Donald Trump will not speak at New York fraud trial, says judge

CharlieH

26 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

After the trial he will claim he was denied the opportunity to speak and defend himself.

His dullard  supporters will swiftly repeat the lie.

Just waiting for the wokes to claim trump killed his wife's mother in an attempt to delay the court case, and extreme left will swallow it

• Confused 7
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Georgealbert said:

Trump is already trying to use it and has asked for the closing arguments to be delayed.

Nice try at a bit of deflection.

Nice try at reading and comprehending what I wrote, but more reading classes are needed for you.

Nice attempt at deflection, though.

But I can see my post woke up the wokes, must have hit a nerve

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

So funny to be lectured by a Trump fan and then called ‘woke’ and told it is just me trying to deflect, when you post offered nothing to the thread.

I stated facts, not some made up BS. Try reading the articles not just the headlines, or do you have the same attention span of your hero?

It also shows a lack of intelligence and imagination to have to result to trying to use ‘woke’ claim. Maybe shows that you are too arrogant to see your own ignorance.

Have a good day, I have fair better thinks to than read BS.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/10/trump-not-allowed-make-new-york-fraud-trial-closing-argument.html

For you and you only, bye

50 minutes ago, BenStark said:

waiting for the wokes to claim trump killed his wife's mother

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Emdog said:

Restrictions were put on what Trump could say, including not making a campaign speech, not bringing up irrelevant items, sticking to subject and perhaps even speaking some factual truth. Trump would have had literally nothing to say.... restricted items are bread and butter of his blatherings. He was left speechless

Well that an the risk of setting himself up for criminal prosecution by running his mouth.

If prosecutors can stomach the stench his mouth is an evidence rich environment.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

If I were Trump's attorney, this would be my closing argument:

"Your honor, it's clear we have a difference of opinion on Mr. Trump's business practices, but you are the judge, and it's your opinion that matters.

So, I would like to suggest that you ask the banks and insurance companies how much money they lost due to Mr. Trump's business practices, and we would be happy to compensate them for any losses".

To the extent that Trump's lawyers go on the offensive in their close, Trump will have to pay big money.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Trump will claim this was his winning speech. No legal argument, just more BS for the zombies.

Should be fun as the decision is promised by 31 January.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/11/trump-lashes-out-at-judge-in-closing-arguments-of-civil-fraud-trial-00135108

(Sore looser) whiners whine! 

I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!” 😅

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-melts-down-truth-social-152058209.html

• Agree 1