Judge orders Trump and companies to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Social Media

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

Have you ever owned property.  I can tellyou from experience that when you buy propetrty and are using a different property as collateral there is almost always a difference between what you think and the bank does.  

Also, no one holds a gun to the bank's head.  The bank looks at what is provided and balances that with whether they want to agree and or do business with a person.

As others have stated this is going to cause almost all commercial property owners to get the hell out of NY state.  

They all do it.  THe banks all do it.

I am willing to guarantee that a lot of business is going to leave NY state and that this is gong to go to the supreme court.

This is a Dem gtovernor and DEM AG that wanted to make a name for themselves with a DEM judge.

Hell the judge under valued the properties that he owns

But of course it is NOT political.

Nobody forced the voters of New York to go to the polls and vote for any political party.

If you think that it is political then look here. 

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ny-special-election-santos-02-13-24/index.html

Democratic victory: Democrat Tom Suozzi won the special election in New York to succeed disgraced former Republican Rep. George Santos — a result that will further shrink the House GOP’s narrow majority.
What this means for the House: Democrats now take back the seat Santos turned red in 2022, a huge win in a race that focused on immigration. While the victory won’t affect control of the House, an even tighter GOP margin could prove critical in upcoming legislative battles. The election could also offer clues for the fall races.

How about a former Republican Mayor of New York? Once a Trump lawyer and now a bankrupt.

Rudy Giuliani?

Perhaps the people of New York (who are the voters) are fed up with Republicans.

56 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

How many Bank managers or people went to jail because they did not do their due diligence?    

None, am I right? Obama and his justice department did not crucify them to appear moderate.

They therefore got off for political reasons. But it's not a 100% Get Out of Jail Free card. Sometimes you do a bad thing and get whacked.

You pretend to worry about Microsoft getting whacked for doing a bad thing. The only way not to get whacked for doing bad things -is not to do bad things. 

I mean, duh.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

no, where did i say anything like that??  but inrely... treat everyone the same... but that wont happen

Your saying he is being persecuted politically, not because he broke the law which requires him to pay taxes. Thus. You must be ok with the rich not paying taxes.

Agreed. Treat everyone equally.

P.S. this isn't about emails.

• Agree 1