How can the war between Israel and Hamas ever end when so many schools in Gaza - run by a UN agency backed by our millions - teach children to hate Jews?

Just now, Brickleberry said:

The video evidence of them dancing around claiming 'there are no innocents in Gaza' and making so many TikTok videos of them doing disgusting, racist war crimes are evidence of their hatred, and are in the ICJ court case.

The IDF condemned these instances, and several investigations were launched. In several cases, soldiers and commanders were disciplined, removed from position etc. Regardless, this does not go toward this being part of IDF training.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

“How can the war between Israel and Hamas ever end when so many schools in Gaza - run by a UN agency backed by our millions - teach children to hate Jews”?

Sounds like the 30’s all over again. Go figure ,History repeating itself in 2023/2024.

People need to watch Schindler's List a few times more!

imop

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes we know, so why did the UN official deny it last week? I don't smoke, try to stay on topic and not make things personal.

Again, you need to send the correct link. Last time, you did not provide a link to a video where the UN claimed this.

21 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

The video evidence of them dancing around claiming 'there are no innocents in Gaza' and making so many TikTok videos of them doing disgusting, racist war crimes are evidence of their hatred, and are in the ICJ court case.

I am quite sure that dancing and making tik tiok videos isn't a war crime 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, riclag said:

“How can the war between Israel and Hamas ever end when so many schools in Gaza - run by a UN agency backed by our millions - teach children to hate Jews”?

Sounds like the 30’s all over again. Go figure ,History repeating itself in 2023/2024.

People need to watch Schindler's List a few times more!

imop

The curricula's content often alienates students and teachers alike. For example, in Hebrew language class, Palestinian Arab students are required to study Jewish religious texts including Tanach (Jewish bible) and Jewish Talmudic scholars.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/israel2/ISRAEL0901-01.htm

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

The IDF condemned these instances, and several investigations were launched. In several cases, soldiers and commanders were disciplined, removed from position etc. Regardless, this does not go toward this being part of IDF training.

Your evidence for these punishments?

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Again, you need to send the correct link. Last time, you did not provide a link to a video where the UN claimed this.

No I don't need to supply a link, I already supplied it on page one of this topic, its there, I've referred it to you before. A direct video of the top UN official. 

Here is an additional article link:

‘Nothing further from truth,’ Erdan says of UN claim to be unaware of Hamas tunnels

Stephane Dujarric, a spokesman for U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres, was asked on Wednesday whether, given the sizable U.N. presence amid a multitude of Gazan agencies, the organization had any indication tunnels were being constructed “No is clearly the answer for that,” Dujarric said. “It seems to me that all this infrastructure was built in a highly secretive way.”

https://www.jns.org/nothing-further-from-truth-erdan-says-of-un-claim-to-be-unaware-of-hamas-tunnels/

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The curricula's content often alienates students and teachers alike. For example, in Hebrew language class, Palestinian Arab students are required to study Jewish religious texts including Tanach (Jewish bible) and Jewish Talmudic scholars.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/israel2/ISRAEL0901-01.htm

Yeah, that is pretty terrible.

BTW, what do the Jewish students have to study when they are taking Arabic language class in Palestine or Jordan or Egypt? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No I don't need to supply a link, I already supplied it on page one of this topic, its there, I've referred it to you before. A direct video of the top UN official. 

Here is an additional article link:

‘Nothing further from truth,’ Erdan says of UN claim to be unaware of Hamas tunnels

Stephane Dujarric, a spokesman for U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres, was asked on Wednesday whether, given the sizable U.N. presence amid a multitude of Gazan agencies, the organization had any indication tunnels were being constructed “No is clearly the answer for that,” Dujarric said. “It seems to me that all this infrastructure was built in a highly secretive way.”

https://www.jns.org/nothing-further-from-truth-erdan-says-of-un-claim-to-be-unaware-of-hamas-tunnels/

Again, I don't think you understand the context.

They are not denying the existence of the tunnels - that would be preposterous! They are denying knowing the tunnels were being constructed underneath them. Completely different to what you said.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OK, so you think that the video was Israeli propaganda and they were Israeli actors and they weren't Palestinians teaching their Children and the whole video was fake .

What makes you think that ?

The tv show was called "Tomorrow's Pioneers" and was aired for a number of years in both the west bank and in Gaza. Horrid, anti-semitic, anti-western, to call it propaganda is like calling bubonic plague a sore throat.  You can read about it here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow's_Pioneers

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

They are not denying the existence of the tunnels - that would be preposterous! They are denying knowing the tunnels were being constructed underneath them. Completely different to what you said.

Direct quotes, twist it as much as you want, you are trolling, 

Q: Given the UN's big role in Gaza, UNRWA, has there ever been any indication to the UN that tunnels are being built under the city?

UN: Not to us. I mean... it seems to me that all this infrastructure was built in a highly secretive way. I mean, I see it just as an observer... To think that the UN had any understanding of what was… any information about those operations, I think, is... No is clearly the answer to that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Except... the tunnels were not just being constructed underneath them. The tunnels were also connected TO the schools, as well as hospitals and mosques in Gaza.  Their denials are the equivalent of Captain Renault in the old film 'Casablanca': to paraphrase, "I'm shocked-shocked- to find that tunnels are being built here!"

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Once again you are trying to avoid the truth and the reality .

