Defamation lawsuit threat against former Miss Universe brand owner

snoop1130

12 minutes ago, Muhendis said:

I think you need to go to specsavers.

Au contraire...

The person in the middle of the photo is the aforementioned Anne Jakrajutatip of JKN, who now owns MUO.

A transgender woman.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, realfunster said:

Au contraire...

The person in the middle of the photo is the aforementioned Anne Jakrajutatip of JKN, who now owns MUO.

A transgender woman.

Oh Wow.

I didn't know that.

Not quite what I expect to see in a Miss world (or whatever) contest

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

accusation, which implies that Miss Universe titles could be “bought”, has degraded the brand and all the title holders.

So what!?! This is a country where one buys police promotions and titles since forever. Sure, it has "degraded" the RTP brand, but again, so what?

RTP still does what it does, Miss Universe can follow suit.

The wheels have really come off since Anne got herself involved in this pageant mess. Too bad. JKN had a thriving and expanding little niche market for imported Asian TV series, while also doing some Thai exports. It was profitable, and they had some ancillary proposed studio deals that would have made money and expanded influence as well. All blown to hell because of a narcissistic infatuation with a beauty pageant.

Defamation law should be amended.. It used for all critics.. Suppose in the Western society they should charge everybody who anything they did not like... new courts would have build an many mor judges.. Come on everybody knowhow Miss elections are working