An International British Teacher Arrested for Luring Minors to Commit Indecent Acts in Pathum Thani

webfact

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Not limited but Brits are famous for it and statically higher than in other countries. I think their legal system being so leniant they think they can get away with it. And many do for years or decades in plain sight, Saville, Glitter, priests etc.

This softly softly approach where they talk about rehabiltating them rather than jailing them is absurd.

It maybe "racially profiling" but when i have met English "teachers" in Thailand I always assume the worst of them.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/uk-prisons-jail-paedophiles-not-big-enough-capacity-police-warning-a7178851.html

Wow thats shocking! It reminded of the time , i was in the dentist chair at 

The elementary school nurses office !

The blok kept grinding me by moving his body up and down, as he was cleaning my teeth.

🦷.  Looking back ,Thank god the tooth fairy just left money for a tooth  and not asked for favors.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Goat said:

So less than 100 per year.

in England in 2016-17 there were 43,522 recorded sexual offences against children under 16.

Mostly done by white non muslim males.

Let me guess. You are a white non muslim Englishman?

where did you get that number from?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enoon said:

Quite a few people do it for the money........and no other reason.

Often heard from my fellow Uni students contemplating life after graduation:

"I s'pose there's always teaching" (spoken with a downcast look of sad resignation)

I think most of those people get weeded out sooner or later though. And what your left with is the people who are actually motivated to be around little kids 8 hours a day. And you’ve gotta wonder why because please folks, nobody likes that shiit 

11 hours ago, steven100 said:

I would tend to lean that it is likely true because it's more that just one student ...

read up on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outreau_trial

and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orkney_child_abuse_scandal

this type of case is very difficult, the proof must be undeniable.

Edited by tgw

40 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Usually !!!!!

How many times have you had to pay it ?

Cops asked me to help them translate one day. I did such a good job that they use me a lot now. Also by me asking for the payment the farang the cops hands are clean.

Not a bad earner for me either. 

Never got a pedo off, but drugs, a accidental manslaughter, drink driving etc.

Its a win win win win, coppers get money, I get money, if there is a victim then they get paid out, farang gets to go home.

Pointless putting them in prison where nobody wins. Thai taxpayer foots the bill.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

where did you get that number from?

The English police.

Shocking isnt it?

Terrible what goes on over there. And that is just the reported cases.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Goat said:

Mrs got drunk in a bar and took off with one. She will be back one day.

You see, at least your Aussie/Brit sense of humour is intact . Just maybe try and work on that Anglophobia, that’s one hell of a broad brush you are carrying 👍

14 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

What'd he think he was doing? A social science test?

Lock him up and don't ever let him near children....

Read again and you will see that it was the teacher who found him out that who was asking the questions. not the accused.

6 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:
7 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Castrate the guy, without anaesthetic then jail him for 20+ years

No need for anaesthetic, it can be done chemically.

No, no. Chemical castration is painless. It appears @Photoguy21 gets aroused by other people's pain and discomfort. Maybe likes to watch too?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Goat said:

He will be given an oppurtunity to pay his way out.

This is how it works, he will be found guilty, then he will appeal and be given bail (yes that happens in Thailand). When he is out they will sell him his passport back and he will escape.

If he pays. They usually do.

Costs about 4-500,000 thb usually.

Maybe so, but despite your aberrant claim that British culture somehow fosters these degenerates, he has already been publicly identified. When he eventually steps off a plane back in the UK, to use the old Bill vernacular, his 'collar will be felt'. If he decides to lose himself in another tropical backwater, it won't be long before someone digs up his history. There's some pretty earnest NGO's out there who keep tabs on these perverts far better than a conveniently anonymous internet lynch mob can.

More than a few western police task forces already have a good working relationship with Thai, Cambodian, Philippine and other police forces. You see frequent stories of foreigners being arrested in Bahn Nawk due to their prior history coming back on them and not because, like this guy, they've been caught in the act. The Australian federal police is only one example of a foreign police force that has people on permanent assignment in foreign countries, tasked with helping to catch creeps like this.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Goat said:

The English police.

Shocking isnt it?

Indeed, it's shocking. Especially when there's no such entity as the "English police".

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Homburg said:

I recall when I was at school it was common for children to make up stories about teachers that they did not like.

Indeed. Not all children are innocent angels. In any country. This teacher may or may not be guilty. He may be a predator and should be locked up or he may be a victim . At this stage he has been arrested and may or may not be charged. In the UK teachers so accused are of course suspended, in consequence their lives are made hell, their families lives too. I'm sure it's no different here. If subsequently the charges are dropped or the teacher is acquitted it is too late for them and their families, the damage is done. It's also not unknown for children to gang up and bully and torment their peers with lies on social media with devastating consequences for the tormented one.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Goat said:

The English police.

Shocking isnt it?

Lets see the link to this Police info then, if not you just made it up

53 minutes ago, Kalasin Jo said:

Indeed. Not all children are innocent angels. In any country. This teacher may or may not be guilty. He may be a predator and should be locked up or he may be a victim . At this stage he has been arrested and may or may not be charged. In the UK teachers so accused are of course suspended, in consequence their lives are made hell, their families lives too. I'm sure it's no different here. If subsequently the charges are dropped or the teacher is acquitted it is too late for them and their families, the damage is done. It's also not unknown for children to gang up and bully and torment their peers with lies on social media with devastating consequences for the tormented one.

ffs he IS guilty as he already confessed, what's wrong with some people on here when they even doubt pedophiles owning up to it?

5 hours ago, Goat said:

Cops asked me to help them translate one day. I did such a good job that they use me a lot now. Also by me asking for the payment the farang the cops hands are clean.

Its a win win win win, coppers get money, I get money, if there is a victim then they get paid out, farang gets to go home.

Pointless putting them in prison where nobody wins. Thai taxpayer foots the bill.

What a load of <deleted>.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

I think it's true ....

Based on what you have read on this forum, and the link to the pattay mail ?  Talk about trail by media:clap2:    You're probably right though , no smoke without fire and all that. At least that's what anybody reading this thread is thinking, whether they admit it or not

6 hours ago, Goat said:

did they give ya work permit?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Also by me asking for the payment the farang the cops hands are clean.

nobody's' hands would be clean though  would they,?  Least of all yours,   Sounds to me like  they set you up as a fall guy in case it all went tits up !