Biden's own DOJ says he is an 'elderly man with a poor memory': Classified document case

Social Media

21 hours ago, frank83628 said:

but but but Trump...!

if the media are not covering for Biden on this i can only imagine that there is another candidate in the wings and they will slowly turn on him to then push that person.
wonder how many here claiming Biden to be a super hero no will flip flop when that happens!!

Well, the LA Times had this to say re Biden's stellar policy accolades:

"Only Biden can demonstrate the mastery of foreign and domestic affairs that he has..."

LA Times Joke of the Day

Statement must have been made as the joke of the day. Everyone is laughing, except Biden and the bidenites.

LOL

archive link

Edited by illisdean

16 minutes ago, illisdean said:

I agree, and maybe it's Trump's fault that Biden is a little cuckoo and deemed unfit to stand trial for sharing classified materials.

Congratulations

You have taken TDS to next level of victimhood

• Sad 1

This is all a setup so he won't be later charged with high crimes. Also, plausible reason to step aside midway thru election.

Biden always was shady af. Dem fambois to clueless to think back to time when he did not follow Obama. Obama knew all this stuff would come out and wanted no part of it and him.

It's totally nonsensical in American politics to think that the vice president assuming their qualified does not follow into the presidency.

Must remember that with no one else to run they conscripted Biden. The discussion probably went like yeah.. you have made tens of millions of dollars in this office and now it's time for you to take the hit. Go down like a champ and suck it up. Take one for the team and your family...

Its hilariou hearing everyone defending Biden over the last four years. He's shady af - look what's come out about his son and his brother. He's the head of that trifecta

Edited by Sluglord
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

none of it was high classified...didn't have any of that red stuff on it ...you know what i mean around the corners...none of that.

biden

according to cnn this claim is totally false. as the special councils report found many documents marked as highly classified.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

just anti war and anti bully, dont see Russia putting it's weapons all over the world, destroying countries, killing millions of people and killing heads of state

not pro Trumps either really, but better him than Killery the warmonger. i would have preferred Bernie but the DNC cheated him out of it

You're pro-war, when it comes to Russia attacking Ukraine.

You're pro-bully when supporting Putin, Trump.

Russia is actually trying to build back it's empire and do exactly what you pretend to be against. As Mom said, you see what you want to see.

Not a pro-Trump? Tell that to someone not familiar with your many posts on here. Using bogus names for rivals demonstrates both your leanings, and emulation of Dear Leader's ways.

Sure, you're pro-Sanders. I believe you. Maybe as an easier to bit candidate for Trump.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You have told us on the forum that you know about space, but you didn't say anything about being a medical doctor, or having psychiatric qualifications.

Besides if you are saying that as a fact you need to prove it. Weren't you telling some other poster to provide a link just yesterday?

@thaibeachlovers

You routinely make similar comments, and you don't even know anything much about space....

15 minutes ago, Sluglord said:

Its hilariou hearing everyone defending Biden over the last four years. He's shady af

The new polling on Biden may reflect the recent developments on the deteriorated state of his mental instabilities. This Marquette poll was conducted back in 2022. I expect new polling addressing the special counsels finding on Biden's incompetence to stand trial despite havinginf willfully retain and sharing classified material years prior right after leaving office for VP. Maybe he was cognitively challenged at the time of the crimes but that has been shown to be the case and was not in SC Hur's final report.

CNNBidenMarquettePoll.thumb.jpg.b5641387c2bc6fc208ebf4a31a363cd4.jpg

Almost three in four Americans (72%) said that they do not want Biden to run again

Edited by illisdean

36 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Biden, despite his deteriorated mental state is still in office. This cannot stand, or can it? LOL....only in a loony and deluded democratic setting.

I'm hoping he lasts through January.  Because the alternative is even scarier.  President Harris...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

You're pro-war, when it comes to Russia attacking Ukraine.

You're pro-bully when supporting Putin, Trump.

Russia is actually trying to build back it's empire and do exactly what you pretend to be against. As Mom said, you see what you want to see.

Not a pro-Trump? Tell that to someone not familiar with your many posts on here. Using bogus names for rivals demonstrates both your leanings, and emulation of Dear Leader's ways.

Sure, you're pro-Sanders. I believe you. Maybe as an easier to bit candidate for Trump.