The U.N have ben caught lying about their knowledge of the existence of the tunnels and now you are making things up to try and cover for their lies 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Q: Given the UN's big role in Gaza, UNRWA, has there ever been any indication to the UN that tunnels are being built under the city?

UN: Not to us. I mean... it seems to me that all this infrastructure was built in a highly secretive way. I mean, I see it just as an observer... To think that the UN had any understanding of what was… any information about those operations, I think, is... No is clearly the answer to that.

You must realize that you are the only one trolling, right? Your original claim is this:

More evidence the UN new about these tunnels for years but lied through their teeth last week:

29 November 2022

The presence of a man-made cavity underneath the grounds of an UNRWA school is a serious violation of the Agency’s neutrality and a breach of international law. Moreover, it exposes children and Agency staff to significant security and safety risks.

https://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/official-statements/unrwa-strongly-condemns-neutrality-breach-against-agency-gaza

04 June 2021

UNRWA condemns the existence and potential use by Palestinian armed groups of such tunnels underneath its schools in the strongest possible terms. It is unacceptable that students and staff be placed at risk in such a way.

https://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/official-statements/neutrality-and-inviolability-unrwa-installations-must-be-respected-all

Where did the guy deny they existed? He said they didn't know about the tunnels being built, not their existence.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Brickleberry said:

You must realize that you are the only one trolling, right? Your original claim is this:

Where did the guy deny they existed? He said they didn't know about the tunnels being built, not their existence.

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Right here troll

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Once again you are trying to avoid the truth and the reality .

The U.N have ben caught lying about their knowledge of the existence of the tunnels and now you are making things up to try and cover for their lies 

LIES LIES LIES. Nowhere have they denied the existence of tunnels. They have denied KNOWING WHERE the tunnels were being built.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

46 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Your evidence for these punishments?

It was discussed, linked and argued about at the time. Also during the preparations to the ICJ hearing.

There's just so many times things need to be rehashed over and over again.

Considering you're chose not to address my previous comment, regarding that false 'thousands of children and women' held, I don't feel like bothering.

What's the point of presenting you with facts if you're going to ignore and twist them anyway?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Come again?

The tunnels just...appeared out of nowhere? They weren't built?

How does this work, exactly?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You've lost the plot completely, its in black and white and also on video, you are still trying to manipulate and distort what is said. Very sad,

Read it and weep troll

https://www.israel365news.com/382690/un-doubles-down-on-claim-it-was-unaware-of-hamas-digging-5700-tunnels-in-gaza/

Dujarric told JNS on Friday that he meant to say that the United Nations was unaware of any building of tunnels going on at a given moment. Conceding that the body was aware of Hamas tunnels, Dujarric said the organization had no insight as to Hamas’ building plans, and therefore could not identify construction as it was happening.

• Love It 1

12 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

Why would I weep?

So if you belive him now and what he is saying you also have to admit your previous claim on what he said was totally wrong.

It's not surprising he's out on a damage control exercise though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Source?

54 minutes ago, Morch said:

It was discussed, linked and argued about at the time. Also during the preparations to the ICJ hearing.

Considering you're chose not to address my previous comment, regarding that false 'thousands of children and women' held, I don't feel like bothering.

What's the point of presenting you with facts if you're going to ignore and twist them anyway?

Just admit it, you have no evidence.

24 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why would I weep?

So if you belive him now and what he is saying you also have to admit your previous claim on what he said was totally wrong.

It's not surprising he's out on a damage control exercise though.

No, I do not concede. I understood exactly what he was saying.

You were trying to twist it into something absolutely ridiculous. Why would they deny knowledge of tunnels, when it is on their website, and they have frequently investigated this sort of thing - you very kindly linked 2 examples to demonstrate they understood that tunnels were being built.

They didn't know WHERE they were being built because, as he quite rightly says, it must be a secretive operation. How you misconstrued that as complete denial just shows your true intent. To smear and denigrate. Typical of Dershowitz to use this approach, and I see the Israeli media, commentators and spokespeople using the same dirty, underhanded tricks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

OK, I concede this point. Thousands in total - men women and children.

Hundreds of women and kids being held WITHOUT CHARGE, and no right to a lawyer, no right to know what they are being held for etc. This is disgusting.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67600015

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

No, I do not concede. I understood exactly what he was saying.

You were trying to twist it into something absolutely ridiculous. Why would they deny knowledge of tunnels, when it is on their website, and they have frequently investigated this sort of thing - you very kindly linked 2 examples to demonstrate they understood that tunnels were being built.

They didn't know WHERE they were being built because, as he quite rightly says, it must be a secretive operation. How you misconstrued that as complete denial just shows your true intent. To smear and denigrate. Typical of Dershowitz to use this approach, and I see the Israeli media, commentators and spokespeople using the same dirty, underhanded tricks.

Got it. You won't concede and it me using dirty underhand tricks. 🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Got it. You won't concede and it me using dirty underhand tricks. 🤣

Yup, you quite clearly are.

You can't say the UN are denying the existence of Hamas tunnels 2 days ago, whilst at the same time showing 2 articles on the UN's website from 2022 & 2021, where they clearly say they are appalled to find two tunnels on UNRWA sites. What did they do when they found the tunnels? They reported them and closed them.

Do you not see how ridiculous that makes you sound? You literally use the UN's own report about discovering tunnels and in the same breath accuse them of denying they exist. This must be the very definition of insanity.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1