' must have hit the spot because you decided to regurgitate it twice in your reply.

I am also deeply honoured by your ad hominem attack.

Some may say they are only a desperate last resort when you have nothing else to offer, but in reality, they are also a subliminal admission of yielding to a more worthy opponent's argument.

QED

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, illisdean said:

There is NOTHING but election fraud and cheating in the 2020 election and probably most other presidential elections. 

Why did your internet masters send you this talking point?

Because it's preparation for when an elected Trump cancels future elections under the assertion that all elections are rigged.

You are carrying water for the end of Democracy in America.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, illisdean said:

You are correct.

We can all agree that Trump is a proven sexual assaulted, but it's up for debate whether he is a rapist.

The issue is the legal definition of rape vs the popular definition.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1