You are the prize! She is not. It's about you, not her. Change your attitude!

On 1/4/2024 at 10:50 PM, chickenslegs said:

What a crock of <deleted>. This is why we need a thumbs down emoji.

Agreed, but somebody's feeling might be hurt, and that is simply unacceptable to AN.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Most women anywhere in the world are looking for financial security, that's just part of the formula, and to deny that is to deny an important reality. Here the bar is set quite a bit lower as their needs are not quite as ridiculous as the needs of the typical Western woman. It is true we do have quite a selection to work with here and I'm not just talking about bar girls and professionals, there are an awful lot of civilians that are interested in a foreign husband for a dozen good reasons.

Yes they're not going to be highly educated and yes they're not going to be coming from a successful family and yes you are going to have some financial burdens that you're going to have to deal with, but as long as you set the boundaries and they're within reason it can work. It has worked for many of us. 

Yours is just a crass generalisation. It’s patently ridiculous in that you put women in that statement at all. 
How about, most PEOPLE anywhere in the world would like financial security or at least a stable and sustainable existence. 
This labelling of women as needing men for money is just sickening and pathetic. 
It’s just the kind of women with whom you identify. The others are simply not available to you. 
I’ve had women who thought they had more than me, offering to take care of the both of us. These women don’t exist in your world. 
Some of us strive for something more than just a paid concubine. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/5/2024 at 2:58 AM, reefsurfah said:

Just here for the comments. 

<shares popcorn>

(the heavy hitters will be along soon, and that's when it gets a little "after dark" comment crazy.)

Edited by fondue zoo
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, kennypowers said:

I think there is some truth in this. Over time many foreigners become increasingly subservient to the family, beaten down by the constant guilt requests, as if they are doing you the favour by letting you be part of their toxic enmeshment. The reality is, for many, that when you turned up they had very little, and now they have way more than they ever had, and feel increasingly entitled to it. Yet, they couldn't care less about you, and if you were suddenly up the creek without a paddle, they wouldn't be rushing to the ATM to help you out. It's all about them. So yes, you should recognize your worth, and make sure you get some darn respect for it. 

The reality is that they already devalued themselves by hitching themselves to such people in the first place. Birds of a feather and all that. Too late to demand respect afterwards. I don’t ever give money to women unless it’s a birthday or some such. 
It’s completely different if she is bringing up your children, then you do what needs to be done for your family. But paying for love? That’s too sad. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I have never ever been so desperate that I'd go for a granny- not that I'm accusing you of being desperate.

Yes you have. You were so desperate, that you had to pay someone to interact with you. That is far more demeaning than creating a mutual relationship with someone actually suited to you. 

It’s a bit disgusting to suggest someone is desperate because they seek age appropriate relationships, whilst painting yourself as a cut above for going with prostitutes. An interesting perspective you have there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Alot of my friends have wives that consider it completely normal to go out and spend $1,000 or more on clothing on a given day, who pays that bill? When my woman and I are in Bangkok I give her 2,000 baht and she comes back with some really gorgeous stuff that would have cost 10 times that in the US, so I guess it just depends on how you look at it. 

That says something about you and your ‘friends’ doesn’t it?

Seems they all bought their wives and girlfriends and seem to think it’s the norm. 

10 hours ago, save the frogs said:

relationships are highly transactional.

one transaction could be time, another could be affection, another could be attention.

but money and things are absolutely a major transaction part of every relationship.

a Big Mac is a monetary transaction. you might pay 300 baht, but not 30,000 baht for a Big Mac.

so decide how much you want to pay.

decide the terms in advance as much as possible.

leave some money for emergency situations.

and if it's consistently more than you're willing to pay, walk out.

the inverse is also true. women can and often do walk away when the price is not right. women have a price in mind, which is why I've been turned down by hordes of women. they saw my career and status and weren't interested. and I can't blame them. 

Money and things…. for some. It’s not something that’s ever been a part of mine. 