Putin warned what would happen if nato tried to bring Ukraine in, but they kept pushing,  also, the war could have end in Aril 2022, when there were peace talks on the table, but Boris Johnson stopped it. so blame them for continuing the war and all deaths since are on their heads

the western propaganda machine keeps telling you Russia wants to expand, (while nato is doing just that)
got to keep that fear going right, US always needs an enemy!!

how many countries have US invaded or gone to war with compared to Russia?

pro Trump for what he wants to do in the US (bringing back manufacturing, low gas prices, energy dependence) pro trump for wanting to end nato. not pro trump if it involves bullying other countries.  

i preferred Bernie over Killery after her 'we came, we saw, he died' psycho cackle,  but now love the way people like yourself lose their minds over Trump.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Putin warned what would happen if nato tried to bring Ukraine in, but they kept pushing,  also, the war could have end in Aril 2022, when there were peace talks on the table, but Boris Johnson stopped it. so blame them for continuing the war and all deaths since are on their heads

the western propaganda machine keeps telling you Russia wants to expand, (while nato is doing just that)

pro Trump for what he wants to do in the US (bringing back manufacturing, low gas prices, energy dependence) pro trump for wanting to end nato. not pro trump if it involves bullying other countries.  

i preferred Bernie over Killery after her 'we came, we saw, he died' psycho cackle,  but now love the way people like yourself lose their minds over Trump.

Pushes pro-Russian talking points. Goes on about Western propaganda.

Your pro-Trump angle also fits with Russia's interests.

And the usual inability to refer to politicians by name, rather resorting to insults, and such is, again, a Trump hallmark.

Looking their mind? Considering the froth you work up on these topics, it's amusing.

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

Biden is unique in once sense, he's the first and only sitting president in history to be declared legally incompetent to stand trial as documented in SC Robert Hur's classified document investigation of Biden.

Biden, despite his deteriorated mental state is still in office. This cannot stand, or can it? LOL....only in a loony and deluded democratic setting.

Legally? Wow. What a stretch.

What about Trump’s hundreds of gaffes? Give him a pass?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

Pushes pro-Russian talking points. Goes on about Western propaganda.

Your pro-Trump angle also fits with Russia's interests.

And the usual inability to refer to politicians by name, rather resorting to insults, and such is, again, a Trump hallmark.

Looking their mind? Considering the froth you work up on these topics, it's amusing.

i have been a fan of Putin way before Trump, i like him for standing up to the US, he wont be bullied, the US throuws sanctions around and many places tierd of it and making ties with out the US..... the Dollar is being dropped but these too,
his invited assistance in Syria stopped the Yanks in their tracks..yanks who were there illegally i might add, and are still illegally occupying the oil rich areas and stealing the Syrian oil.... i expect you support that though. 

whats wrong with calling hillary.....Killery.....did you not see her cackle when asked about Gaddafi 's murder?.. you support that too?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

I agree, and maybe it's Trump's fault that Biden is a little cuckoo and deemed unfit to stand trial for sharing classified materials.

What about Trump’s sharing of classified documents? Give him a pass?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

It's not up to Putin if Ukraine joins NATO. It's up to the Ukrainians. But sounds like you prefer dictators over democracies

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

What about Trump’s sharing of classified documents? Give him a pass?

Read the PRA, and take note Biden was a senator and VP AND private citizen when he illegally retained and shared classified materials. Trump was POTUS and enjoyed all privilegjeges afforded by the PRA. Do some work, and get acquainted  and current with the issues in play and that differentiate Trump and PRA privilege to Biden's overt act of illegally retaining materials he had no right to, and without color of right. SIMPLE, yes?

Edited by illisdean
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Proven how? Links showing convictions...

Biden's not being impeached because he has dementia and / or is deemed unfit for trial according to SC/Hur but because.....well.....look it up. Have a look at the evidence amassed by the judiciary and oversight committees. Look outside of where you are squirreled up, in hibernation, and see what exactly Biden and his crime family have been busy doing the past 10 years or so. If there's no Biden corruption going on then I am a monkeys uncle. 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

It's not up to Putin if Ukraine joins NATO. It's up to the Ukrainians. But sounds like you prefer dictators over democracies

haha, yeah and look how the US treats democratic leaders it doesn't favour.. you know about us US led overthrow of the democratically elected government in 2014 in Ukraine right?  and you've heard V Nuland talking of who THEY will install! but yeah right Putins a dictator..funny how all of the enemies of the west are dictators.....

so what about the politically motivated persecution of trump, doing everything they cant to get him out of the running, how many years in total have been given out to the jan 6th protestors?
how many alternative news outlets have been censored from the internet
RT banned form the US airwaves
julian assange in UK prision for many years, what have the US done to whistle blowers?

pot kettle black me thinks!!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

i have been a fan of Putin way before Trump, i like him for standing up to the US, he wont be bullied, the US throuws sanctions around and many places tierd of it and making ties with out the US..... the Dollar is being dropped but these too,
his invited assistance in Syria stopped the Yanks in their tracks..yanks who were there illegally i might add, and are still illegally occupying the oil rich areas and stealing the Syrian oil.... i expect you support that though. 

whats wrong with calling hillary.....Killery.....did you not see her cackle when asked about Gaddafi 's murder?.. you support that too?

