Judge orders Trump and companies to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Social Media

No politician is any better or worse then the former or the latter.

It's all about running the country and costing as little as possible on public money. Wasting as little as possible of public tax payers money.

You can like or not like Trump. But he won't go on a spending spree of public money to encourage wars all over the world.

During Tump's previous term in office, all the corporate pension investments over the world made profits like they never did. This is the only reality that would be of concern.

The rest is just a disgusting political game that all politicians and the media like to play globally.

I prefer a nasty, despicable chap in power, but who will make money for himself and the country and the tax payers, rather then some over aged bureaucrat, who has never earned money for himself and only lived thanks to his salary paid with tax money.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

The saddest part is how his sycophants can't back up their statements but merely vomit Fox NOT news conspiracy nonsense. Lame, buddy. Just sad and lame.

I missed a beat this morning.

I had an early appointment so couldn’t watch the news of Trump’s latest loss on FOX.

I feel somewhat aggrieved. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

A good friend once told me " It doesn't matter how good you think you are, there is always someone out there who is going to be faster, stronger and more skillful than you".

Trump has just experienced that, in a courtroom. He thought he was better than the law.

When you're in a hole, it's best to stop digging.

You don’t seem to understand.  It’s not over yet.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

The kind of reactions I expected from a forum of 95% liberal <deleted>.

At the time of the loans in which he paid back in full btw, the banks of course did their due diligence and ensured the properties were worth their value, much the same when I obtained a mortgage.

No red flag at that time until Trump is running for office.  Coincidence?, I think not.

If he wasn’t running none of these BS charges  would even appear.

Is it strange. If banks were happy with the asset valuations and loans paid what's the issue here? If I say my deluxe renovated scooter is worth 100,000 baht and bank is ok with it then no issue. How much is an Elvis shirt worth? Whatever someone pays for it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, uttradit said:

Is it strange. If banks were happy with the asset valuations and loans paid what's the issue here? If I say my deluxe renovated scooter is worth 100,000 baht and bank is ok with it then no issue. How much is an Elvis shirt worth? Whatever someone pays for it.

What matters is the declaration at the bottom of the form, directly above where the applicant signs their name.

• Agree 1