Judge orders Trump and companies to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Social Media

24 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

of course someone else wouldn't have been charged, look at Hillary and the emails, Bidens bragging 'quid pro quo'..on video...yet they indicted Trump instead!
it's all politically motivated, but people have such a hatred for him they cant see it, rather welcome it or anything else thrown at him. 
seems like anyone left or dem gets a pass, trump or republican not, the republicans seem weak in comparison, certainly are not a vicious, spiteful and underhanded as the Dems or 'tolerant' left.

RE support for Dictators....jeezs..really, like who... Putin..yawn!..... do you not think the diplomacy, negotiations and possible pease in the world are good things or you prefer constant tensions and wars because there has to be an enemy?

So you are ok with the rich not paying their taxes? Come on....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Excuse me, Boner, but I asked you if you had any facts that might help him in his appeals.

No? Just butt hurt "suspicions"? How'd that work in court the last zillion times?

He needs help. People like you are his help. He's doomed. 

he's Doomed...yeah ok..  

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

So you are ok with the rich not paying their taxes? Come on....

no, where did i say anything like that??  but inrely... treat everyone the same... but that wont happen

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1