Unruly British man goes berserk on Bangkok-London flight (video)

webfact

6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

To keep the average IQ down?  They'd have to be able to complete a job application form unassisted, wouldn't they?

Smarter than most tourists aren't they? I buy plane ticket. I go Par tay ya. I go bar. I sleep with woman no condom. I fly back to London. I come back 6 months. I really smart. I fight you. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

These days the last place in the world you want to lose your cool, in on a commercial aircraft. In the US he would be locked up for years. Here, who knows? Likely depends on how much spare cash he has. Unless he is charged at the destination. It is likely the Brits do not fool around with idiots like this guy, and will lock him up. Good result.

Travellers were informed that the flight might divert to Dubai if further incidents occurred, but they were able to proceed to London without interruption

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Travellers were informed that the flight might divert to Dubai if further incidents occurred, but they were able to proceed to London without interruption

Shame. Dubai prison be better. Maybe cut off his hands too.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Smarter than most tourists aren't they? I buy plane ticket. I go Par tay ya. I go bar. I sleep with woman no condom. I fly back to London. I come back 6 months. I really smart. I fight you. 

You sure you're not a wannabe Brit?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shackleton said:

Only consolation was the Brit was going back to the UK

one less quality Brit tourist here in Thailand

there are enough causing trouble as it is 😱

Which cities do the quality ones go to?

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, ravip said:

As per the recent news items, the Brits seems to be surpassing the number of Chinese & Indian quality tourists.

the brits mostly not better quality tourists , espec from northern england

this prejudices 555

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

airlines would lose a lot of american business

Are you kidding? In the US, they need to institute an IQ requirement just to enter the airline terminals. Have you seen all the brawls that happen in US airports?

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, uttradit said:
41 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

To keep the average IQ down?  They'd have to be able to complete a job application form unassisted, wouldn't they?

Smarter than most tourists aren't they?

I'd bet that, on average (and probably by definition!), they wouldn't be.

2 hours ago, cjinchiangrai said:

I would bet on Ice and alcohol. Regardless, the London police will take good care of him and he will not be back.

Seems to be happening a lot recently, people who are usually well behaved suddenly going crazy as the plane takes or is about to take off. I remember a craze long ago where it was thought funny to spike a person's drink or food and sit back and watch the action.

18 minutes ago, uttradit said:
20 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Singapore have them.

Do they with a taser? Or what happens?

"Singapore Airlines deploys sky marshals on its flights. Such members are armed with firearms loaded with special ammunition and dart-firing stun guns".

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, uttradit said:
7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Do Britons typically fight on planes or is it just this one?

Which groups of foreigners in Thailand are arrested the most? Give me the top 3 or 4 groups please.

These comment are about fighting on planes, not the stats for arrests in Thailand, so do Britons typically fight on planes or is it just this one?  Give me the top 3 or 4 nationalities please.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peterphuket said:

And the flight with Thai is also expensive, next time just choose another airline.
But I admit, it's almost daily fights, sooner or later alcohol will probably be banned on flights.

I never drink on planes. Probably a good idea.