Thai abbot allegedly rapes 7 year old girl, police ignore case

14 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I don't understand why people keep banging on about chemically castrating, 'chemical castration' as you call it, is not castration as such, and not only is it very expensive it wears off after a few months, his balls need to be popped out like a dogs. 

Or those of sheep... only takes a few weeks I believe. 

If the police fail to prosecute, and religious authorities do not defrock this guy, it would be a travesty. 

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, billd766 said:

So, nothing to do with Thailand at all. I am sure that I could find lots of cases similar to this worldwide, but this thread is specifically about a 7 year old girl in Thailand, and not about the rest of the world.

If I could be bothered to search I have no doubt that I could find lots of links about religious and non-religious persons doing a lot of good works with children world wide, Running orphanages, charities etc but it would not be specific to Thailand.

I could also find examples of non-religious persons interfering with children, teachers among them, worldwide, but that too would be meaningless too.

Yes. It is to do with Thailand.  The Exodus Road, A21, night life and operation underground railroad are the main charities here ripping people off and pretending to rescue girls, but they just monger in bars and all of them have set up bar owners and punters.  Anyway. Lots of stuff written about the exodus road online.  They make Thailand look bad but they are the ones mongering using donation money.

On 2/7/2024 at 12:24 PM, worgeordie said:

9 months later and the police have still not arrested ,the pedo ,even after

having video evidence ,do they not have kids of their own ,unbelievable,

and shocking ,now BigJoke is on the case  I am sure something will be done.

regards worgeordie

Yes its shocking but this is how Thai society often works, he is an Abbott and the victim is most likely a young simple family girl. There is no extra financial incentive for the RTP to not only do their job and honour the oath they took to uphold the law but show some integrity and common decency, a common fundamental problem with many third world countries, especially in this region. The Abbott should already be serving a long prison sentence but the police will only act if pressured, very sadly this isn't uncommon! However now that Big Joke is on the case I am sure some action will be forth coming but I bet the police involved in failing to act will go unpunished!

Edited by paul1804
  • Agree 1

I don't know who is lying but the abbot stated that he lent the grandmother money on loads of occasions and she never repaid him. I always thought the monks didn't have any possessions or money.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, roger101 said:

I always thought the monks didn't have any possessions or money.

I thought that also. Now days I see more and more of them with lots of material posessions, kind of getting away from the original idea.

5 hours ago, Jackbenimble said:

you didn't google it did you

is Google your friend ?

What is chemical castration? Chemical castration, sometimes called medical castration, refers to the use of chemicals or drugs to stop sex hormone production.

Can you still get hard after chemical castration?
Men who are castrated often are still able to have an erection and may be capable of intercourse. Their sex drive is diminished because the testicles are no longer present to produce testosterone. But the drive is not eliminated.
Does chemical castration wear off?
Yes, chemical castration is reversible generally. There may be rare cases when it's permanent.

So I repeat  ..  get the rusty razor blade ready !  one and done !