Judge 'shocked' by efforts to 'rewrite history' of Jan. 6 attack, those who label perpetrators 'hostages'

Social Media

4 hours ago, Social Media said:

A senior judge from the D.C. district court strongly rebuked attempts to distort the narrative surrounding the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol,

Especially poignant  since the judge was a Regan appointee 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, AnnaBanana said:

Indeed it does, but only for a small percentage of old folks.

For the majority it brings physical and mental challenges that should automatically disqualify them from any position or profession where they might pose a danger to others.

Trump and Biden are two prime examples of that.

If they're savvy enough to convince 80 million voters to vote for them then they have jumped that shark. Or, maybe some are afraid someone's handlers are keeping him out of the public spotlight and especially off anything that looks like a debate stage or even an interview lately. That might leave some being conned into voting for an imbecile. Best to find out early, huh?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I blame McDonalds. Seriously. It's causing dietary deficiencies leading to mental issues. And low education.

I'm serious. Searching for an explanation for mass delusionment and belief in demonstrably stupid conspiracy theories.

You can ask the Trump fluffers here what they ate for lunch.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

There are certain media outlets in the US that have not/will not show the 1/6 rioters doing anything untoward, keeping to the "well-behaved tourists" trope.  Even when the 1/6 Congressional committee showed clips of it on the huge screen, Fox channel blurred out the House's screen in their coverage; there is no substance to an evasive "ooops, I guess we forgot to air that" excuse.  There is a vid of Pelosi referring to "poo-poo" (hey, she's a granny) on that day.  Some of you might recall that Fox personality that was given all the House footage of that day (by the former Speaker) to air a sanitized (heh-heh) version, but he got fired (what was his name, Cucker Tarson or something like that?)

On the other hand I don't know of any television news source, of any TV medium, that showed images of the excrement smeared on the wall.  Even the House member who voluntarily helped in the cleanup effort balked at saying it.  I guess the image they are trying to convey is that Americans are not feces-tossing monkeys.   Well, some of them are, and they have a very vocal leadership.

The "well-behaved tourists" guy did participate. personally, in trying to keep the rioters out of House chamber.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/05/18/andrew-clyde-capitol-insurrection-photographer-tom-williams-newday-sot-vpx.cnn

• Agree 1