Police Warn Women Upskirting Now Increasing

webfact

6 minutes ago, iLuvThai said:

I came here for the comments. 

I came here for the opportunity to indulge in some puerile adolescent humour,  I have received one sad face emoji already so I must have offended somebody  :clap2:

Mission accomplished   

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I thought you were American , so I guess I owe you an apology,    but what has the thickness of your foreskin got to do with anything and how would you know it is thicker than most ?    is that sort of thing common knowledge, and, presumably,  considered a positive attribute in the highlands?

I am a dual national.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Police Warn Women Upskirting Now Increasing, like my mother used to say make sure you put clean underware on you never know what could happen

Common advice from yesteryear,   my mother would reinforce the same advice telling me that somebody she knew in her childhood was actually  knocked down by a bus and broke his leg,  his underwear was less than immaculate, so  the doctors refused to treat him.   

Things were done right in those days, 

5 minutes ago, retarius said:

I am a dual national.

Ah ok . so I only actually  owe you half an apology,   coincidently I am actually half Scottish,   ( but I prefer not to talk about it )  according to my grandfather I'm entitled to wear a kilt of  specific tartan.   Can't say I ever  felt the urge to do so, to be honest.   But never say never Eh?

7 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

It seems like most gals wear shorts under their skirts in Thailand....

Its a shame isnt it.

Very rare to get any high beam action either apart from my very early morning walks around the villages where you can surprise them before they bra up for the day.

4 minutes ago, Irish star said:

You can see it all over , and the girls use nipple tape also , can’t be showing erect here lol

So maybe it's time for me to start wearing triple underwear in case an attractive lady passes by.

1 minute ago, Peterphuket said:

So maybe it's time for me to start wearing triple underwear in case an attractive lady passes by.

Must refute this message quickly, have already passed 75 so it all doesn't work so well anymore....

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Some wear more than one layer of undergarment..

And many sleep in them as well, including their bra - not sure what's going thru' their head. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I think that's generally  the case,   my mrs is no exception,  any time she wears a skirt on go the lycra cycling shorts ,  she calls them her "keep"  most of her friends use the same term , apparently its not a Thai word but something they have borrowed from english.

A common phrase where I come from for oversized under garments  is "harvest festivals"  which I think is based on the words of a common hymn sung at that time of year,     "all is safely gathered in"       I tried explaining this to her and few of her friends, but they failed to grasp the funny side,   

Glory, halleluja, bringing in the 'sheaves' 😀

On 1/29/2024 at 9:11 AM, bamnutsak said:

Mahanakhon Skywalk

6a96dc12-2988-45db-9b8f-cfb24e65451b-10473-bangkok-mahanakhon-skywalk-indoor-and-outdoor-access-tickets-02.jpg

To High  up to See Anything.   

SkyWalk, Thailand's highest observation deck at 314 meters offers 360 degree panoramic views from an indoor and outdoor viewing area,