Former UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Controversially Supports Trump's Potential Second Term

Social Media

14 hours ago, Social Media said:

Despite acknowledging Trump's role in inciting the Capitol riot, Johnson defended him by asserting that he is not a "would-be dictator." He argued that Trump's "sheer unpredictability is a major deterrent to the enemies of the West,"

Yes you never know what a madman will do next.....

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

I would hope for a little more intelligence and a little less charisma from a national leader.

Boris is a highly intelligent man. The fact that you disagree with his politics does not make him stupid. One look at his educational and career achievements should tell you that.

Even if he were stupid, at least he would still have charisma. Biden has neither.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Johnson gave up his U.S. citizenship.

He can run his lying mouth but he can’t vote and he can’t donate to the Trump campaign or the Republican Party.

And your point is?

Biden isn't British, never was. He can pretend to be Irish as much as he likes but he cannot vote so maybe he should stop running his lying mouth about Britain, Brexit, Ireland etc. and get back to starting wars around the globe in an attempt to secure another term?

17 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Whatever his faults Boris is highly intelligent

I can’t speak for Boris’s intelligence in general. I can say, however, that his statements in support of Trump are incoherent.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1