Thai woman assaulted by Swiss man in Phuket

webfact

On 2/29/2024 at 5:11 AM, patongphil said:

I wonder what the other side of the story is - pretty one sided report.

Hope your up to speed on that 'one sided report' now! 

• Like 2

On 2/29/2024 at 9:37 AM, harrycallahan said:

Start by checking land boundaries and development approvals. He'll soon shut up. 

Called it! 

It's Phuket, it's beachfront, ipso facto... 

"The steps have since been deemed by Phuket officials public land and encroaching on the beach." 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Yep. A few idiots on here who refuse to blame him saying they don't see a kick in the video. But (as you said) you clearly hear it and he also doesn't deny kicking here although he says it is because he tripped.

I'll have to watch it again & turn the volume up, while we're on the subject of idiots, making a video of himself kicking a woman sitting down, what was he going to do with it? Put it on TikTok? Nope he used it to incriminate himself, he said that he accidentally slipped & all the lady wanted was an apology, this is not much to ask & I'm surprised by this, i for one would not be asking for an apology from someone who had kicked me in the back while sitting down.

• Agree 2

He rents a villa for a million baht a month & loses his <deleted> for someone sitting on some steps, that's nothing, I rent a place for 3000 baht a month & get people helping themselves to lemongrass,chillie & anythingelse they can get there hands on, they also come over with there cocks & make them fight, I've yet to catch anyone on my steps, but if I did It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.........

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bazerino said:

He rents a villa for a million baht a month & loses his <deleted> for someone sitting on some steps, that's nothing, I rent a place for 3000 baht a month & get people helping themselves to lemongrass,chillie & anythingelse they can get there hands on, they also come over with there cocks & make them fight, I've yet to catch anyone on my steps, but if I did It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.........

A million baht a month or 100k? Someone have to make up their mind soon, and do some fact  checking 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

A million baht a month or 100k? Someone have to make up their mind soon, and do some fact  checking 

Don't worry too much, give it a few days & it will three times that amount.....

On 2/29/2024 at 8:32 AM, rwill said:

As someone else mentioned this is only one side of the story.  I'm sure he has a completely different story.  Without seeing a video it's hard to say what the truth is.  It looks like from the photo there is a security camera installed.

The Swiss man gave his side of the story in an interview with a Swiss news publication.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Maestro said:

The Swiss man gave his side of the story in an interview with a Swiss news publication.

I had to watch the video twice to see if you could actually see him kicking the lady & also to hear it, to me it sounded like a slap or being hit on bare skin with a flip flop, didn't sound like a kick, but what ever he did he's in serious trouble......

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, Jim1000 said:

So in just  one minute he ends up on an assault  charge , loses  his front  step land plot and maybe there's a   fine to be paid

and perhaps  his elephants will soon  be able  to  get back to nature again.

Powerful stuff this karma !

The elephants can go back to the owners in Surin, Swissie apparently only owns one, the rest are leased, so it's fraud calling it a sanctuary and charges adults 2,500bt and kids 1,900bt. Proper pair of scumbags, him and his wife.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, roo860 said:

The elephants can go back to the owners in Surin, Swissie apparently only owns one, the rest are leased, so it's fraud calling it a sanctuary and charges adults 2,500bt and kids 1,900bt. Proper pair of scumbags, him and his wife.

So the elephants are leased? A bit like leasing a car or a motorbike? These Elephants are highly intelligent creatures unlike some human beings, so the lady has been mis-treated, abused etc, she has a voice & a following, but what about the elephants? I don't see everyone out in force about them.......

• Like 2