Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Quick question. If it's such a dream life why is he such an incredibly miserable man? He wakes up in the morning trying to figure out who he can hate, what battles he can wage, and how he can display his misery in an ostentatious fashion.

That's just who the man is, and it doesn't look like much fun to me. I would not want to be Don Don. 

He enjoys drama and conflict. It's his dream life not others. I wouldn't want it. In an interview Elon Musk said his mind is like a storm. He can't just relax like others. Has to be busy. People are wired differently. Trump could have retired to Hawaii 30 years ago. Instead he's been busy non stop. Can't live without drama. 

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Seriously? He has a great reputation. Sadly, like Trump and so many others in our government, past the sell by date.

So what positive things has he done for the American people?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Quick question. If it's such a dream life why is he such an incredibly miserable man? He wakes up in the morning trying to figure out who he can hate, what battles he can wage, and how he can display his misery in an ostentatious fashion.

That's just who the man is, and it doesn't look like much fun to me. I would not want to be Don Don. 

To each their own. I prefer a quiet lifestyle.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Masterton said:

Just curious if you are actually aware of the bill in question? It does nothing to solve the border issue, unless you think legalizing illegal immigration and speeding up the process by which fake asylum seekers can become citizens constitutes "solving the border issue" ??

The bill is a total disaster, regardless of who wrote it and who did or didn't vote for it. Furthermore the bill is totally unneccessary as the president can solve or worsen what is going on at the border by exectutive order, no bill is needed. Howabout he start by enforcing existing law? Just a suggestion.

Joe is hopeless. His supporters are hopeless. Just blame the orange guy who left 3 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

What does global warming and tobacco have to do with the costs of illegal immigration?

Still can't address my post, can you?  The Heritage Foundation, your chosen source, was caught lying and is not a reliable news source.  Understand?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Still can't address my post, can you?  The Heritage Foundation, your chosen source, was caught lying and is not a reliable news source.  Understand?

Joe lies daily. No a reliable person.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. IMO the damage was done by the opposition attempting to get rid of him by using a fake dossier and a federal system weaponised against him.

He had so much BS to deal with that it's a wonder he got as much done as he did.

Right.  He got a massive tax cut for the rich.  Actually that was Mitch McConnell's doing.

He got a lot of right-wing judges, sometimes extreme right-wing judges of questionable qualifications, confirmed.  Well, actually that was McConnell as well.

He also, uh....

What exactly did Trump accomplish?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, uttradit said:

His arguments are weird. To tried to imply Biget's food inflation was no big deal due to obesity. All a plan to make American thin again.

Wrong.  Your comprehension is lacking.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, uttradit said:

I admire his grit and determination. These junior bigets don't have the balls Trump does. 100m haters, system against, still marches on. Owns a plane. Plays golf on his own course. Hangs out with Mike Tyson and Dana White. Dream life. The bigets are dating Noi from bar 3.

So you  like Trump because you find him an entertaining celebrity.  His lack of competence doesn't seem to concern you.

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, uttradit said:

He enjoys drama and conflict. It's his dream life not others. I wouldn't want it. In an interview Elon Musk said his mind is like a storm. He can't just relax like others. Has to be busy. People are wired differently. Trump could have retired to Hawaii 30 years ago. Instead he's been busy non stop. Can't live without drama. 

"Can't live without drama."

We agree on that.  However that is a poor qualification for being President.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Wrong. He can't speak without notes without sounding crazy. All over youtube. Wake up.

While Trump can launch into long incoherent rants without any notes or preparation.

• Haha 1