the list....your thoughts

Just meeting wouldn't set off alarm bells.  But repeated trips to 'the island' would definitely be a bit suspect.   Or any pleasure penthouses, if having.  Have to plead ignorance about the whole epstein thingy as pedo or pimps' lifestyles don't interest me.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

23 minutes ago, stoner said:

What I do anticipate happening is multiple lawsuits on behalf of many on the list based on comments from those who leap without thinking?

First one perhaps? "Jimmy Kimmel threatens to sue Aaron Rodgers after the NY Jets player suggested that he was an associate of Jeffrey Epstein"

Edited by Thailand

49 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I seriously doubt we will ever see this list, but if we do it would sure be entertaining. No doubt there are at least two ex-presidents on the list, Trump and Clinton. 

i hear the one has racked up a lot of frequent flier miles. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Obviously clinton won't surprise anyone.

Already known Trump met with him more than a few times, although may have been unrelated to sex.

"The woman, in testimony at Maxwell’s federal sex crime trial, did not allege any improper conduct by Trump when she met him at his Mar-a-Lago resort."

i find it strange that guys on the opposite team who supposedly hate each all go to the same private island very exclusive guest list etc. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I seriously doubt we will ever see this list, but if we do it would sure be entertaining. No doubt there are at least two ex-presidents on the list, Trump and Clinton. 

Neither of whom have denied knowing him years ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:
2 hours ago, Thailand said:

It's simply a list of people who flew in a plane is that correct?

Not just any plane...

It was the "Lolita Express" and the final destination a fantasy island populated by young prostitutes.

It is not "a list of people who used his plane". 

According the linked article it is a list of "sex abuse victims and people who only have a passing connection to Epstein, including his employees and litigation witnesses. It’s unclear whether the new documents will contain any new details about Epstein’s associations. It’s 'critically important' that those looking at the names of Epstein’s associates understand that there’s no evidence they 'engaged in criminal conduct'".

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, stoner said:

i find it strange that guys on the opposite team who supposedly hate each all go to the same private island very exclusive guest list etc. 

I find it strange that you claim that Trump went to the island.   Where has that been confirmed?  Virginia Giuffre has, though, claimed that she met Clinton on Epstein Island.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I find it strange that you claim that Trump went to the island.   Where has that been confirmed?  Virginia Giuffre has, though, claimed that she met Clinton on Epstein Island.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-flights-jeffrey-epstein-jet-lolita-express-1857109

as i said in my original post lou lets see. 

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, stoner said:

I notice no credit or description on the rag photo...poor journalism

... Trump & future wife at his FL resort almost 24 yrs ago, and 8 years before epstein was convicted of sex crimes.

image.png.b8bb5478adf8312fe6ec9e27ff2e3c4e.png

3 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Trump & future wife at his FL resort almost 24 yrs ago, and 8 years before epstein was convicted of sex crimes.

so probably at the height of it all then. if it walks like a duck. its akin to the harvey weinstien situation. none of them knew eh ? what a joke. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, stoner said:

so probably at the height of it all then. if it walks like a duck. its akin to the harvey weinstien situation. none of them knew eh ? what a joke. 

weinstien had a working relationship with most involved and surely the rumour mill was well aware of it.

The presenter (and not alone in doing so) at an award event made reference of it way before he was outed & charged .... "and the nominees are ... now you don't have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey" :cheesy:

epstein was an 'American financer' ... and many may have been ignorant of anything else he was involved in.   Not like those that knew or partook would be bragging about sleeping with minors/hookers or what not.   If rich, why would you?

@50 sec of vid 

epstein meets Trump, who already has a 29 yr old hanging on his are ... how's that conversation go.  "How Donald, what to bang someone younger?"

Now clinton on the other hand, known to have no respect for himself or women ... "Hey Bill want to" ... "sign me up .. "

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

A photo of Donald Trump with his two oldest children, Ivanka (then 12 years old) and Eric (then 9 years old), alongside financier and eventual convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is authentic.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-ivanka-and-eric-with-epstein/

Accuser testifies Jeffrey Epstein brought her to meet Donald Trump when she was 14; no wrongdoing alleged

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/12/01/us/ghislaine-maxwell-trial/index.html

Edited by Mavideol