4 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Seriously guys, is this a prize?

Is this who you think you should try to impress?

Honestly, what do you see here?

images (22).jpeg

I see a very strange looking phone 😊

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The one on the right is attractive, slim and female, possessing female bits. I'd be as happy as a sandboy in a very large pile of sand to wake up next to her in the morning.

What sort of mind does anyone have to denigrate someone like that based on a photo? I hate to think.

I think you need to look to your own mind. 

4 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Vast majority of woman here are either pea-brained hillbillies or pea-brained princesses, both of whom bring virtually nothing to the table in a relationship.

As long as they're bringing something to the bed, I'm ok with it!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

I’ve had women who thought they had more than me, offering to take care of the both of us. These women don’t exist in your world. 

I suspect they only exist in your fantasy world.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I can't be arsed to read every reply here, but I found something out recently that shook my confidence to be honest.

My previous Thai wife who was the best of all and indeed did a lot of things for me told me that the main reason she wanted me out is because once she married me her parents stopped giving her money. They told her that once she is married it is a husband's job to share his income, even tho she earned a decent income herself. We never had this conversation, I guess she just assumed. Now that she is single she is getting her land money again.

I always thought she kicked me out because I did not want the kids.

So, I won't go around anymore saying like NextGspot because no one here knows what is really inside woman's mind. Now I just let my mom take a wild guess for me.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You can ‘suspect’ all you want. That is what exists in your fantasy world. Mine was and is my reality. 
I’m not one of the idiots here that make things up after watching YouTube. Nor do I feel the need to practice hyperbole to support an online username. YMMV. 

8 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I can't be arsed to read every reply here, but I found something out recently that shook my confidence to be honest.

My previous Thai wife who was the best of all and indeed did a lot of things for me told me that the main reason she wanted me out is because once she married me her parents stopped giving her money. They told her that once she is married it is a husband's job to share his income, even tho she earned a decent income herself. We never had this conversation, I guess she just assumed. Now that she is single she is getting her land money again.

I always thought she kicked me out because I did not want the kids.

So, I won't go around anymore saying like NextGspot because no one here knows what is really inside woman's mind. Now I just let my mom take a wild guess for me.

This is the issue for most posting here. They haven’t a clue as to what they are doing. 
I don’t hang around Asian women. They hold little or no interest for me at all. If I cannot have a full blown conversation with them about anything, then a relationship is not going to happen. Most people here are referring to Asian women and most are just happy to have access to sex and some kind of companionship. 
I stay within my realms of understanding. It also helps that I’m not attracted to 98% of them. 
There are ‘normal’ women around, of many nationalities and ages, but only a very small percentage of the people posting here have the ability to do anything other than ‘shooting fish that are already in a barrel’. So they only see fish that are in a barrel. 
I stay far away from that life and those fish. 

30 minutes ago, NextG said:

You can ‘suspect’ all you want. That is what exists in your fantasy world. Mine was and is my reality. 
I’m not one of the idiots here that make things up after watching YouTube. Nor do I feel the need to practice hyperbole to support an online username. YMMV. 

My Brit wife was the same for nearly 30 years, then came the asset stripping.

Like you, I thought mine was different, and I could predict our future life together.

Yours is still relatively young, so the question is .............what will yours be like at her end game?

And will her end game happen in Asia or the West?

Hopefully yours IS different, but most of them aren't.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NextG said:

Some of us strive for something more than just a paid concubine. 

I have little use for a 67 year old woman, I'd prefer to live alone.

You ain't 67 yet, so your 40 year old woman looks fine to you as a 40 year old man.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My Brit wife was the same for nearly 30 years, then came the asset stripping.

Like you, I thought mine was different, and I could predict our future life together.

Yours is still relatively young, so the question is .............what will yours be like at her end game?

And will her end game happen in Asia or the West?

Hopefully yours IS different, but most of them aren't.

