Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

25 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

"It is amazing how many people seem to have discovered last Wednesday that riots are wrong — when many of those same people apparently had not noticed that when riots went on, for weeks or even months, in various cities across the country last year."

Thomas Sowell, 7:23 AM · Jan 13, 2021

It's amazing that people don't see the difference between a street protest that degenerates into a riot and a mob that storms the Capitol in an attempt to prevent the Constitutional certification of a legitimate election outcome.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you mean like Hillarys denial that Trump was legitimate? oh,  and the MSM pushing the Russian collusion?or is that not undermining faith democracy too then? or are rules different for you?

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

whataboutary!!

so you're denying that killerys continuing denial of Trump as a legitimate President and the nonstop Russian collusion coverage wasn't undermining faith in democracy in any way?   just to be clear

No, as has been repeatedly explained, we are denying that your echo chamber understanding of history is correct. 

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You echo chamber posters are tedious.

The Mueller Report found Russian interference in the 2016 election.  It also found links between members of Trump's election campaign and Russia.  That probably isn't mentioned in your echo chamber.  Remembering that and trying to keep it from happening again is not the same as denying an election outcome and prompting a rampage of the Capitol.

Trump didn't just question the election, he promoted the lie that the election was stolen, and still does so. 

what was the extend of this interference? was it enough to sway the vote? 
links like what.... 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, heybruce said:

It's amazing that people don't see the difference between a street protest that degenerates into a riot and a mob that storms the Capitol in an attempt to prevent the Constitutional certification of a legitimate election outcome.

street protest... was that you on cnn saying firey but peaceful?  2 billion in damages and how many dead..but you call it a street protest. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

18 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Can you give an example of me making things up?  No, I didn't think so.

Left and right are synonyms for port and starboard when used to indicate orientation.  That's so obvious even you know that, so once again you are trolling. 

If you want to maintain you aren't trolling, then define what you meant by "left" when you posted "He is only a threat to the left." 

I showed you a number of things you made up and documented them earlier in the tread.

One thing you made up were they things you said about Biden's tax plan. You linked to an article and lied about what it said. Again, it is well documented earlier is the thread, where I pasted text from the article that proved you were lying. At the time, I thought you were lazy and just made a mistake, but now you've proven to be a liar. 

You seem brighter than most of the other leftists here, but no less deceitful. "Truth is not a left wing value."

I'm happy to have an honest discussion about what I see as the ideological differences between the left and right, but not in a Trump bashing thread full of lazy people that are only willing to regurgitate headlines and post links. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

street protest... was that you on cnn saying firey but peaceful?  2 billion in damages and how many dead..but you call it a street protest. 

I think thirty-five dead. 

How many government offices were damaged or destroyed, and how many government proceedings were interfered with? 

I think that if you're the left and interfere with congress, you get a pass, but if you're on the right and interfere with congress you go to jail. 

I think if you firebomb an anti-abortion office at night you get a pass, but if you peacefully protest in from of an abortion clinic during the day you go to jail. 

• Agree 2

39 minutes ago, heybruce said:

No, as has been repeatedly explained, we are denying that your echo chamber understanding of history is correct. 

i haven't seen any explanation, so i asked the question.  i asked anothe rmember who seems to have avoided it so far...lets wait n see

34 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

what was the extend of this interference? was it enough to sway the vote? 
links like what....

Hey, progress!  You are at least admitting that Russia did interfere in the election.

Whether the interference significantly influenced the outcome is impossible to know.  We can't rerun history.

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I showed you a number of things you made up and documented them earlier in the tread.

One thing you made up were they things you said about Biden's tax plan. You linked to an article and lied about what it said. Again, it is well documented earlier is the thread, where I pasted text from the article that proved you were lying. At the time, I thought you were lazy and just made a mistake, but now you've proven to be a liar. 

You seem brighter than most of the other leftists here, but no less deceitful. "Truth is not a left wing value."

I'm happy to have an honest discussion about what I see as the ideological differences between the left and right, but not in a Trump bashing thread full of lazy people that are only willing to regurgitate headlines and post links. 

"I showed you a number of things you made up and documented them earlier in the tread."

No, you did not.  Prove me wrong, show us those things.

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

she said it, was it once?...... there are many other appearances she's made where she has said he was illegitimate. 

and the difference..well... in 2016 did the dems change the voting system and push mail in ballots,  NO, were there so many irregularities in the count in 2016, NO..... and is there an unedited version of him speaking at this time? or perhaps one from a right wind site, pretty sure there would be differences between the 2

Were you in a coma in 2020?

Republicans and Democrats in many states made legal changes to their states voting rules to allow for safe voting during the pandemic in 2020.  There is no evidence that these changes allowed any fraud beyond the trivial levels that are occasionally found, and nothing to indicate the fraud disproportionately benefited one side over the other.

On 2/6/2024 at 9:40 AM, uttradit said:

Correct. Now you are learning how the Democrat mind works.

Learning! @Yellowtail can teach it .The member is a forum expert , on the radicals , same as you.imop

Thanks to members, like both of you!

Imop

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think thirty-five dead. 

