Foreign man arrested for sexually harassing teenage Thai girl

webfact

14 hours ago, Walker88 said:
15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Nowhere does it state that she came to his hotel room in the early hours of the morning or that he was trying to get her a job in the early hours of the morning.   It does state that she was allegedly sexually harassed in the hotel in the early hours of the morning.

Did you read your own post?

Don't alter other members posts as you did to mine, it's a contravention of the rules.  I did not post that comment as you showed it.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, novacova said:

Are you suggesting moral superiority on your part by being calm? Or maybe you don’t have children and view them as objects. & good frik’n grief, if this happened to my daughter there would be a hell of a lot more than screaming. Again, I find it peculiar that some find moral grey areas to craft and rationalize marginalize mitigate and justify debased criminal activity to cover their true core, a clear contrast of principles. The world is full of people speaking out against injustices because this kind of trash p;sses-off people like me. So yeah, it’s those pacifist that can’t speak up are no doubt holding back their secrets and/or are morally divided. 

Yes I have children and yes I have a very spoilt daughter who I protect as I do with my older son. I never would allow any of my children to get themselves into dangerous situations. I am also quite willing to spend the remaining years of my life in prison for any retribution reqired for my children. Lol, I am the opposite of a pacifist. I am ex military who spent 4 years out of 11 years on active service. I am also well aware that quite often a women will lie especially when scorned, where men will confront and possibly fight. I have noticed when I've been in a relationship I am a Saint but when we split  become the devil himself (4 out of 5 times). So when confronted with a one sided story I am very sceptical and I will try and look at both sides then conclude what I perceive more likely to be true.  When I read " I'd cut his balls off", " I'd hang him/kill him" no they wouldn't and people who talk like that are exactly as I said.

On 1/5/2024 at 6:03 AM, novacova said:

Right, it’s peculiar that many here come to the defense of the perps, makes one wonder…

What peculiar to me is that you seem very quick to condemn someone who has for the moment only been accused of something. (Do you know how justice works?) 

“The perps”( perpetrators) can only be called named as such only after being proven guilty or else they are the accused?

U Sound like one of those “wokies” who love to cancel or destroy peoples lives with absolutely zero proof but only accusations.

everything I despise.

On 1/5/2024 at 7:05 AM, RandolphGB said:

A lot of people commentating here are forgetting the basics of law in a civilized society: innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Typical of the low IQ wokies? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

The age of consent is 15 in Thailand, so, this situation could arise if the daughter perhaps had agreed to a meeting for some reward, but, the situation turned sour when perhaps the act was refused due to the time of the month, and no reward. Perhaps then in anger, the girl told her mother blah blah blah, and this is the outcome at present. Never judge a Thai from under the covers of the bed.

• Like 1

WOW '    many Thai's have been busy lately with news stories on rape, murder, jealousy .... it's a regular past time here.

Lol .... what does that say about their upbringing and education,   I can answer that in two words ...

oh never mind '  

On 1/6/2024 at 10:33 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

Don't alter other members posts as you did to mine, it's a contravention of the rules.  I did not post that comment as you showed it.

yes Lou, i'm with you ....   sometimes they alter my comment but it's not allowed ....

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2024 at 11:54 AM, phetpeter said:

The age of consent is 15 in Thailand, so, this situation could arise if the daughter perhaps had agreed to a meeting for some reward, but, the situation turned sour when perhaps the act was refused due to the time of the month, and no reward. Perhaps then in anger, the girl told her mother blah blah blah, and this is the outcome at present. Never judge a Thai from under the covers of the bed.

You write "reward" , rather than payment . 

Both reward and payment means that its underage prostitution  

On 1/29/2024 at 6:54 PM, phetpeter said:

so is the age of consent 15 yrs  ?   the legal age of a girl to work in a bar  ? 

very confusing law   !!

22 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Neve trust a felang in Thailand either , quite a lot of them are well dodgy or just outright scammers

I totally agree .....  if there's one thing I've learnt in the last 60 years it's never trust anyone except your mum.