We just navigate our way through life and try to avoid any major pitfalls. It’s simple. Her endgame? 😊 In a healthy relationship, you have similar goals. 

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

We just navigate our way through life and try to avoid any major pitfalls. It’s simple. Her endgame? 😊 In a healthy relationship, you have similar goals. 

Post again when she approaches menopause.

The mental change can be extreme.

Until I was 50, I would have posted the same nonsense as you post.

It is only my experience (and emotional an financial losses) that changed my worldview.

Edited by BritManToo

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I have little use for a 67 year old woman, I'd prefer to live alone.

You ain't 67 yet, so your 40 year old woman looks fine to you as a 40 year old man.

I don’t have a forty year old woman and I’m not forty.  😊

All you are doing is speculating… throwing mud in the hope that some if it sticks. But you are wrong EVERY time. Just accept that our lives are completely different and our relationships based on different ideals. So I meet a completely different kind of woman. 

Edited by NextG
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, NextG said:

I don’t have a forty year old woman and I’m not forty.  😊

All you are doing is speculating… throwing mud in the hope that some if it sticks. But you are wrong EVERY time. Just accept that our lives are completely different and our relationships based on different ideals. So I meet a completely different kind of woman. 

She looked to be in her 40s to me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Post again when she approaches menopause.

The mental change can be extreme.

Until I was 50, I would have posted the same nonsense as you post.

It is only my experience (and emotional an financial losses) that changed my worldview.

The only nonsense posted here, is your sad and ugly view of women. 
They are people. It’s you who is ugly. You create the thoughts and feelings and manifest them in yourself. 
Your ‘woman’ sounds ‘good for nothing’ other than bedroom fun. You probably cannot plan anything nor sustain an intelligent discussion with her. You probably have NOTHING in common with her other than a heartbeat. You have not EVER posted anything positive here about her other than you paying for her education and her having to sleep with you for money. 
These are your words. 
We are not in the same world. Stop trying to superimpose your ugliness on to my world. They are not related in any way, other than being the antithesis of each other. 

Edited by NextG

13 minutes ago, NextG said:

No she didn’t ☺️

My wife is 47, didn't think yours looked much different age wise (this photo taken when she was 46).

Not sure if you're claiming yours is younger or older ........

As answer to your last post, my wife and I have our son, home and pets in common.

IMG_20220629_131146.jpg

Edited by BritManToo

Just now, BritManToo said:

My wife is 47, didn't think yours looked much different age wise (this photo taken when she was 46).

IMG_20220629_131146.jpg

Let’s see the face 😊

I showed you mine, now you show me yours and let me be the judge of whether they look the same age. What can we tell from looking at someone’s back? That is really nonsense. 

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

IMG_20220629_131146.jpg

You’ve posted different pictures claiming women were your wife. What about the one in a sari? Same one? Certainly didn’t look anything like the same age as mine. 

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

IMG_20220629_131146.jpg

Send picture via PM. It won’t be shared. Then we can have an honest appraisal. 

7 minutes ago, NextG said:

Let’s see the face 😊

I showed you mine, now you show me yours and let me be the judge of whether they look the same age. What can we tell from looking at someone’s back? That is really nonsense. 

Not sure what the disagreement is about, I thought your woman looked a fairly fit lady in her early 40s, similar to mine (late 40s).

Nothing negative in my post about her. Sorry if I upset you (although don't know why you are upset).

As for my wife, same one for the past 14 years, and I've never posted a photo showing her face.

Edited by BritManToo

I walked through soi buakhaow last night and saw barstool after stool fitted with a lot of PRIZES...maybe some of the girls are smart enough to wring all the juice out of the prize then send them to the next bar stool and go back to their villages where they don't need to suck up or suck off some old man who thinks he is a prize?

Never ceases to entertain me how so many supposedly educated well traveled super successful  men come to thailand and get taken to the cleaners by a thai gal with a 5th grade education.  Ah the male ego which tells him he is indeed a prize to all women.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1