I don't really care when you became a Putin fan, Putin fan.

You like dictators, or wannabe ones.

You're alright with Putin bullying countries, starting wars and killings.

And you're anti-USA.

Most of that implied in my original post to you.

And yes, calling people by stupid names is childish, and against forum rules.

It's more of a Trump thing.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Morch said:

And you're anti-USA.

17 minutes ago, Morch said:

And you're anti-USA.

i like anyone that stands up to the US, they have bullied weaker countries for decades and killed millions in the name of 'democracy' who has Putin bullied? do you want to compare wars that RU and US have been involved in over recent history?

and when it comes to name calling, what, killery...wow, did that hurt your feelings?
if you want to complain about name calling then flick through the last thread related to Trump, plenty of names being thrown out there and it wasn't from the Trumpers i can assure you. 

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i like anyone that stands up to the US, they have bullied weaker countries for decades and killed millions in the name of 'democracy' who has Putin bullied? do you want to compare wars that RU and US have been involved in over recent history?

and when it comes to name calling, what, killery...wow, did that hurt your feelings?
if you want to complain about name calling then flick through the last thread related to Trump, plenty of names being thrown out there and it wasn't from the Trumpers i can assure you. 

You're anti-USA.

You're pro-Putin.

If you need to ask who Putin bullied then you're either not paying attention or beyond redemption - a full range of choice between domestic targets and neighboring ones. Never mind dissidents abroad.

I'm not the one ignoring Russia's previous life as the USSR, you are.

Using demeaning names does not hurt my feelings, it lowers the quality of discussion (which ain't much to speak of as it is).

And the name calling thing, which indeed spread to the ranks of the other side as well, is a product of Trump making it commonplace.

Some are into it, some aren't. I'm not. Up to you. Forum rules about that are what they are, regardless if enforced or not.

33 minutes ago, Morch said:

You're anti-USA.

You're pro-Putin.

If you need to ask who Putin bullied then you're either not paying attention or beyond redemption - a full range of choice between domestic targets and neighboring ones. Never mind dissidents abroad.

I'm not the one ignoring Russia's previous life as the USSR, you are.

Using demeaning names does not hurt my feelings, it lowers the quality of discussion (which ain't much to speak of as it is).

And the name calling thing, which indeed spread to the ranks of the other side as well, is a product of Trump making it commonplace.

Some are into it, some aren't. I'm not. Up to you. Forum rules about that are what they are, regardless if enforced or not.

Pro Putin, yep.
anti Murica... War wise yes , same goes for the Uk in that respect.

haha, so it's trump that made it commonplace for name calling...... so it never happened here before nasty trump made the left go crazy.. ok then

18 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Pro Putin, yep.
anti Murica... War wise yes , same goes for the Uk in that respect.

haha, so it's trump that made it commonplace for name calling...... so it never happened here before nasty trump made the left go crazy.. ok then

Nah, you're pretty much anti-USA, or even anti-West across the board.

Wouldn't know where 'Murica' is.

It did happen before Trump, he took it to a new level, normalized it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Morch said:

Nah, you're pretty much anti-USA, or even anti-West across the board.

Wouldn't know where 'Murica' is.

It did happen before Trump, he took it to a new level, normalized it.

thank you for telling me how i am with regards to the US and west, i obviously dont know myself!

never seen such hostility towards a person before, the viciousness, spite all come from the left. trump called a few politicains names ..wow... stick n stones!

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

What about Trump’s hundreds of gaffes? Give him a pass?

Here's one for yah,

F Mitterrand asking Biden "how long are you back for..."

Edited by illisdean

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

thank you for telling me how i am with regards to the US and west, i obviously dont know myself!

never seen such hostility towards a person before, the viciousness, spite all come from the left. trump called a few politicains names ..wow... stick n stones!

I'm making judgements based upon your posts. You might have different views in real life. Don't know, don't care.

Sure, Trump is a victim. Go for that angle if you think it works. And no, not 'a few'.

As for 'sticks and stones' - care to recall how Dear Leader reacts when someone criticizes him? Even without calling him names?