Thai government resists Israeli embassy’s call for hostage release in Gaza

webfact

24 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

what would she know. She didn't even know that the civil war was about slavery. Or she just lied. Why should we not outright dismiss her opinion here?

She worked there, lets not shoot the messenger eh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brickleberry said:

Of course it is, it is a separate entity.

And who is in this agency? It is almost 100% Palestinian refugees. Are you therefore surprised that some of them hold antisemitic views?

You nonsense deflections aside - why do you find it acceptable for UN workers (they are paid by the UN) to express such views?

2 minutes ago, Greenhill said:

Almost EVERY person is biased - in one direction or the other!!!

Rubbish. Some people are completely objective. Biased people and people carrying racial prejudices like to delude themselves into thinking that their aberrations are normal and natural. It isn't the case.

Edited by ozimoron

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Rubbish. Some people are completely objective. Biased people and people carrying racial prejudices like to delude themselves into thinking that their aberrations are normal and natural. It isn't the case.

I disagree.    Everyone is influenced by the media one way or another and form views based on that, already biased information.   

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

Well, you are obviously biased.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

No idea. But I definitely wouldn't murder thousands of children and blow up universities that housed the Israeli military for a month.

Nobody is prevented from making an objective assessment after studying multiple sources presenting both sides of an argument. My point is that some are capable of doing that and stand ready to change their assessment based on new evidence.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

No idea. But I definitely wouldn't murder thousands of children and blow up universities that housed the Israeli military for a month.

Your comments here amount to Israel Bad. At the same time you acknowledge Hamas ought to be removed from the equation. You do not offer anything but criticism, though - and one-sided one. Do you know of many wars in which innocents were spared? Do you not see Hamas as responsible for the safety and well being of its own civilians?

• Love It 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

What would be another way of achieving the aim of getting rid of Hamas and getting the hostages released ?

If you know of a different way, say what is is .

No one wants to see Children killed (well apart from Hamas) ,  if you know of a way to bring the baby killers Hamas to justice without military means, do state what the alternative way is

Baby killers Hamas - agreed, but only if you say baby killers Israel.

Hamas killed 38 babies - and we are not even sure that Hamas killed all of them. Israeli survivors of the initial attack have all confirmed that the IDF were shooting Israelis and blowing up their houses with tank shells with Israeli hostages inside their Kibbutz.

Israel has killed over 12,000 children (I don't know how many are babies). 38 vs 12,000. Who are the monsters in this situation?

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Nobody is prevented from making an objective assessment after studying multiple sources presenting both sides of an argument. My point is that some are capable of doing that and stand ready to change their assessment based on new evidence.

@ozimoron

Now you're just randomly replying to stuff?

All this waffle coming from someone who puts others on 'ignore' because he can't deal with facts and differing opinions. Same goes for the constant insistence of posting things not grounded in fact and reality, and the rest of your nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

Your comments here amount to Israel Bad. At the same time you acknowledge Hamas ought to be removed from the equation. You do not offer anything but criticism, though - and one-sided one. Do you know of many wars in which innocents were spared? Do you not see Hamas as responsible for the safety and well being of its own civilians?

There has been enough condemnation of Hamas - I deplored their actions on the 7th.

However, since then, Israel has been killing thousands.

• Sad 1

Just now, Brickleberry said:

Hamas killed 38 babies - and we are not even sure that Hamas killed all of them. Israeli survivors of the initial attack have all confirmed that the IDF were shooting Israelis and blowing up their houses with tank shells with Israeli hostages inside their Kibbutz.

Israel has killed over 12,000 children (I don't know how many are babies). 38 vs 12,000. Who are the monsters in this situation?

Hamas started this knowing what Israel's response would be.

Hamas took no measures to protect Palestinian civilians.

Hamas leaders talked about the death toll as a 'necessary sacrifice' for 'the cause'.

Hamas encouraged Palestinians to stay put instead of evacuate, and even hindered some from doing so.

All them tunnels could have hosted at least some of them dead children.

Hamas could end the fighting tomorrow, if it chose to. It does not.

Any other excuses for Hamas you wish to make?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Well, both sides to be frank. Israel and Hamas.

1 minute ago, Brickleberry said:

There has been enough condemnation of Hamas - I deplored their actions on the 7th.

However, since then, Israel has been killing thousands.

Oh, so you decide what's 'enough' now? We can just let it go, then?

Just now, Morch said:

Hamas started this knowing what Israel's response would be.

Hamas took no measures to protect Palestinian civilians.

Hamas leaders talked about the death toll as a 'necessary sacrifice' for 'the cause'.

Hamas encouraged Palestinians to stay put instead of evacuate, and even hindered some from doing so.

All them tunnels could have hosted at least some of them dead children.

Hamas could end the fighting tomorrow, if it chose to. It does not.

Any other excuses for Hamas you wish to make?

I do not see any criticism of Israel. Hamas, Hamas, Hamas.

1) Yes, they started this conflict

2) Hamas has no measures to protect civilians...unlike Israel and their Iron dome, air force, navy and army

3) So all Palestinians need to be punished because that is what Hamas wants? I didn't know Bibi took orders from Hamas

4) This has been debunked several times, we see them evacuating live on TV

5) But surely the tunnels are the targets right.... if you wanted to protect your civilians, you wouldn't put them inside your compound - this also debunks your 2nd and 3rd points

ISRAEL could end the fighting tomorrow. It chooses not to. Bibi has also said there will be NO Palestinian state - the two state solution is dead, and Israel will control all areas from the river to the sea. These are his words within the last 24 hours.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Oh, so you decide what's 'enough' now? We can just let it go, then?

Virtually every western media has been condemning them for months for the atrocities committed on the 7th. Since then, the only atrocities have been committed by Israel. Again, I see no condemnation for killing 12,000 kids, you seem quite happy to let them carry on 'gung ho' style. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Hamas are the monsters. 

Do excuse me, I have replied to the points that you made numerous times in various threads and I have lost interest writing the same reply over and over again 

• Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Hamas are the monsters. 

Do excuse me, I have replied to the points that you made numerous times in various threads and I have lost interest writing the same reply over and over again 

Ah, those who kill 38 are monsters, and those who kill 12,000 kids are angels? Great moral clarity my friend.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OK , bullet points .

Child soldiers, human shields 

Your human shields claim has been debunked several times - I did it in my response to your bullet points earlier.

You are a racist. Israeli lives matter more than Palestinian ones to you.

I think all lives are equal.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Your human shields claim has been debunked several times - I did it in my response to your bullet points earlier.

You are a racist. Israeli lives matter more than Palestinian ones to you.

I think all lives are equal.

What does being a racist have to do with anything ?

Israelis and Palestine are of the same race  , siding with one side wouldn't make you a racist .

If you want to call me something, you should call me an Islamophobe , rather than a racist