Not that I care........

17 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Not sure how the ranking system works. What i do know is that, while my personal details are showing that I've made 4k approx postings, I have in fact made more than double that. Not that it matters...

It's many years ago, but I seem to remember that my post number diminished substantially. Not that I care as I don't post to increase my numbers, but because I enjoy being insulted by losers. IMO there comes a point in most lives that we need to feel superior to other people.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, transam said:

I haven't got or had a guitar........🤔

I think the guitar reference was an oh so subtle link to the "duelling guitars" in the film Deliverance.

One was played by a toothless inbred.

This has become, by extension, an insult to anyone with whom the "still got the guitar?" posters disagree.

In UK MAGA Trumpers are referred to as "ding a lings".

Maybe I'm overthinking this but  somehow I think not.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Red Forever said:

I think the guitar reference was an oh so subtle link to the "duelling guitars" in the film Deliverance.

This has become, by extension, an insult to anyone with whom the "still got the guitar?" posters disagree.

Duh! get it right.. Banjos! 

Screenshot_20240222-073749.jpg

Edited by Olmate
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Red Forever said:

I did genuinely confuse Transam with another poster, whose name I can't remember. He used to post large icons of himself singing to a guitar. IIRC he was in the same area as Trans.

I can assure you I am not that subtle, as some posters will attest to.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I'm interested in the confused icons I occasionally get, I like to think my posts are cogent.

Trumpers are like shooting fish in a barrel. I doubt any of them got to a tertiary education.

Can't help but agree, except I fail to understand why they hang on to PUTIN's every comment when if they were truly patriotic, they would not consider Trump as a leader anyway but to worship anyone running for any high position in the US govt praises autocratic leaders around the world means that something dealing with logic is missing from their minds in my opinion.  I surely hope my opinion meets with the approval of the majority of voters in November or the world might be in an even

worse situation.  

• Agree 1

I'm guessing just about everyone on here hates me, or to soften it, doesn't particulary care about anything I post.

The more opinions you express, the more chances of people not liking you. 

Because people seek out others who are exactly like them generally.

The ranking can be accurate maybe if you have a guy cranking out 10,000 posts about how to reduce your wait time at the visa office.

He'll quickly be everyone's best buddy and have a well-deserved Goldmember status and be highly esteemed. 

But for the most part, the rankings don't mean much. 

Comedy Central - Have breakfast for dinner and watch Austin Powers in  Goldmember right now. | Facebook

• Haha 1

I love it when someone in the middle of some minor tiff throws out how high their like-count is.

It's like bragging about being the tallest midget.

But "I touched a nerve" is still the all-time stupidest internet claim ever made here.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I notice we both got two sad icons, what's the bet on who they are from?

The sad and confused icons are a waste of time.   

A thumbs down or minus icon would make more sense if people want to show they don't agree with a particular post. 

I use the Plus icon a lot to show my agreement with posts; and the laugh icon if the post is funny, or sometimes if I think the post is laughable (as in I think the poster is talking nonsense)

But who the hell is confused by a post or reads something fact based and responds with a sad emoji?

There are clearly some very strange people out there.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Maybe it's all the sad icons you posted, when you were stalking me.

I don't post sad icons [but if the shoe fits]  - or use idiotic IIRC and whatever silly acronyms think make you look smart... .00009% 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I just love the air of superiority that posters with Trump living in their heads exude when posting anything about the supporters of the guy that live in their heads.

They provide the amusement otherwise lacking in my life.

So, thank you for posting and please keep it up. I need more humour in my life.

BTW, it's really easy to see which posters have the Donald living in their heads as they will insist in posting about him in threads with nothing to do with him.

Move right down the car please, there's plenty of room inside

9.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's many years ago, but I seem to remember that my post number diminished substantially. Not that I care as I don't post to increase my numbers, but because I enjoy being insulted by losers. IMO there comes a point in most lives that we need to feel superior to other people.

Absolutely true. I used to be perfect, but I'm much better now!😇

3 hours ago, Red Forever said:

Hmmm, well at least if I have a pop at someone here, they know exactly what I mean..............😂

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Maybe it's all the sad icons you posted, when you were stalking me.

You surely must understand that when someone lies about some things, they lose credibility on pretty much all things... since you are going to be 80 this year [and hopefully don't choke on that statement of fact] , surely you must understand that in both Thai and English...  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

The sad and confused icons are a waste of time.   

A thumbs down or minus icon would make more sense if people want to show they don't agree with a particular post. 

I use the Plus icon a lot to show my agreement with posts; and the laugh icon if the post is funny, or sometimes if I think the post is laughable (as in I think the poster is talking nonsense)

But who the hell is confused by a post or reads something fact based and responds with a sad emoji?

There are clearly some very strange people out there.

"But who the hell is confused by a post or reads something fact based and responds with a sad emoji?"

This is what's known as "asking for it".

So expect sads and confuseds on your future posts.

On 2/21/2024 at 9:46 AM, Prubangboy said:

Yeah, I gotta stop again.

In the old days, they would poke a retard in the village with sticks and stuff -really, how am I any better?

And they're so Johnny One-note. Typical exchange:

Trump Trash: <non-specific, butt hurt muttering, life's unfaiiiir>

Me: Got any proof?

TrumpTrash:  I suddenly remember I left the stove on, I gotta go.

Your game is too deep for the knuckle draggers

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/21/2024 at 10:03 AM, Prubangboy said:

Love ya, and hope to lift a glass in Chiang Rai with you in '24, BUT icon-guessing is sort of too into it for my vibe.

Like the person you're citing.

'Can't fault him or it; being into this nutty little watering hole at all is mildly indefensible. 

I'm up for the Italian lunch and a beer

• Sad 1