Biden Campaign Trump: "He shouldn't be within 100 Miles from the White House!"

Social Media

19 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Best you tell your boy donny that. He took offense in 2020 that the voters didn't choose him, and subsequently tried to overthrow the elected government.

He lost the popular vote twice, and took the House and Senate down with him.

The word for that sort of guy is: Loser.

Is a poster that thinks the popular vote has any significance in POTUS elections a Loser?

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, puck2 said:

When I read Yellowtail's comments, i cannot but think, stupidity never dies in republican/Trump followers.

I am always amused when people that were afraid a couple hundred unarmed people running around the capital were going to take over the United States all me a fool. 

Carry on lefty. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Almost 900 years of Common Law practice must be trashed because you don’t like your boy and his criminal followers to be held accountable under the law.

I'm not trashing anything. I just corrected another one of your false claims. 

If anyone is trashing the judicial system in the United States, it is the left. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Wander back over here to the reality based universe.

A Court Conviction is a recorded fact.

Is it still a fact after it's overturned? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The ‘overturned’ that exists in your hopes and dreams?

I'm sorry, when you lied and claimed convictions is court were facts, I thought you meant all convictions in court were facts.  

But apparently you were just talking about Trump convictions, got it. 

My bad. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

On 1/30/2024 at 9:54 AM, impulse said:

As I recall, 2 women were killed by cops, a cop died of a stroke (Sicknick), and 2 participants died of heart attacks.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/04/07/capitol-riot-deaths-cause-death-released-4-5-not-sicknick/7128040002/

Regarding Roseanne Boyland, she died of an overdose just like George Floyd did...  Check the videos, which were withheld from the public through the investigations. The cops beat the crap out of her.

https://dallasexpress.com/featured/jan-6-capitol-police-allegedly-repeatedly-strike-unconscious-protester/

more right-wing nonsense........stick to the facts. Oh, forgot that you are unable to do that, follwing the orange clown by lying again and again. Conspiracy theory nutjobs striks again!

CLAIM: A new autopsy report for George Floyd has been released in 2023, revealing he died from a drug overdose, not from the actions of arresting Minneapolis police officers.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Social media users are sharing a page from the 20-page autopsy report that was publicly released by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office in full on June 3, 2020. It has not been changed since. While the page says he had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system, and did not have “life-threatening injuries,” the full report concludes Floyd died from “cardiopulmonary arrest,” not an overdose.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, xylophone said:

more right-wing nonsense........stick to the facts. Oh, forgot that you are unable to do that, follwing the orange clown by lying again and again. Conspiracy theory nutjobs striks again!

CLAIM: A new autopsy report for George Floyd has been released in 2023, revealing he died from a drug overdose, not from the actions of arresting Minneapolis police officers.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Social media users are sharing a page from the 20-page autopsy report that was publicly released by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office in full on June 3, 2020. It has not been changed since. While the page says he had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system, and did not have “life-threatening injuries,” the full report concludes Floyd died from “cardiopulmonary arrest,” not an overdose.

I thought he was choked to death, no?

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Is a poster that thinks the popular vote has any significance in POTUS elections a Loser?

Ask Trump! He was so upset he lost the popular vote in 2016, that he evoked a ridiculous conspiracy theory about elections having been rigged. Already! 🤣

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

59 minutes ago, candide said:

Ask Trump! He was so upset he lost the popular vote in 2016, that he evoked a ridiculous conspiracy theory about elections having been rigged. Already! 🤣

Yeah, at least when Hillary lost the electoral college, she said it was Russian collusion. 

Interestingly, Russian disinformation likely cost Trump the 2020 election.  

• Haha 2

On 1/30/2024 at 9:14 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

If you recall,  the last time the voters decided it wasn’t the Democrats rioting and invading the Capitol in an attempt to overthrow the election result.

They were stretched - far too busy rioting everywhere else,

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, ozimoron said:

'Need the chaos': Trump and Kari Lake buried in editorial for wanting U.S. to 'lose big'

This comes as President Joe Biden and Senate Republicans have struck up a bipartisan plan that would tighten border security and implement several GOP policy goals — but it appears headed for a dead end as Trump heavily lobbies House and Senate Republicans to kill the deal and Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) has said he's unlikely to allow it a vote.

"A bipartisan deal to address the border problem is the best thing for the country," wrote Montini. "But it is the worst thing for Donald Trump, who has made the border crisis the key element — if not the only element — of his campaign.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-border-2667133918/

If it was actually a bipartisan border security bill it would pass. It's not. As I understand it, it's work permits for the illegals the Biden Administration let in, and more money for staff to process illegals into the country more quickly. 

The Biden Administration took Texas to court because Texas was stopping them.