90 year old dad with cancer but pretty healthy, could he have some wild fun?

No need for a 90 year old to do hardcore action and still enjoy women.

An nice oily massage (can be on AC hotel room), a soapy, all not necessarily exhausting.

Closed door gentleman club etc.

Can he go to the pool?

Of course transport (flight, taxi/limousine) must not be the cheap kind.

A small risk is whether airline doubts his fitness to fly?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Elkski said:

No no im sure thats a hard no! .  Not father and son together.    Even I have never had that thought cross my mind.   

As far as the rest of the advice goes , your probably right the heat and humidity would be brutal.  And you probably can't get insurance for a possible expatriation, dead or alive. 

Expatriation?  Why would he want, or need, to be expatriated, and to where?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Elkski said:

90 yr old guy,

16 hours ago, Elkski said:

but walks and hunched over like a 90 yr old.

??? Anyway why not just get some fun in his own country?, Thais are on the game world wide as long as he doesn't have a heart condition he can take some pills to get it up.

and just for the reference for the saddos that are banging prostitutes, this is what sloppy seconds look like.....you cum after Gargamel, Mohammed, Barat Patel, Ahmed Saleem and Jamal's 3 for 1 watersports experience, Johnny's salad tossing and Günter's messy facial brownies 

Have fun!

• Haha 2

I'm sure there would be some kind Thai ladies to care for you....and give you a good time. You need to think about the treatment for your cancer though, if you want to end up living here.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, uttradit said:

What about 100 no cancer? Still fine by you?

You have only got to go once!! Both my parents ended up in old people homes, that for me was the most heart reaching time of my life and swore to myself I would never, never ever end up in one. Only people who have been through that with your parents would understand 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

How do you know if he is still not only sexually "active " but sexually "interested??

If he said yes then he would need a 24 hour carer .

Not a good idea 

take him to a horse stud and hoist him up on one of them 'padded mares'

• Love It 1

Palliative care or nursing home is where he can enjoy he's remaining years.

He needs the care and attention that these places specialize in,  not some sleazy brothel down beach road for cryin out allowed. 

90 years old is a pretty good innings that's for sure, and with the proper care and rest he could see 91 .... we don't know, but if he's out staggering around Pattaya's go go bars and massage shops he'll certainly risk his future years and health.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Expat68 said:

You have only got to go once!! Both my parents ended up in old people homes, that for me was the most heart reaching time of my life and swore to myself I would never, never ever end up in one. Only people who have been through that with your parents would understand 

Ask 90yos instead. Not yet met one who said let's fly overseas for some pollution.

16 hours ago, uttradit said:

No insurance coverage for a 90yo with cancer. Then add on heat, humidity and high AQI readings. Then add on dealing with taxis and trying to walk in Thailand with low hanging wires and holes in footpaths and it's a terrible idea. Almost call it elder abuse.

If I was 88yo with no cancer I wouldnt go.

Yes ,mobility is a concern & the heat!

All inclusive resort would be the way to go if they desire a fling! 

I have mutual friends with the young lady in our house !

She suggested we go to their villa to visit. A beautiful residence with a swimming pool but  once you get out of the pool its deathly hot sitting on the veranda. The husband doesn’t enjoy AC. So when its hot,I usually decline to go visit.

Home sweet home when the rats aren’t yapping.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Celsius said:

imagine a 90 year old with his immune system compromised literally clinging on his dear life getting a simple STD, let alone gonorrhea.

too funny. 

Even just food poisoning. Why are these 70yo guys trying to boss a 90yo around?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

and just for the reference for the saddos that are banging prostitutes, this is what sloppy seconds look like.....you cum after Gargamel, Mohammed, Barat Patel, Ahmed Saleem and Jamal's 3 for 1 watersports experience, Johnny's salad tossing and Günter's messy facial brownies 

Have fun!

Omg ! My old man was shagging in his 90’s. His little guy was always taking charge ! Doin all the thinking for him and his family! He never payed for  Prostitution , in his mind.

The Sob died at 95.

6 minutes ago, zhounan said:

Actually a wild adventure could reverse his cancer. You know, some people saying that the mind can heal your body so why do not try?

Sheryl should ban you forever, you dolt

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, riclag said:

Omg ! My old man was shagging in his 90’s. His little guy was always taking charge ! Doin all the thinking for him and his family! He never payed for  Prostitution , in his mind.

The Sob died at 95.

In Thailand?

15 hours ago, Elkski said:

No no im sure thats a hard no! .  Not father and son together.    Even I have never had that thought cross my mind.   

As far as the rest of the advice goes , your probably right the heat and humidity would be brutal.  And you probably can't get insurance for a possible expatriation, dead or alive. 

Give him one last adventure.

Better to die with a woody buried in a young tart than at home in a hospice bed.  The airport staff will happily put him (and you) in a cart and express both of you through customs. I've seen it happen with men in their 70s.

Heat and humidity are easily avoided - by avoiding them.  Go from the airport to a taxi to the hotel to an air conditioned room in a brothel or gentleman's club.  Get a ho to come to the hotel room.  Medical insurance?  For what? So the medical industrial complex can extract money from a dying man?  People really need to accept their mortality and get the most out of life.

If he dies here he lies here, no need to waste money on repatriation of a corpse.  Bring a pill bottle full of ashes home and tell customs back home that it's ash from Mount Pinatubo or some such thing. 

Make his final days worthy of a song. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

Give him one last adventure.

Better to die with a woody buried in a young tart than at home in a hospice bed.  The airport staff will happily put him (and you) in a cart and express both of you through customs. I've seen it happen with men in their 70s.

Heat and humidity are easily avoided - by avoiding them.  Go from the airport to a taxi to the hotel to an air conditioned room in a brothel or gentleman's club.  Get a ho to come to the hotel room.  Medical insurance?  For what? So the medical industrial complex can extract money from a dying man?  People really need to accept their mortality and get the most out of life.

If he dies here he lies here, no need to waste money on repatriation of a corpse.  Bring a pill bottle full of ashes home and tell customs back home that it's ash from Mount Pinatubo or some such thing. 

Make his final days worthy of a song. 

To each their own, right!

up to them.

Bucket list type stuff!

Some people  live lustfully in their last days. 

• Like 1

As soon as I see those words 'asking for a friend', I know the post is a troll.

'The young man thinks the old man is a fool. The old man KNOWS the young man is'.

Most of us here are no spring chickens so although we may not have given up on sex 😜 it's not same as when in our earlier years.

That being said there is a lot of comfort in the intimacy of cuddling someone in bed so I think when we see mismatched couples it may not be sex the older one is getting out of the arrangement 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dave0206 said:

Most of us here are no spring chickens so although we may not have given up on sex 😜 it's not same as when in our earlier years.

That being said there is a lot of comfort in the intimacy of cuddling someone in bed so I think when we see mismatched couples it may not be sex the older one is getting out of the arrangement 

Much truth in that. Just the thought of a legal aged young lady indulging me with smiles , hand holding and hugging , hanging out, dinner and most importantly sharing life.

It can be had here . Stimulation is a added plus .

imop

That reminds me of a friend of a friend who invited his father to Thailand. The wife stayed at home in farangland.

The guy took his father to the bars, had some girls sit with him, etc. Nothing exiting happened.

Then on the last day they went out together and again, nothing happened, and at the end they said goodby. The father's flight was in the early morning, and he had a limousine booked and told the son there is no point in seeing him that morning.

And then, the next morning, the son woke up early and decided to visit the father in the hotel. He wasn't alone...