The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

As a former case worker, were you assigned the task of predicting the outcome of presidential elections? 

You actually read his entire post…lol

15 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You actually read his entire post…lol

Walker, the Talker is known to be long winded.  He made sense until he revealed his former life and valuable service to America. 

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, sirineou said:

Trump accused him of disloyalty because he resisted his attempts of weaponization of the department and he resigned . Loyalty to trump and not justice.

That's not my recollection. Sessions recused himself because of something to do with Russia, and was only sacked after the mid term election. Trump should have sacked him soon as he recused himself.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Walker, the Talker is known to be long winded.  He made sense until he revealed his former life and valuable service to America. 

Yep, when he first outed himself, the sign of a true professional.

I said to myself, First red flag, this is going to be fun.

I still can’t get beyond his second paragraphs.

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Bring the corrupt government down? Trump? He's the most corrupt president we've had!

So you are ok with a government official taking highly classified documents and sharing them? Ok with a president negotiating loans for his family INSIDE the White House? Corruption. If you didn't know about this, you need a better source for your news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/business/jared-kushner-apollo-citigroup-loans.html

Kushner’s Family Business Received Loans After White House Meetings

Even by the standards of Apollo, one of the world’s largest private equity firms, the previously unreported transaction with the Kushners was a big deal: It was triple the size of the average property loan made by Apollo’s real estate lending arm, securities filings show.

I don't care whatever excuses you come up with. Biden, IMO is the worst possible president and if it takes Trump to give him the order of the boot, then so be it.

Plus it'll be so entertaining seeing the snowflakes crying on U Tube.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's not my recollection. Sessions recused himself because of something to do with Russia, and was only sacked after the mid term election. Trump should have sacked him soon as he recused himself.

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

You’re equally confused, to be blunt!

Just because you don’t agree with Fox means no one else can?  You dictate what’s real and what isn’t.  You’re a joke.

As long as Fox is an acceptable form of news on this forum I will continue to reference them whether you or Roo like it or not.

What exactly are you going to do about that?  Nothing 

I can provide the handkerchief to soak up the tears.

The Fox news articles are legitimate sources.  Opinion pieces and pundit videos are not news.  You seem incapable of grasping the distinction.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

The Fox news articles are legitimate sources.  Opinion pieces and pundit videos are not news.  You seem incapable of grasping the distinction.

Nothing wrong with good opinions.  We’re a nation of opinions.

Mine and yours and yes, even Roos.

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I do feel sorry for you, because Fox has never been considered "an acceptable form of news" anywhere, let alone on this forum, because it's well known that they wouldn't know "real news" if their life depended on it.

But of course you knew this because of the court case which found them guilty of spreading misinformation/lies, and in the words of their own lawyers, "you really can't believe what you see/hear on Fox News". Then there was the fine of US$787.5m for spreading misinformation about Dominion Voting Machines. Here you go................

You-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawyer

~Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander.  It worked, by the way.

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawyer

I’ll respond in accordance your first paragraph.  The first paragraph explained everything I needed to know about you.

The rest is as boring as Walkers.

No need to feel sorry for me.  Quite comfortable in my political affiliation.

Show the pity for yourself.  Like it not Fox is legitimate, acceptable news and here to stay.

Perhaps not in your eyes but who are you to dictate to anyone what’s acceptable and real.  You sound like a dictator , facist, Marxist and Nazi all rolled into one.  Exactly what the left claims Trump to be.  

You don’t agree with Fox so no one should be able to post news or opinions.  Classic leftist!

So as long as the left posts their news,  I’ll continue to post Fox.  

You don’t have to like it, but you’re going to have to deal with it.  The scroll button is a nice feature too, and it’s free.

Check the forum rules or consult with a moderator.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, candide said:

Lol. The snowflakes are the ones who have been claiming for three years that Trump won the 2020 elections, because they are unable to stand the fact that Trump was a (sore) loser. 😀

Little late to the party .  We’ve heard that same story at least 10 times already.  But I do understand seeing how you’re usually on the Lbtgxyz thread and not on this one.

Snowflake is a term for the left.  I thought you knew that.

All forgiven.

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Nothing wrong with good opinions.  We’re a nation of opinions.

Mine and yours and yes, even Roos.

The operative word here being "good" 

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, candide said:

The 2020 election is an old story, but Trump and his supporters are still whining about it! 😀

Right!!!  Ok!! Got it!!

Someone needs to assist him. Quick.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't care whatever excuses you come up with. Biden, IMO is the worst possible president and if it takes Trump to give him the order of the boot, then so be it.

Plus it'll be so entertaining seeing the snowflakes crying on U Tube.

Most will disagree with you. Trump has been voted the worst president ever. Hands down. Step out of your echo chamber and see what's really going on

• Like 1

4 hours ago, G_Money said:

I never said they were facts.  They are part of   news and information and true more times than not.

I understand you don’t agree with me and that’s ok.  I’m a fiscal conservative and a Trump supporter.

I won’t try to censor or ban you.  

The left are masters in that field.

Standard fare for the far right. Misinformation and alternative facts. Insane.

The right are the ones burning books.....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Most will disagree with you. Trump has been voted the worst president ever. Hands down. Step out of your echo chamber and see what's really going on

And yet he might win the election. Triangulate that. I'll stick my neck out and say whatever happens, he won't make America great again. That ship has long since sailed.....to China who is patiently sitting out forever wars whilst simply doing business.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

A fiscal conservative and a Trump supporter?  Sorry, you can only be one or the other, as Trump's four years in office demonstrated.

I'm not censoring you, I'm telling you that claims must be supported by facts, not opinions.  How often must that be explained to you?

“One or the other “. Says who?  You?  I’ll be want I want without your permission.

Sounds like censorship to me.  Quit contradicting yourself.  

About as often as I have to tell you that opinions are newsworthy.

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Standard fare for the far right. Misinformation and alternative facts. Insane.

The right are the ones burning books.....

Echo chamber in full surround sound.