Thai woman assaulted by Swiss man in Phuket

webfact

1 hour ago, Bazerino said:

After watching the video, I couldn't actually see him kicking the lady & I would of thought it might of left a mark of some sort on the back of her white top, if he had slipped like he said & it was an accident, then surely he should of apologised, as it's now got the attention of the media.......

On the local radio station here in Pattaya FM103, it was broadcast on their news that Swiss guy kicked her in the back, poor woman. 😔

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

What's wrong with you, are you on medication or been drinking? 

How about I kick you in the back without warning, then start screaming at you like a mad man, I'm sure you would take it on the chin. 😂

Just forget I said anything. Self reflection seems impossible for you.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, alien365 said:

Just forget I said anything. Self reflection seems impossible for you.

Hey, alien365, you come in peace but I'm bloody angry, really angry, we are never going to agree. 

IMG_20240301_155821.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thanks 1

Such an incredibly tiny man, such a horrific sense of entitlement, it's such a shame that people that are blessed with this kind of fortune in life, figure out a way to be miserable human beings and to treat the rest of humanity so poorly.

This half man should be locked up, exiled from Thailand or perhaps the local people simply need to take action into their own hands, if the aforementioned cop does not take action, or is not sanctioned. Maybe sometimes sanctions have to be the will of the people. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Hey, alien365, you come in peace but I'm bloody angry, really angry, we are never going to agree. 

IMG_20240301_155821.jpg

I'm saying that you shouldn't be encouraging violence. Does that not tell you that I wish for peace? I agree with the police's initial decision. Just both say sorry and move on as no harm was done, yet many are out for blood/want a pound of flesh. 

I agree that we'll no doubt have to agree to disagree, and as adults I'm sure we can do that. I don't have any block list as I think it's important to see all views, not just ones that say what I want to hear. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/29/2024 at 8:51 AM, Andre0720 said:

"The doctor trespassed on the foreigner’s property and he physically assaulted her."

I am clearly reading 'trespassed', so definitely a joke, or manipulation out of corruption.

No such thing as trespassing in Thailand. People go anywhere they want, park anywhere they want, people even have to put a 'no parking' sign in front of their driveway, and many times even in front of their front door.

So a fat foreigner, showing a clear lack of synaptic activity, goes berserk at the sight of someone  at the edge of his property.

Anyone, not wealthy of course,  showing such a mental disorder, would be put in restrainers and brought to the police station or a mental hospital. And beaten by the officers to subdue the out of control individual.

Oh well, yes, having money, sometimes helps, when nothing else could....

Well according to the Mrs the land people came and took measurements of the stairs and guess what , everything except for the top step is government property!

Source: Thai authority, My Mrs a considerable expert in everyday affairs.

12 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Had he have come out with contrition and admitted he was wrong and genuinely apologised and offered to make it up this would have gone away. But he didn't. Even now his apology is not an apology, so sorry fat Swiss man, wear it.

It reads like a comedy script. Only behaved like that because I thought they were Chinese. I wouldn't have done it if I'd known they were Thai. At least I didn't threaten to shoot them. I only said I know high-ranking police officers because I was angry. I couldn't apologize because I'm a farang and didn't know what to say in Thai.
(To be fair the Chinese thing might have worked if they'd actually been Chinese and he said he was afraid they were going to take a dump on his grass, Thai Internet would probably have been on his side).

Edited by KhaoNiaw
  • Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 3:01 AM, webfact said:

Police said the penalty for the trespassing charge was a lot harsher. It can result in four years in jail while the foreign man could pay compensation to end the physical assault charge.

Simple trespassing is a more serious legal offense than physical assault in Thailand?

That sounds like a pretty peculiar interpretation of the law.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

It reads like a comedy script. Only behaved like that because I thought they were Chinese. I wouldn't have done it if I'd known they were Thai. At least I didn't threaten to shoot them. I only said I know high-ranking police officers because I was angry. I couldn't apologize because I'm a farang and didn't know what to say in Thai.
(To be fair the Chinese thing might have worked if they'd actually been Chinese and he said he was afraid they were going to take a dump on his grass, Thai Internet would probably have been on his side).

Ha ha, yes, comedy indeed. I didn't know how to apologise in Thai but I was happy to shout "<deleted> off" in English - I am sure as many Thai people understand "sorry" as "<deleted> off".

And the Chinese card, pathetic.

My favourite was that he was worried that they would harm his wife in the house.

Pathetic human, he had many opportunities to make it go away and do the right thing yet he chose not to. Happy to see him fall for that reason.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, roo860 said:

On tonight's news officers were at the elephant park checking all the ownership documents for the elephants. Swiss guy and his wife trying to apologise, what a pair of <deleted> they are 

Swiss Boi gonna find out the hard way now.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

I see a report that in the US, a 66 year old man shot and killed a woman who was a passenger in a car that made a wrong turn into his driveway. He claimed he tripped and his gun went off.

• Haha 1

Let's wait for the reality video!!! We all don't know what really happening and only listen one side. Lets wait for the other side and a video which shows what was really happen. 

• Confused 4

8 minutes ago, snowgard said:

Let's wait for the reality video!!! We all don't know what really happening and only listen one side. Lets wait for the other side and a video which shows what was really happen. 

Eh, what? There is a video, and it does show what happened. And it was posted by the Swiss guy. Do you expect another video to appear that shows him politely explaining the situation and kindly asking them to move?

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Eh, what? There is a video, and it does show what happened. And it was posted by the Swiss guy. Do you expect another video to appear that shows him politely explaining the situation and kindly asking them to move?

Where? I don't saw a video of this. Plese give the link to it!!!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, charleskerins said:

The  terrace was far away    ,it wasn't his property  ,the steps are to be torn down they are on public property .  They were sitting their quietly enjoying the beach view,   Your  comparison isn't relevant . Sure no problem run up on two women cursing at them and kick one in the back.

Yeah, I subsequently saw his very own video clip on Thai News, massive over-reaction. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, digbeth said:

The Thais are already going through the tax filings on the business, looks like it's claiming loss for multiple year yet he manages to rent million baht a month villa? 

Good glad to hear it, I just hope there's someone who can take on the elephants or the entire business who genuinely cares about the elephants

• Agree 1

This mornings news, he's showing pictures of his 'damage' toes, says he slipped and accidentally kicked her, him and his wife grovelling, now investigating how he apparently knows this 'big' policeman in Phuket. They are not letting this incident go away.

He's actually doing a reenactment himself on TV now, 🤣🤣saying he tripped, of course,  he's just digging himself a deeper hole, I don't think he realised the doctor could speak English. 

Edited by roo860
  • Like 2