How many government offices were damaged or destroyed, and how many government proceedings were interfered with? 

I think that if you're the left and interfere with congress, you get a pass, but if you're on the right and interfere with congress you go to jail. 

I think if you firebomb an anti-abortion office at night you get a pass, but if you peacefully protest in from of an abortion clinic during the day you go to jail.

When did the "left", whatever you imagine them to be, interfere with the US Congress while it was on duty performing one of its most important Constitutional duties?

You understand the difference between street protests and an attack on the US government, you just pretend you don't so you can spread the lie that Jan 6 was no big deal.

13 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i haven't seen any explanation, so i asked the question.  i asked anothe rmember who seems to have avoided it so far...lets wait n see

It's right up there near the top of the page.  It's a reply to one of your recent posts.

57 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You echo chamber posters are tedious.

The Mueller Report found Russian interference in the 2016 election.  It also found links between members of Trump's election campaign and Russia.  That probably isn't mentioned in your echo chamber.  Remembering that and trying to keep it from happening again is not the same as denying an election outcome and prompting a rampage of the Capitol.

Trump didn't just question the election, he promoted the lie that the election was stolen, and still does so.

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Learning! @Yellowtail can teach it .The member is a forum expert , on the radicals , same as you.imop

Thanks to members, like both of you!

Imop

Radicals?  Do you mean like the Qanon followers, Pizzagate believers, Jan 6 seditionists, etc?

Yes Biden is 81 and may have age related  memory problems   but Trump is 78 and he clearly has late stage Megalamania and demetia  they are both old men ,, USA needs some younger mature clear thinking non partisan candidates in 50s or 60s  not ''one foot in the grave'' rabid candidates

23 minutes ago, heybruce said:

When did the "left", whatever you imagine them to be, interfere with the US Congress while it was on duty performing one of its most important Constitutional duties?

You understand the difference between street protests and an attack on the US government, you just pretend you don't so you can spread the lie that Jan 6 was no big deal.

Teacher teacher! I know this one!

The "street protests" went on for months and resulted in dozens of deaths, hundreds of businesses burned, widespread looting, property damage in the billions, and carnage.  The Jan  6 riot was over in hours with no loss of life other than an unarmed woman shot by a cop. And regrettable but minimal damage to the Capitol. 

Can I have a cookie now?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

It's not as amazing as people believing a couple hundred unarmed Americans in the Capital were trying to overthrow the United States government. 

• Love It 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The "street protests" went on for months and resulted in dozens of deaths, hundreds of businesses burned, widespread looting, property damage in the billions, and carnage.  The Jan  6 riot was over in hours with no loss of life other than an unarmed woman shot by a cop. And regrettable but minimal damage to the Capitol. 

Can I have a cookie now?

NO! You've got to be incarcerated for talking like that. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Any protestors entering government offices and disturbing the proceedings are committing the same crime. That a particular event was in process means nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"I showed you a number of things you made up and documented them earlier in the tread."

No, you did not.  Prove me wrong, show us those things.

Here you go:

Bruce.png.65526d5dc322c728135eb9005f06c715.png

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Can I have a cookie now?

No, you have flunked big time.  The street protests were no more an attempt to disrupt government or overturn an election than the hate crimes that took off during the Trump Presidency.  The attack on the Capitol attempted both.

I understand why the same suspects keep repeating the same weak deflection; it's all you've got.  That doesn't change the fact that the deflection is weak.

I'm assuming you are intelligent enough to understand that random street crime is not the same as an attack on the nation's Capitol while Congress is in session performing a critical Constitutional duty.  Have I overestimated you intelligence?

41 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Your statement: It's amazing that people don't see the difference between a street protest that degenerates into a riot and a mob that storms the Capitol in an attempt to prevent the Constitutional certification of a legitimate election outcome.

Again, the difference is, the street rioters had guns and killed many people. The people that entered the Capital had not guns and did not kill anyone. 

If the difference in intent is beyond your grasp, then you shouldn't be allowed on the internet, or anywhere else, unsupervised.

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It's not as amazing as people believing a couple hundred unarmed Americans in the Capital were trying to overthrow the United States government. 

Why do you think they were there?  Do you think they would have been there if they had not been called to Washington and egged on by Trump?

39 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Any protestors entering government offices and disturbing the proceedings are committing the same crime. That a particular event was in process means nothing. 

Identify other protests that fit the same description.

Also, you don't think Congress being in session at the time is significant?  Do you understand the difference between breaking into an occupied building using threats and violence and breaking into an empty building?

Edited by heybruce

34 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Here you go:

34 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Here you go:

Nope, no lies in there.  At least not by me.  Or are you denying that the article mentioned a 20% tax on those making $100 million a year and a tax on share buybacks?

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Why do you think they were there?  Do you think they would have been there if they had not been called to Washington and egged on by Trump?

I think had Biden lost, and Biden supporters has rioted in the Capital the press would be calling them heroes and none of them would be in jail. 

I think Trump wanted a protest. I do not think Trump was trying to overthrow United States Government. You do, whatever. 

• Thanks 1