Thaksin suffers heart valve disease and rarely has visitors : Chaichana

snoop1130

15 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I know you refuse to believe anything unless you have coconuts link to read...

I've never needed any Coconuts' confirmation, neither have I ever quoted Coconuts.  Interesting that you seem to know so much about Coconuts.

19 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The fact of the matter is that none of "we all" know that at all.

Except most Thai. Thai know things because they know how Thais communicate. Westerners not so much. 

A Thai lie is often not meant to deceive, just preserve the face of those who pretend to believe it. Nothing more.

So if you have proof Thaksin ever went to the police hospital I would be interested. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

he didn't spend any time in a 'real cell'.... (or do you also want proof of that

"...or do you also want proof of that"

Also?  I have not asked for proof of anything so I don't know where you got the "also" from.

25 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:
31 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Who said that out of all of Thailand's prison population there are none that require, or are receiving, inpatient hospital treatment?   

at the Bangkok Police Hospital

Ah, changing the parameters, now, eh?  Why does it have to be restricted to the PGH, do other hospitals that treat inmate inpatients not count?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

25 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:
28 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I read it.  Those receiving visitors in hospital (or prison) do not have to "sign waivers" they just have to agree to seeing visitors.   And, just in case you did not read it properly, there was no indication that those patients/inmates were spoken to against their will.

I believe they were never asked and the officials just showed up.

Do you have any grounds, at all, for that belief?  Speculate all you like, you have no idea.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

When all this prison nonsense has ended and he goes home he’ll be absolutely fine, and all those medical issues will have been cured drinking those delicious morning Cappuccino’s & newspaper therapy handed to him by the butler.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Speculate all you like, you have no idea.

We're all speculating on this thread.... The only one who isn't is you who simply resorts to inane arguing that everyones speculation is just speculation and they have no proof...  

... the stand you take against speculation is just bit too ridiculous sometimes... 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

So why then weren't the committee allowed to go and confirm that the poor poor man was indeed getting treatment at the aforementioned hospital and to contrast that treatment with that of the other prisoners? Some reason you deny access to these people?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Do you really believe Taksin is unwell and not receiving treatment any more special than any other 'inmate' would receive ??

Do you really not beleive such unless its written in something we can provide a 'link' for ???

I have no reason to empirically disbelieve it.   He is a 74-year old man and the chances of his having no issues are probably close to zero. I have never asked for "a link" to any of this, but, yes, official confirmation would be a lot better than AN posters' ranting speculation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twizzian said:

When all this prison nonsense has ended and he goes home he’ll be absolutely fine, and all those medical issues will have been cured drinking those delicious morning Cappuccino’s & newspaper therapy handed to him by the butler.

Indeed...   the idea here is that there is the thinnest veil of plausibility which is obviously sponsored by his power and wealth....

Of course it would never happen, but, wouldn't it be good IF his health could by checked by completely independent and incorruptible medical professional...   

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I have never asked for "a link" to any of this, but, yes, official confirmation would be a lot better than AN posters' ranting speculation.

This makes me wonder why you are on a forum designed for the very speculation and discussion you so criticise and dislike so much.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Sometimes, by going down this 'rabbit-hole' of arguing 'only what can be unequivocally proven' you make yourself appear incredibly naïve. 

You're welcome to that opinion.  Is your assertion of naïveté on my part any worse than anyone else's ignorant speculation?  

29 minutes ago, n00dle said:

Seriously mate, what the hell is wrong with you?

You'll have to explain rationally what "the hell" you mean, there's nothing wrong with me. 

If you don't approve of my responses to posts on this public forum, why don't you just say so?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

26 minutes ago, rabas said:

if you have proof Thaksin ever went to the police hospital I would be interested. 

There have been a couple of published photos of him while he was there.  If you have any proof of his not being there, I would be even more interested.

18 minutes ago, twizzian said:

When all this prison nonsense has ended and he goes home he’ll be absolutely fine, and all those medical issues will have been cured...

That's not infrequently the result of lengthy hospital treatment!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:
31 minutes ago, rabas said:

if you have proof Thaksin ever went to the police hospital I would be interested. 

There have been a couple of published photos of him while he was there.  If you have any proof of his not being there, I would be even more interested.

Posted above (and here) - the Proof that Thaksin was not at the 14th Floor of the Police Hospital where it was claimed he was staying.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:
22 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Speculate all you like, you have no idea.

We're all speculating on this thread.... The only one who isn't is you who simply resorts to inane arguing that everyones speculation is just speculation and they have no proof... 

And I'm 100% right!  What's the inanity of that?   Everyone's speculation is nothing more than that.

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

'Hey Boss... You'll need to go to the Police Hospital for a photoshoot'...       We have a few people who'll fall for it and believe you are there full time if they see a photo of you there...  :giggle:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JCauto said:

So why then weren't the committee allowed to go and confirm that the poor poor man was indeed getting treatment at the aforementioned hospital and to contrast that treatment with that of the other prisoners? Some reason you deny access to these people?

They can get that confirmation from the DoC that is in charge there.  Patients can not have to be forced to allow visitors against their will, either in hospital (obviously) or prison.  That committee does not have access to Thaksin's, or any other patients', medical records so they cannot make any medical comparisons.

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

And I'm 100% right!  What's the inanity of that?   Everyone's speculation is nothing more than that.

If your purpose on this thread is to argue that there is no proof for a conspiracy, thus the discussion of such a conspiracy is speculation - then yes, you are 100% correct, but also being 100% ridiculous, if there were 'unequivocal proof' there would be no conspiracy to discuss.....  

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:
26 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I have never asked for "a link" to any of this, but, yes, official confirmation would be a lot better than AN posters' ranting speculation.

This makes me wonder why you are on a forum designed for the very speculation and discussion you so criticise and dislike so much.

Who said that I dislike anything about this forum?  Sometimes I wonder why you're here also but we both have that privilege, don't we, or would you prefer a forum full of ignorant "yes men" comments?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John Drake said:
21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

but were not allowed to enter the wards to find out whether Thaksin is still there.

Want to bet he isn't?

The twitter (x) link above, shows he wasn't there when he was reported to have been there... 

Of course, that report (video) can be debunked with excuses such as the video have been taken before his arrival, its edited etc etc...  in which case, we can never know for sure unless we see it with our own eyes,....

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Who said that I dislike anything about this forum?  Sometimes I wonder why you're here also but we both have that privilege, don't we, or would you prefer a forum full of ignorant "yes men" comments?

Certainly not, I like the debate and differences of opinion... but I do find your demand for unequivocal proof and criticism of every modicum of speculation beyond those very narrow margins of unequivocal proof quite exhausting...   

.... Its like arguing with a child who insists that black is blue unless you can prove it, then argues what if your eyes are seeing it differently, prove that they aren't etc... 

Discussions such as this rely on levels of plausibility and deniability which seem well beyond your reach of acceptance and you instead resort to 'prove it' territory which is an obvious impossibility when discussing such topics as this potential conspiracy. 

I still respect your views on a lot of threads and very often find myself agreeing with you, but feel you have gone down a daft rabbit hole in this thread. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Posted above (and here) - the Proof that Thaksin was not at the 14th Floor of the Police Hospital where it was claimed he was staying.

That post from five month's ago accompanied by a meaningless comment (according to Google Translate) is proof that he's not there now?  Really?  Brilliant.

Ok, ok, Thaksin is unequivocally not in the PGH, definitely does not have any illnesses, whatsoever, and is certainly not in Klong Prem, either.    I know this because a bunch of AN posters told me, so it must be true, I just didn't want to believe the b0llocks of their "truth".  

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1