Tucker Carlson: Putin takes charge as TV host gives free rein to Kremlin

Social Media

Just now, heybruce said:

No, I think you are.

What sources do you cite to support your posts?

Before you divert by challenging me to do the same, scroll up the page and you'll see.

I'm not challenging you or anyone else to anything, I'm stating my opinion as you are yours... we're both entitled to do that.

If you don't like mine feel free to skip it or delete me.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, uttradit said:

His life is probably better than yours. If being a billionaire dictator, living in palaces with maids and chefs, women at your call is losing then what is David doing on Soi 6?

I'm not living with an army of security staff, in fear of assassination. I'm not having every meal tasted for poison. I can travel to almost anywhere in the world, he has few places he can go without being arrested as a war criminal.

I meant he is losing on the economic and war front, try not to be such a d!ckhead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FWIW, here's Carlson's take on the interview, or at least 5 takeaways, from Carlson himself.  I'm sure the link is to an unapproved source, but I'm not claiming any facts, so I hope it's within the guidelines:

I’m not exactly sure what I thought of the interview,” remarked American journalist Tucker Carlson shortly after his two-hour conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin. “It’s probably going to take me a year to decide what that was.”

https://vigilantnews.com/post/tucker-carlsons-5-key-takeaways-from-the-putin-interview/

52 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm not living with an army of security staff, in fear of assassination. I'm not having every meal tasted for poison. I can travel to almost anywhere in the world, he has few places he can go without being arrested as a war criminal.

I meant he is losing on the economic and war front, try not to be such a d!ckhead.

I doubt you can afford to go anywhere and name calling is the last resort.

59 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Such a sad excuse for a journalist, that was a thoroughly despicable performance.

Kudos to Putin though, he played his dumb interviewer like a fiddle. 

Tucker will be making lots of money off it. Played what? His life isn't impact by Putin. He just got a big interview, made money went back to hotel.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I suppose at the end of the day, we each, respectfully choose which propaganda we wish to believe, that said, I obviously tend to respectfully disagree with you.

https://www.eurasiantimes.com/it-will-be-a-shock-ukraine-lost-500000-soldiers-in-war/

Also I can say this, I truly believe that if the USA didn't seek to expand NATO up to Russia's borders more or less, as per the agreement in 1991 with Gorbachev, we wouldn't have this conflict, but this is exactly what the Military Industrial Complex wants.

Quick Draw Fire GIF by GritTV

The US didn't seek to expand NATO.  Neither did any other NATO nation.  NATO doesn't seek to expand.  Countries that are threatened by Russia seek to join NATO. 

An obvious fact that Putin fans refuse to acknowledge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The most laughable part of the Putin interview was when he claimed the Ukrainians were Nazis.

It's the first time I have heard of a Nazi organization with a Jewish leader.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, uttradit said:

I doubt you can afford to go anywhere and name calling is the last resort.

Going back to Australia next month, smart@rse.

You seem to forget you have done some name-calling yourself, you are awfully young to have Alzheimers.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, uttradit said:

His life is probably better than yours. If being a billionaire dictator, living in palaces with maids and chefs, women at your call is losing then what is David doing on Soi 6?

Sounding like you idolise the guy. Can't remember you being this bad on your BigNok account?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I suppose at the end of the day, we each, respectfully choose which propaganda we wish to believe, that said, I obviously tend to respectfully disagree with you.

https://www.eurasiantimes.com/it-will-be-a-shock-ukraine-lost-500000-soldiers-in-war/

Also I can say this, I truly believe that if the USA didn't seek to expand NATO up to Russia's borders more or less, as per the agreement in 1991 with Gorbachev, we wouldn't have this conflict, but this is exactly what the Military Industrial Complex wants.

Quick Draw Fire GIF by GritTV

i notice no one is speaking on the meat of that link you posted. where 2 well known and respected Ukrainian officials made some pretty bold statements that contradict what the media seems to be portraying...

just saying. 

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

According to the article, Ukraine has lost 500,000 soldiers. Western intelligence estimates the Russians have lost 300,000 troops, despite being on the offensive, with lousy logistics, poorly trained and motivated troops, used in human wave attacks.

Neither does the claim Russia is assembling a coalition of unaligned countries.

If one looks at the description of the author's background, it would seem he has a bias towards Russia. Quoting Shoigu is a dead giveaway, the guy could not lie straight in bed.

The numbers don't add up. If they were true, Kiev would have fallen already.

Seems you know more than government officials directly involved. 

1 minute ago, stoner said:

Seems you know more than government officials directly involved. 

Seems you are willing to swallow any information from them without doing any critical thinking.

Assuming, of course, the author is relaying the numbers accurately.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Seems you are willing to swallow any information from them without doing any critical thinking.

Assuming, of course, the author is relaying the numbers accurately.

Ok.