Thai woman assaulted by Swiss man in Phuket

webfact

42 minutes ago, bradiston said:

a judge would never convict on the basis of sitting on a step to rest.

Aside from the sometimes inconsistency/incoherence of Thai laws, there was no intent to illegal trespass. No sign was posted and the doctor did due diligence regarding a temporary rest on the steps:

• "They encountered a security guard on the beach who permitted them to relax at the spot, leading them to believe it was a public beach."

More police investigation needs to be done regarding the guard's authority and knowledge of trespass, and of the legality of steps being private property. 

Added edit: I noticed two small signs at the left and right side of the bottom step that says NO. Is this a no trespass sign or just a 'do not enter' warning? 

Edited by Srikcir
clarification
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

As someone else mentioned this is only one side of the story.  I'm sure he has a completely different story.  Without seeing a video it's hard to say what the truth is.  It looks like from the photo there is a security camera installed.

• Like 1

"The doctor trespassed on the foreigner’s property and he physically assaulted her."

I am clearly reading 'trespassed', so definitely a joke, or manipulation out of corruption.

No such thing as trespassing in Thailand. People go anywhere they want, park anywhere they want, people even have to put a 'no parking' sign in front of their driveway, and many times even in front of their front door.

So a fat foreigner, showing a clear lack of synaptic activity, goes berserk at the sight of someone  at the edge of his property.

Anyone, not wealthy of course,  showing such a mental disorder, would be put in restrainers and brought to the police station or a mental hospital. And beaten by the officers to subdue the out of control individual.

Oh well, yes, having money, sometimes helps, when nothing else could....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

Typical creepy Swiss in Thailand can,t stand them myself . Phuket is a pit I just avoid the stress and foreigners in general.

Away from farangs and ..cough..cough Thais is the best course of action.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, alien365 said:

So you just believe everything that she says? Where are the pictures of her injuries if he actually assaulted her? If some sort of evidence is given I'd lean more to her side, but it sounds like all she wants to do is smear the couple. 

Lol... Yeah, Drs are well known for doing that, sitting on benchs at the beach and faking injuries😂😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, trevoromgh said:

If the guy is so obsessed with privacy why hasn't he fenced and gated his property rather than leaving it open like the photo shows?   Sticking two piddly signs up saying 'No Trespassing' is clearly not enough and shouldn't warrant the reaction which 'supposedly' happened.   

Perhaps because he doesn't own it.

From the link:

"You know, I am not paying a million baht a month to rent this villa for you to sit, OK?”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Not his property, he is only renting.,

All that over-the-top fuss for a lady sitting on a bloody step.

He needs his head tested and so does his big-mouthed wife.

The Thai wife won the lottery by finding a very rich falang husband and people here really believe she wouldn't support him to the fullest extent!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1